Author Topic: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!  (Read 42919 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2024, 10:47:40 PM »
Listen to me you fucking asshole. I never talked about your family! Show me where!!

What about this CUNT?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2024, 10:49:57 PM »
Listen to me you fucking asshole. I never talked about your family! Show me where!!
Forgot about this too....cunt?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 10:55:02 PM by Michael Petrelli »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2024, 10:53:16 PM »
Listen to me you fucking asshole. I never talked about your family! Show me where!!

Hmm. Actually my grandfather died right in front of me when I was eight....CUNT

« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 10:57:14 PM by Michael Petrelli »

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2024, 10:59:11 PM »
Hmm. Actually my grandfather died right in front of me when I was eight....CUNT

I did not write that.. I asked you to show me where I wrote about your family! Do you see Gaagoots wrote??? I started the topic  that's all.

Thank you for wasting your time and effort on me but that wasn't me. Again show me where I wrote that.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 11:02:23 PM by Gaagoots »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2024, 11:00:38 PM »
I did not write that.. I asked you to show me where I wrote about your family! Do you see Gaagoots wrote??? I was a topic I started that's all.

Thank you for wasting your time and effort on me but that wasn't me.



Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2024, 11:01:47 PM »
Don't like it? I heard Wes' dying wish was to be buried with a dildo up his ass. I also know his son was ready to beat the fuck out of your other hero Ray for taking phone calls at the wake like a jerkoff

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2024, 11:05:20 PM »
Don't like it? I heard Wes' dying wish was to be buried with a dildo up his ass. I also know his son was ready to beat the fuck out of your other hero Ray for taking phone calls at the wake like a jerkoff
SHOW ME WHERE I (GAAGOOTS)WROTE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY!!!! DON'T DIVERT THE SUBJECT ASSHOLE

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2024, 11:07:30 PM »
You fucking Cunt... I invited you to lunch at the Dimmick Inn Milford face-to-face and you make up all these fucking bullshit stories! Fuck it I'm going to bed good night asshole.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2024, 11:07:58 PM »
Payback is a bitch isn't it cunt? Now, tell the forum who you are. Your real name, not CUNT.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2024, 11:11:52 PM »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2024, 11:15:10 PM »
Here the CUNT even says he tried talking with my family.  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2024, 11:19:02 PM »
Forgot about this one too....cunt?

The Exporter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5817
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2024, 07:47:25 AM »
Mike, if you had a shred of dignity and were not so consumed by anger and bitterness, you would see this crusty old dude is playing you like a swinett. You alone are posting statements that 99% of decent people would not even say let alone put in writing. Take him up on his lunch offer and beat him like a rented mule. maybe that will give you some relief of this super sour and bitter attitude. I know it would work for me.
Take back your mental health.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7759
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2024, 08:02:38 AM »
Take it back? Never had it.  ngc3

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16544
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2024, 08:49:19 AM »
Mikey,

You're not doing well here. Goots is wiping the floor with your ass .  You may not believe that's true but it is.

You think reposting shit someone wrote about your family does anything other than make you the fool?

Stay down and continue your career rehabilitation.

Oh, btw, exactly 8 people on Plops know me, Calhoun, personally.  You're not going to be the 9th. Stop begging to be.





 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 01:28:17 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3
    Today at 01:26:53 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 12:44:40 PM
  • Trigger: Dingus showed up at Yonkers and taint and G went silent like 2 dead ducks  ngc3 A plopper, owner said hey y'all here I am...once agin, the fear, cowardliness, rears it's head.  Go back to shooting spitball lies and screenshots  ngc3 that's all ya got!  ;D
    Today at 12:00:44 PM
  • G: Tommy merton at the farm today
    Today at 10:35:05 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 10:31:39 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Paranoid chicken shits??? You should be....tick tock tick tock.
    Today at 10:06:07 AM
  • Trigger: LWP, god morning, can't respond to your pm, you have me blocked...again  ngc3
    Today at 08:26:48 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal