Author Topic: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts  (Read 133256 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2976
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2025, 09:13:26 PM »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2025, 09:16:44 PM »

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2587
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2025, 09:18:10 PM »
I'm still leaning toward Baeza but it will be 'odds driven" to get a big bet outta me. LOL!

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2976
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2025, 09:18:21 PM »



   Im certain you dont have the money or the brains to win like I do.   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2025, 09:21:10 PM »

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2025, 09:29:25 PM »
I had Sovereignty in The Derby. I see no reason why he shouldn't win this race. He has the
freshness advantage on Journalism. If it were a larger field, I would worry about the post.
I think he'll outbreak the one and from there, sit behind the speed and wait for Journalism
to move. From there, it's on. Saratoga is where favorites go to die however. ;D

the saying goes ...."Saratoga is the graveyard of champions"



Upset beat Man O' War
Onion beat Secretariat
Keen Ice beat American Pharaoh

over the years, folks have twisted the words around somehow involving the favorite.... every time a favorite loses there, it gets repeated......-its hilarious
« Last Edit: June 04, 2025, 09:31:18 PM by Papillon »

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2025, 09:33:07 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up. I was in the ballpark. Glad I could provide a chuckle for you. tmbz1

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2025, 09:35:13 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up. I was in the ballpark. Glad I could provide a chuckle for you. tmbz1

good luck in the race saturday tmbz1

I will go with an exacta box....Baeza/Journalism--no strong opinion

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2587
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2025, 10:23:54 PM »
My wager will be a exacta 6/127
My tri will be 6/127/1237
Mu super will be 6/127/1237/all

Bllack Bridle

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 83
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2025, 10:36:10 PM »
Sovereignty tmbz1 11.wp

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2587
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #145 on: June 05, 2025, 01:51:11 PM »
At Saratoga today and the folks I chat with, most think Sovereignty with the 5 week break will win. Journalism and Baeza have their fans. But the majority like the Derby Winner. It's pretty surprising that very few people even mention the rest of the field. LOL!

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #146 on: June 05, 2025, 01:58:32 PM »
If Journalism happens to run poorly he can use the excuse of 3 races in 5 weeks, Soveignty and Baeza can't.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2587
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #147 on: June 05, 2025, 01:59:37 PM »
Scooteroo.....I agree with you.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #148 on: June 05, 2025, 02:09:28 PM »
All things being equal, 3 races in 5 weeks has to have an impact on those two horses. If it doesn't, and Sovereignty is 100%, then those two are much, much better than Sovereignty. LOL. I don't see that. But then again, that's why they run the races.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2587
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #149 on: June 05, 2025, 02:17:34 PM »
Grandstand Handicapper.....m ost of the folks think Crudo and Rodriguez will be on the engine early wih Hill Road laying third. I think the 3 favorites can't be to far back if the fractions are soft early. This is a very interesting race.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: But thanks for these screenshots:)
    Today at 10:09:54 AM
  • wiggles44: I wasn’t talking to you :)
    Today at 10:09:13 AM
  • Sweet: Having a great day, you couldn't wait for yesterday sorry to let you down, you keep screenshotting you old useless bag of bones  ngc3
    Today at 10:07:09 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike is having a tough day today :)
    Today at 10:05:14 AM
  • Sweet: When you get bored you can log out and do your favorite activity  11.wj to  16za.ck 51za.brod banging your families women  ngc3
    Today at 10:03:27 AM
  • darnoldrocks: I think it's a pretty simple thing for Admin to respond on.   Is it ok to wish the death and rape of another member's family?   What do you say Admin.
    Today at 09:59:52 AM
  • G: I can't believe this is allowed! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:56:56 AM
  • Sweet: Chihuahua Cock has a family, yeh right  ngc3 his AMac stable went in the fucking toilet, trump is coming to end of an era, goes someplace he's a fucking guest and bitches and moans and spams  ngc3
    Today at 09:56:33 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal