Author Topic: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM  (Read 10830 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
I will  then take it over and make it a much better site.
There would be specific stipulations .
I would create a True Harness Racing and Tbred site..
with Mainstream Advertisers which have stayed clear
of the site because of 2 or 3  racist posters from what
I understand.

These posters would be eliminated immediately
from the new site.

The site would be called.  " The New Horseplop"

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2026, 12:52:51 PM »
Contd

The site would have Drivers and Trainers interviews
weekly as well as owners comments.

Specific harness horses would be featured and
we would have Trainers Tips on horses racing
that week.

A $5000 Handicapping Contest Monthly would be added.

Alternately Harness then the next month Tbred.


captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2026, 12:55:55 PM »
PS.   The racist posters and we all know who they are
would be eligible to re apply for membership after
6 months. The fee would be $5000 to reapply
which would not guarantee their re admission.
But I would guarantee a fair decision on the
application process.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2026, 12:58:15 PM »
Will the following word(s) be banded...

Kike
Yid
Hebe
Jewy Jew
Jew Down
Zio
Joo

Excellent!  ngc3

And the people that use them too - gone!  ngc3

Can we post on the sabbath?  ngc3

Which orthodox yeshiva will be sponsoring The New Circumcised Horseplop, not reformed I hope because they just make sh!t up?   ;D

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2026, 12:59:49 PM »
Obviously, the original owners would guarantee
that their associates,contacts, business partners,personal or
otherwise as well as their family,friends,heirs or they themselves
would not make an attempt to "re-establish" any site
that would in any way ,shape or form resemble Horseplop
in any manner from the beginning of time until the end of the world.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2026, 01:01:54 PM »
Get fucked. tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2026, 01:03:22 PM »
Obviously, the original owners would guarantee
that their associates,contacts, business partners,personal or
otherwise as well as their family,friends,heirs or they themselves
would not make an attempt to "re-establish" any site
that would in any way ,shape or form resemble Horseplop
in any manner from the beginning of time until the end of the world.

Are you a retarded shyster, excuse me, attorney?  ngc3

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2026, 01:05:20 PM »
A fair question "Sweet..."

Consider the new platform as a parallel to
a TV Talk show...where the show would lean toward
appropriate language.
Any references toward racist slurs would not be permissable.
As mentioned..mainst ream large companies would be the
target advertisers and would steer clear of any site that
might not adhere to a reasonable decorum.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2026, 01:12:04 PM »
A fair question "Sweet..."

Consider the new platform as a parallel to
a TV Talk show...where the show would lean toward
appropriate language.
Any references toward racist slurs would not be permissable.
As mentioned..mainst ream large companies would be the
target advertisers and would steer clear of any site that
might not adhere to a reasonable decorum.

What if theoretically this happened  ngc3

What are you going to do if the New Horseplop Ploppers  ngc3 bash the living sh!t out of your advertisers and sponsors  ngc3


captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2026, 01:12:28 PM »
The site as it stands is virtually worthless....
according to the few experts we have consulted.

and while the site has limited utility..several of the posters
have ruined the site for all.
And, of course they can continue the site as is..
with the same hackneyed racist banter which , according to
the consensus, has alienated most readers and
has given the site less than serious consideration by
many serious Standardbred readers.


or improve and refresh the site with new ideas and
evolve into the mainstream models of the Internet.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2026, 01:15:07 PM »
I will  then take it over and make it a much better site.
There would be specific stipulations .
I would create a True Harness Racing and Tbred site..
with Mainstream Advertisers which have stayed clear
of the site because of 2 or 3  racist posters from what
I understand.

These posters would be eliminated immediately
from the new site.

The site would be called.  " The New Horseplop"

   Kick the riff raf out ( Vindictive Rat, Triggered, Lukepuke, Andrew), clean it up and you'll make plenty!!  tmbz1
« Last Edit: July 13, 2026, 01:18:29 PM by Pacer 2 »

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2026, 01:15:58 PM »
The site as it stands is virtually worthless....
according to the few experts we have consulted.

and while the site has limited utility..several of the posters
have ruined the site for all.
And, of course they can continue the site as is..
with the same hackneyed racist banter which , according to
the consensus, has alienated most readers and
has given the site less than serious consideration by
many serious Standardbred readers.


or improve and refresh the site with new ideas and
evolve into the mainstream models of the Internet.

Go grab horseplop.co for a penny for the 1st year, do as you wish with it, and come back and invite us under all your conditions.

See who shows up.

Consult with your dick and fist I mean your experts  ngc3 get back to the powers to be here  tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12671
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2026, 01:26:24 PM »
Get fucked. tmbz1

Offer $100,000.

Call this site at the same time worthless.

You want a non compete clause that extends to the owner(s) friends and other people they have no control over?

You're nuts.

I'm going to have to agree with BT.

Go get f'cked, you'll feel better, maybe it'll smarten you up  ngc3


John Moody

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 165
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2026, 01:48:35 PM »
CAPT doesn't have a quarter to his name  ngc3

Cashout

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 417
Re: I will Buy the site Horseplop and pay $100,000..Contact me PM
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2026, 03:16:41 PM »
    Tough to offer 100k when you’re about  $ 999,999.00 short

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal