Author Topic: Friday Handicapping thread  (Read 4665 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5112
Friday Handicapping thread
« on: August 21, 2026, 12:14:42 PM »
I cannot even look at the harness side anymore. G pollution has destroyed that side

I have 3 spot plays. $20 win each. I have not looked at Monmouth yet

Colonial Race 5

2 Flamenco...Is out of Spanish Bunny with the sire being Justify. Spanish Bunny drops nothing but grades stakes winners and first out winner. Justify goes without saying

Spa race 4
#7 Metatron   gets in this claimer but takes advantage of the claim waiver rule. Been working a storm at Fair Hill for new barn

Race 10
#3  Ganderella... back with NY Bred maidens which are arguably worse than NYMSW.  Won debut in Tampa for worst jock on the grounds and was DQd.  Rail  speed or staalk  winner

Ill be tuned in today. Good Luck

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2026, 01:36:51 PM »
race 5 SPA--#2 Good Aim--trainer Adam Rice from Presque Isle has a high winning percentage here

race 6 SPA--#3 Golden Siren-solid 2nd for Casse in debut who was beaten by another Casse runner



Race 7 SPA--$6 Georgia Music-trainer Schauer was 2-2 yesterday --cannot play against

good luck to everyone tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2026, 01:39:27 PM »
race 5 SPA--#2 Good Aim--trainer Adam Rice from Presque Isle has a high winning percentage here

race 6 SPA--#3 Golden Siren-solid 2nd for Casse in debut who was beaten by another Casse runner



Race 7 SPA--$6 Georgia Music-trainer Schauer was 2-2 yesterday --cannot play against

good luck to everyone tmbz1
Great minds think alike GC tmbz1
I am singling the #2 in race 5 on 2 different tickets
I read earlier that Rice is 3 for 3 for firsters on grass at the Spa

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2026, 01:40:31 PM »
I cannot even look at the harness side anymore. G pollution has destroyed that side

I have 3 spot plays. $20 win each. I have not looked at Monmouth yet

Colonial Race 5

2 Flamenco...Is out of Spanish Bunny with the sire being Justify. Spanish Bunny drops nothing but grades stakes winners and first out winner. Justify goes without saying

Spa race 4
#7 Metatron   gets in this claimer but takes advantage of the claim waiver rule. Been working a storm at Fair Hill for new barn


Race 10
#3  Ganderella... back with NY Bred maidens which are arguably worse than NYMSW.  Won debut in Tampa for worst jock on the grounds and was DQd.  Rail  speed or staalk  winner

Ill be tuned in today. Good Luck

I am a big fan of trainer Keri Brion but she isn't really a dirt trainer-will certainly be a decent price

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5112
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2026, 01:44:31 PM »
race 5 SPA--#2 Good Aim--trainer Adam Rice from Presque Isle has a high winning percentage here

race 6 SPA--#3 Golden Siren-solid 2nd for Casse in debut who was beaten by another Casse runner



Race 7 SPA--$6 Georgia Music-trainer Schauer was 2-2 yesterday --cannot play against

good luck to everyone tmbz1

Agree on all   I had Scheur on both winners yesterday

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5112
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2026, 01:48:07 PM »
Monmouth decmated by off turfer in 6 race card


P6 p5 p3s  dds  all in these numpers

Race 1  p6  6/145/3/6/6/all

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16510
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2026, 01:54:02 PM »
I have favors to return to both of you.

Another time.

Good luck

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2026, 01:54:47 PM »
Monmouth decmated by off turfer in 6 race card


P6 p5 p3s  dds  all in these numpers

Race 1  p6  6/145/3/6/6/all

torrential rains for most of NJ last night-not shocked about the off grass

there was a confirmed very large tornado witnessed right on top of Dover Downs--   parts of central Delaware were crushed by the weather

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2026, 02:02:20 PM »
Agree on all  I had Scheur on both winners yesterday

I take this as very positive vibes

Schauer is sneaky good here and also does well at Churchill in the same manner-sneaky

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2634
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2026, 02:06:22 PM »
Saratoga Race #9 #1 Power Of Woman
Meadowlands Race #8 Charge The Hill

Good Luck everyone!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2026, 02:09:44 PM »
Alright fellas here we go.. no f'n around
Spa Pick 5 starting in race 3
A/A/2/A/6
$168

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16510
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2026, 02:10:37 PM »
Great minds think alike GC tmbz1
I am singling the #2 in race 5 on 2 different tickets
I read earlier that Rice is 3 for 3 for firsters on grass at the Spa
There's your friend Petrelli Shit Posting like a Mother Fucker right now.

Why don't you do something about it?


JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3766
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2026, 02:13:37 PM »
There's your friend Petrelli Shit Posting like a Mother Fucker right now.

Why don't you do something about it?
Petrelli isn't my friend
Don't know him, never pm'd him, never met him
He has never shit talked me so I reciprocate
Now Pacer2, Kirby's Ace, scrape the paint and G all have..so they get the same treatment. I never have talked shit to you Calhoun, and you have not me..
I prefer to keep it that way

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7743
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2026, 02:14:53 PM »
There's your friend Petrelli Shit Posting like a Mother Fucker right now.

Why don't you do something about it?

OMFG are you on the TB side complaining about me!!!! FUCKING PRICELESS. So now that I'm here, did you call Pletcher to tell him you wanna send your 1/4000th share of that cold to Baffert? The trainer who ignored you 50 times???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16510
Re: Friday Handicapping thread
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2026, 02:18:19 PM »
Petrelli isn't my friend
Don't know him, never pm'd him, never met him
He has never shit talked me so I reciprocate
Now Pacer2, Kirby's Ace, scrape the paint and G all have..so they get the same treatment. I never have talked shit to you Calhoun, and you have not me..
I prefer to keep it that way
You joined in on how very little I paid for a small share of a horse. Why would you give a f what I paid? Instead of just saying gl you you chose different.

You did this right in the middle of Petrelli and Sweet ShitPosting about me. That did happen.

So save it, please.

You are laying with dogs.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2026, 02:23:22 PM by Calhoun »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: How's halle berry  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:56:17 PM
  • Trigger: King of all faggots Calhoun  :1
    October 07, 2026, 06:54:44 PM
  • Calhoun: full blown ShitPost Fest
    October 07, 2026, 06:31:41 PM
  • wiggles44: The EAA won’t like these screenshots Mike
    October 07, 2026, 06:24:23 PM
  • Trigger: G likes a little dildo action in his bum when the boys are slamming away on his lady fam  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:15:20 PM
  • G: I wonder if his roommates know he's a racist
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:31 PM
  • Trigger: The homies are coming to your house G to bang the ladies be hosptable and get some malt liquor, enough for 12 bbc's  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:25 PM
  • Trigger: Rainman2 said - game set match but nothing from wiggles  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:09 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal