0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
race 5 SPA--#2 Good Aim--trainer Adam Rice from Presque Isle has a high winning percentage hererace 6 SPA--#3 Golden Siren-solid 2nd for Casse in debut who was beaten by another Casse runnerRace 7 SPA--$6 Georgia Music-trainer Schauer was 2-2 yesterday --cannot play againstgood luck to everyone
I cannot even look at the harness side anymore. G pollution has destroyed that sideI have 3 spot plays. $20 win each. I have not looked at Monmouth yetColonial Race 52 Flamenco...Is out of Spanish Bunny with the sire being Justify. Spanish Bunny drops nothing but grades stakes winners and first out winner. Justify goes without sayingSpa race 4#7 Metatron gets in this claimer but takes advantage of the claim waiver rule. Been working a storm at Fair Hill for new barnRace 10#3 Ganderella... back with NY Bred maidens which are arguably worse than NYMSW. Won debut in Tampa for worst jock on the grounds and was DQd. Rail speed or staalk winnerIll be tuned in today. Good Luck
Monmouth decmated by off turfer in 6 race cardP6 p5 p3s dds all in these numpersRace 1 p6 6/145/3/6/6/all
Agree on all I had Scheur on both winners yesterday
Great minds think alike GC I am singling the #2 in race 5 on 2 different ticketsI read earlier that Rice is 3 for 3 for firsters on grass at the Spa
There's your friend Petrelli Shit Posting like a Mother Fucker right now. Why don't you do something about it?
Petrelli isn't my friend Don't know him, never pm'd him, never met himHe has never shit talked me so I reciprocate Now Pacer2, Kirby's Ace, scrape the paint and G all have..so they get the same treatment. I never have talked shit to you Calhoun, and you have not me.. I prefer to keep it that way