Author Topic: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!  (Read 5469 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: NEWS BULLETIN! SCM BLOWS OUT OF GOSHEN!!
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2024, 09:06:58 PM »

I bet a lot of the tards are eating those shares like Marg ngc3
The number one rule is to always buy stock in a company that's making money. I wish daddy and mommy had listened to me and shorted the stock @ 50.00.

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2024, 12:31:46 AM »
Dammit!

I feel for your parents, especially your dad that poor guy beats himself up everyday just wishing he had used a condom instead he has a boy that should be retired supporting himself. Your father has to be one hell of a guy. God bless him.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2024, 10:09:24 AM »
I feel for your parents, especially your dad that poor guy beats himself up everyday just wishing he had used a condom instead he has a boy that should be retired supporting himself. Your father has to be one hell of a guy. God bless him.
I know he looks at me every day and shakes his head and says, I should’ve shot that load in a tissue!!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2024, 10:09:33 PM »
On pins and needles waiting for his tack room videos!
Still waiting!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2024, 06:21:35 PM »
First of all. Where do you get dead Wes ever helping me? Maybe he was helping Guido get dressed after their lunch dates. And Dreamland is in Cream Ridge. I will be back in Goshen tomorrow if you must know. You really have nothing better to do?
It really amazes me how you knock a great man like Wes Fisher who did nothing but help you along with Mark Ford and Steve Jones all of whom are successful businessman/horsemen and are an asset to the racing community yet you continuously knock them. It doesn't make any sense.

Never a word from you about the deadbeats like Eric Moller, Ross Cohen or that other piece of dog shit Austin Gilbert who miss treat horses and NEVER pay their bills!!

Another bullshit story... you said you would be back in Goshen over the weekend yet in the video your Dreamland.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
  • The ONLY Horseplop LEGEND
« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2024, 07:32:10 PM »
It really amazes me how you knock a great man like Wes Fisher who did nothing but help you along with Mark Ford and Steve Jones all of whom are successful businessman/horsemen and are an asset to the racing community yet you continuously knock them. It doesn't make any sense.

Never a word from you about the deadbeats like Eric Moller, Ross Cohen or that other piece of dog shit Austin Gilbert who miss treat horses and NEVER pay their bills!!

Another bullshit story... you said you would be back in Goshen over the weekend yet in the video your Dreamland.

Actually. CUNT I said I would be back in Goshen Friday. Which I was. Did you state your name? Come to the farm cunt. You do as I say not the other way around. As for Cohen. Have you been paying any attention? And the other two, post the invoices. Show me proof. Have Wes call me.  ngc3
Friend to those who have no friends, enemy to those who have no enemies...

Newt Lobell

• 4 claimer
« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2024, 07:54:49 PM »
You’re a real tough guy Mike. ngc3

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2024, 08:10:58 PM »
Mike is doing good work at DreamLand.  The Andersons took advantage of the woman who owned the place. even talked her into the mohawk millions with horses that couldn't win overnights. I hope he can do some good there. But the likely hood of the place selling in 6 10 12 or 18 mos. is slim. farms in that area of NJ sit on the market for awhile.
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
  • The ONLY Horseplop LEGEND
« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2024, 08:14:33 PM »
You’re a real tough guy Mike. ngc3

Says another pussy wearing an internet costume. I'm not the one hiding. Your new name is Cunt 3
Friend to those who have no friends, enemy to those who have no enemies...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal