Author Topic: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!  (Read 5472 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« on: April 10, 2024, 05:28:16 PM »
SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!

You blew out of Goshen overnight WHAT HAPPENED! The broadcast studio/bedroom is in a shambles. The Mexican workers were complaining that the backdrop for the studio/bedroom were nothing but cum stained comforters!

Mr.Quick is looking for you!

Wes Fisher (RIP) that kind man who helped you out of all kinds of jams predicted this would happen!

What are you doing at Dream Land Farms in Cream Ridge!?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 06:09:17 PM by Gaagoots »

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 05:43:55 PM »
Now he's going to train and drive! OMFG! I want to see who he uses for references.

Can someone explain to him of what right of exclusion means?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 05:47:00 PM by Kirby's Ace »
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2024, 05:50:10 PM »
Now he's going to train and drive! OMFG! I want to see you he uses for references.

He should've made a formal announcement to his fans on his nightly broadcast that he was moving to Dreamland Farm! I find it quite odd how  he blew out of Goshen overnight!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 05:52:02 PM by Gaagoots »

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
  • The ONLY Horseplop LEGEND
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 05:52:25 PM »
SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!

You blew out of Goshen overnight WHAT HAPPENED! The broadcast studio/bedroom is in a shambles. The Mexican workers were complaining that the backdrop for the studio/bedroom were nothing but cum stained comforters!

Mr.Quick is looking for you!

Wes Fisher (RIP) that kind man who helped you out of all kinds of jams predicted this would happen!

What are you doing at Dream Land Farms in Colts Neck!?

First of all. Where do you get dead Wes ever helping me? Maybe he was helping Guido get dressed after their lunch dates. And Dreamland is in Cream Ridge. I will be back in Goshen tomorrow if you must know. You really have nothing better to do?
Friend to those who have no friends, enemy to those who have no enemies...

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2024, 05:56:46 PM »
Now he's going to train and drive! OMFG! I want to see who he uses for references.

Are you insinuating I need to take the test again that I took in 1985? And I understand perfectly what the right to exclusion is. Weren't you listening? If anyone chooses to exclude someone who advocates for horses and wants to see the scum in harness racing gone that will make a helluva story about an industry supported by welfare. A win win for me.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2024, 06:11:40 PM »
First of all. Where do you get dead Wes ever helping me? Maybe he was helping Guido get dressed after their lunch dates. And Dreamland is in Cream Ridge. I will be back in Goshen tomorrow if you must know. You really have nothing better to do?
Why are you coming back to Goshen??? Did you get thrown out of dreamland Farms already?

I’m a little pissed at you that you didn’t make a formal announcement telling everybody you’re going to New Jersey!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2024, 06:12:26 PM »
[b Why are you coming back to Goshen??? Did you get thrown out of dreamland Farms already?

I’m a little pissed at you that you didn’t make a formal announcement telling everybody you’re going to New Jersey! [/b]

Yeah. I'm hurt!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2024, 06:13:35 PM »
Maybe Peck can give him tips on how to train..

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2024, 06:18:46 PM »
Maybe Peck can give him tips on how to train..

And drive....ask Marcus Miler 11.wp

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2024, 06:24:00 PM »
Why are you coming back to Goshen??? Did you get thrown out of dreamland Farms already?

I’m a little pissed at you that you didn’t make a formal announcement telling everybody you’re going to New Jersey!

Am I required to? A minute ago you said Dreamland was in Colts Neck.  ngc3 Here, the new website. Got 5 mil? Beautiful place.
www.dreamlandfarm estate.com. Any questions you can ask there and I will answer.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2024, 06:28:24 PM »
It won't take long for whoever he is working for to realize that a fresh stall and tangle free manes are part of the group called "Also Rans". The speed of today's races is achieved by biological alteration,not from waiting for the drag to finish so that a horse won't suck the dust! If the guy can make enough to pay his own bills, then have at it SCM. He WILL have a golden excuse for not making money!..."Dem cocksuckers had to have gotten to the horse while I was tied up with something else!" A hidden mic in his barn would yield hours of comedy,and that would be the only benefit from this situation! 73cv.2

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2024, 06:35:20 PM »
It won't take long for whoever he is working for to realize that a fresh stall and tangle free manes are part of the group called "Also Rans". The speed of today's races is achieved by biological alteration,not from waiting for the drag to finish so that a horse won't suck the dust! If the guy can make enough to pay his own bills, then have at it SCM. He WILL have a golden excuse for not making money!..."Dem cocksuckers had to have gotten to the horse while I was tied up with something else!" A hidden mic in his barn would yield hours of comedy,and that would be the only benefit from this situation! 73cv.2

We don't care. This is for fun. Again you clowns have no clue. Lemme ask you this. What do you call a group of so called experts that are too scared to reveal who they are?  ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2024, 07:02:09 PM »
We don't care. This is for fun. Again you clowns have no clue. Lemme ask you this. What do you call a group of so called experts that are too scared to reveal who they are?  ngc3
Who the fuck are you kidding! I offered to buy you lunch at the Dimmick in Milford and you never replied!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2024, 07:04:30 PM »
Who the fuck are you kidding! I offered to buy you lunch at the Dimmick in Milford and you never replied!

Sorry. Busy. Post your number so I can call you when I have a day to burn.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2024, 07:17:47 PM »
BUSY ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal