Author Topic: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts  (Read 133242 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2587
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #120 on: June 01, 2025, 04:08:14 PM »
Pacer 2.....Repole a "layman". LOL! He's knows more about horses than 90% of the trainers in the biz. LOL!

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2976
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #121 on: June 01, 2025, 04:10:40 PM »
Pacer 2.....If you don't think that he gives Todd Pletcher his "suggestions" on where to race, you couldn't be wronger. He's in the top 5 owners in America, and just spent 12 million this year on horses Pletcher will train for him. Follow the money. He's the boss!

   "Suggestions" are far different then being "the Boss"   ngc3

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #122 on: June 01, 2025, 04:10:57 PM »
 
   You are the proven IDIOT!!    73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

good comeback tmbz1

 very deep and well thought out

you remind of a poster who had a username of Gallo Blue Chip on another site

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2976
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #123 on: June 01, 2025, 04:13:57 PM »
good comeback tmbz1

 very deep and well thought out

you remind of a poster who had a username of Gallo Blue Chip on another site
    IDIOT!  ngc3 ngc3

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2587
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #124 on: June 01, 2025, 04:46:34 PM »
Papillon.....I think your right about the odds on Baeza. I was listening to Richard Migilore who thinks Journalism will be the chalk.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #125 on: June 02, 2025, 02:41:45 PM »
So the 6 horse field is now an 8 horse field...a bit more interesting. LOL. Especially the post-time odds. LOL.


Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #127 on: June 02, 2025, 10:48:10 PM »
From the DRF.....here's your ML.....

Belmont Stakes
Saturday, June 7; $2 million; 1 1/4 miles
1) Hill Road, Irad Ortiz Jr., 10-1 
2) Sovereignty, Junior Alvarado, 2-1 
3) Rodriguez, Mike Smith, 6-1 
4) Uncaged, Luis Saez, 30-1 
5) Crudo, John Velazquez, 15-1 
6) Baeza, Flavien Prat, 4-1
7) Journalism, Umberto Rispoli, 8-5
8) Heart of Honor, Saffie Osborne, 30-1
Track odds; all starters carry 126 pounds

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2025, 10:00:10 AM »
From the DRF.....here's your ML.....

Belmont Stakes
Saturday, June 7; $2 million; 1 1/4 miles
1) Hill Road, Irad Ortiz Jr., 10-1 
2) Sovereignty, Junior Alvarado, 2-1 
3) Rodriguez, Mike Smith, 6-1 
4) Uncaged, Luis Saez, 30-1 
5) Crudo, John Velazquez, 15-1 
6) Baeza, Flavien Prat, 4-1
7) Journalism, Umberto Rispoli, 8-5
8) Heart of Honor, Saffie Osborne, 30-1
Track odds; all starters carry 126 pounds

I am honored to be eggnored, you are posting data that I have posted 2 hours earlier twice now

carry on

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2587
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #129 on: June 03, 2025, 10:38:28 PM »
There's alot of "buzz" about #1 Hill Prince" from the Chad Brown barn. With Irad Ortiz Jr. riding. He ran down a couple of frontrunners in the Peter Pan. If I can get him 2nd or 3rd in the tri, it could be a sweet ticket. My early pick Baeza is still my choice. But I have friends who have been horseplayers for 50 years who tell me the two favorites are just better than the rest of the field. I'm still studying.....

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2025, 04:37:45 PM »
Any given Sunday, no? If the two are really that much better, OK.....but anything can happen. Baeza has shown a hell of a lot of talent, ability, etc. Who knows if it's luck, pace, trip, or if he's as almost as good, as good, as the big two. Hell, if he is still progressing, maybe he's better, LOL.

I am hoping for and looking forward to an exciting race.


Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2025, 08:46:47 PM »
I had Sovereignty in The Derby. I see no reason why he shouldn't win this race. He has the
freshness advantage on Journalism. If it were a larger field, I would worry about the post.
I think he'll outbreak the one and from there, sit behind the speed and wait for Journalism
to move. From there, it's on. Saratoga is where favorites go to die however. ;D

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2976
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2025, 08:59:26 PM »
I made a big score on Sovereignty in the Derby and will likely back him in the Belmont although I wont get near the odds of the Derby. Resting Sovereignty from the Preakness should pay off.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Early Belmont Stakes thoughts
« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2025, 09:10:12 PM »
I made a big score on Sovereignty in the Derby and will likely back him in the Belmont although I wont get near the odds of the Derby. Resting Sovereignty from the Preakness should pay off.


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: But thanks for these screenshots:)
    Today at 10:09:54 AM
  • wiggles44: I wasn’t talking to you :)
    Today at 10:09:13 AM
  • Sweet: Having a great day, you couldn't wait for yesterday sorry to let you down, you keep screenshotting you old useless bag of bones  ngc3
    Today at 10:07:09 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike is having a tough day today :)
    Today at 10:05:14 AM
  • Sweet: When you get bored you can log out and do your favorite activity  11.wj to  16za.ck 51za.brod banging your families women  ngc3
    Today at 10:03:27 AM
  • darnoldrocks: I think it's a pretty simple thing for Admin to respond on.   Is it ok to wish the death and rape of another member's family?   What do you say Admin.
    Today at 09:59:52 AM
  • G: I can't believe this is allowed! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:56:56 AM
  • Sweet: Chihuahua Cock has a family, yeh right  ngc3 his AMac stable went in the fucking toilet, trump is coming to end of an era, goes someplace he's a fucking guest and bitches and moans and spams  ngc3
    Today at 09:56:33 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal