Author Topic: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM  (Read 10826 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2026, 03:36:39 PM »
CAPT doesn't have a quarter to his name  ngc3

More than likely quite a few others on plop don’t have it either.

Dies this bring back any old horseplop memories:

Remember the term BASEMENT DWELLERS on plop?
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2026, 03:37:26 PM »
Get fucked. tmbz1

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1

Place ain’t for sale

GSAC

If your feelings get hurt of the  Hebrew comments

Start your own harness forum

Nobody’s stoping you
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2026, 03:40:37 PM »
There was barn to wire in the past?

Were there any others?

Is plop the last one standing or are there others still operative?

Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2026, 03:43:25 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1

Place ain’t for sale

GSAC

If your feelings get hurt of the  Hebrew comments

Start your own harness forum







Nobody’s stoping you
     



     DWARFBRAIN!   CANT SPELL!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2026, 03:51:36 PM »
There was barn to wire in the past?

Were there any others?

Is plop the last one standing or are there others still operative?

There’s the bowlers tour ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2026, 03:55:20 PM »
There’s the bowlers tour ngc3

I made the pba50 tour a yearly tradition for a few years. Been there done that. A lot of fun too, just like owning horses.
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2026, 05:39:34 PM »
    Tough to offer 100k when you’re about  $ 999,999.00 short

that math doesn't add up tmbz1

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2026, 05:55:03 PM »
There was Mid Atlantic Harness that lasted about a year.
Andrew Bell ran it and said this place was fake and only had a few actual people. They folded of course. And he really wasn't that far off i guess.

 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Lockedin with Pace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1553
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2026, 06:05:29 PM »
Kenny Wood, RIP

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2026, 06:12:37 PM »
I'm coming through with a real offer  tmbz1

A gallon of hobo dick cheese extracted from the stomach of:

Kirby's Ace
Calhoun
Pacer 2

First time last time offer  ;D

gurals casino

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2026, 06:22:31 PM »
There was barn to wire in the past?

Were there any others?

Is plop the last one standing or are there others still operative?

The Lightning Lane was decent forum

around 2010  it started--not sure if it is still there

also there was Pace Advantage

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2026, 06:29:50 PM »
The Lightning Lane was decent forum

around 2010  it started--not sure if it is still there

also there was Pace Advantage

Pace Advantage is still around.

There are cemeteries on days with no burials that get more action.

Mazola

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1361
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2026, 07:37:26 PM »
I'm coming through with a real offer  tmbz1

A gallon of hobo dick cheese extracted from the stomach of:

Kirby's Ace
Calhoun
Pacer 2

First time last time offer  ;D

Another fucking awesome post trig! ngc3 tmbz1

Maybe some from Lindsey's ass to sweeten the offer?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2026, 07:39:19 PM by Mazola »
Right wing Christians are frauds

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2026, 07:43:00 PM »
Another fucking awesome post trig! ngc3 tmbz1

Maybe some from Lindsey's ass to sweeten the offer?
ngc3

I vomited!

 ngc3

Couldn't squeeze a drop out of Chihuahua peen!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2026, 07:51:36 PM »
Another fucking awesome post trig! ngc3 tmbz1

Maybe some from Lindsey's ass to sweeten the offer?

Funny how THT mentions Dick Cheese and you pop right in!

Fuking homo!

 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal