0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I'm sure the Burke horses all have a plan to help one another. One of them will win. To have 5 in a race makes no sense. The max should be 2. I'm sure changes will be coming in the future to limit entries.
How would you feel if you were the owner on one and your horse was excluded from the race because your trainer had two others eligible? Especially after making all the stake payments, possibly focusing the horse's schedule towards the event, and now you're not allowed to race because there's a limit. Not going to happen.
Dont use a trainer that has a possibility of having more that two entries.
There are many examples where drivers of Burkes horses help each other out. I don't think you should limit the number of entries but you should start fining drivers and giving out driving suspensions of a week or two that have to be served immediately not in February.