0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Way to go JT!
I just caught up with this thread, sounds like I owe everyone a flea collar How you guys doing, sounds like some late scores!
He does suck. And Smiling Katie sucks also' In an earlier races here horse was down about 30 lengths and she is whipping the crap out of the poor horse.Kicked butt at Harrahs PA and meadows so far today and just hit the tri at Tioga. I would post harness but no one participates. The harness folks on this board just love beating on each other. They have no interest in harness except SAW and i am sure he gets frustrated. Bunch of angry frustrated old men.
Got my first winner, race 3, Ladyterra.In the first my pick paid more to show than anyone else's highest mutual
Good luck TrigHit the late pick 5 at the SpaThe first one I had 4 of 5Bello and G.C were on there game with a few good toutsCalhoun slammed me for being buddies with ya and accused me of being "pals"with Petrelli. He claims I started the $80 a share shit, which I didn't.Somebody mentioned that somewhere on here before the horse even racedI rementioned it in the shout out section later that day with no ill intent..and then bello told Calhoun and Mike to get the fuck off the gambling thread Other then that, just a normal day on plop
Its a winner!
MeadowsRace 8 box 12 dd 12/7 p4 12/7/125/69
C Town race 2 dd p3 verticals 34/27/124Race 6 dd p3 verticals 16/34/127
Tioga race 6 box 13 p4 13/147/7/14