0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
You joined in on how very little I paid for a small share of a horse. Why would you give a f what I paid? Instead of just saying gl you you chose different. So save it, please.You are laying with dogs.
Dude all I said was on the shout out that the horse you had a share of was about to race. You even thanked me for following along. That's ALL I said I didn't jump on your shit for the horse running like a rented mule.Yes someone else mentioned it was 80 or 90 a share so I mentioned it and not in a bad way.Now did Mike and Trigger..yup.. that isn't on me and its really not my problem.
I cannot even look at the harness side anymore. G pollution has destroyed that sideI have 3 spot plays. $20 win each. I have not looked at Monmouth yetColonial Race 52 Flamenco...Is out of Spanish Bunny with the sire being Justify. Spanish Bunny drops nothing but grades stakes winners and first out winner. Justify goes without sayingSpa race 4#7 Metatron gets in this claimer but takes advantage of the claim waiver rule. Been working a storm at Fair Hill for new barnRace 10#3 Ganderella... back with NY Bred maidens which are arguably worse than NYMSW. Won debut in Tampa for worst jock on the grounds and was DQd. Rail speed or staalk winnerIll be tuned in today. Good Luck
So, while your buddies Petrelli and Sweet are ShitPosting about my cheap horse, you just happened to come up with 80 or 90 out of thin air and you mentioned it in a good way? Smells bad. You chose to join in the ShitPosting because why? Someone else mentioned it to you? gtfo You should know that when you muster up with Sweet, you get Petrelli in the bargain. They are inseperable. You know this. You are laying with dogs.
Come on Petrelli and Calhoun. Stay the fuck off the handicapping threads. Assholes
I am a big fan of trainer Keri Brion but she isn't really a dirt trainer-will certainly be a decent price
Alright fellas here we go.. no f'n around Spa Pick 5 starting in race 3A/A/2/A/6$168
You know 7 was awful. I will follow up when he shows up in NYB stakes raceGo get em JT got the awful 3-5 asmussen out.
well--good job going ALL and defeating the 3/5 Asmussen claimer---that will play out bigger than 5/1 as I am sure there were many tickets using #2need those singles
That was awful #2 much the best. Checked out of gate. Multiple times backstretch 8 wide turnFuture stakes horse?Sorry JT
race 5 SPA--#2 Good Aim--trainer Adam Rice from Presque Isle has a high winning percentage hererace 6 SPA--#3 Golden Siren-solid 2nd for Casse in debut who was beaten by another Casse runnerRace 7 SPA--$6 Georgia Music-trainer Schauer was 2-2 yesterday --cannot play againstgood luck to everyone
Good capping GC and bello as well. That damn 2 in race 5 cost me the pick 5It paid roughly $1,500.. my way would have been probably $400 give or take