Author Topic: I think winners circle and win photos should be eliminated from harness racing  (Read 2868 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Not many of the owners even attend the track much anymore with it being mostly just an investment and in most cases racing away from the owners home state anyways. The winners circle pics and all of the hoopla just takes too much time. There is only a few hundred people at the track anyway so why not eliminate the unnecessary win photos and winners circle crap? I’m just saying.......
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Very stupid suggestion.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
The OWNERS are the ones who want the pictures after a win, as I can tell you first hand. The main item is the horse in the photos. The number of people at the track has NOTHING to do with a winning picture.

rainman2

• Elite
Not many of the owners even attend the track much anymore with it being mostly just an investment and in most cases racing away from the owners home state anyways. The winners circle pics and all of the hoopla just takes too much time. There is only a few hundred people at the track anyway so why not eliminate the unnecessary win photos and winners circle crap? I’m just saying.......

Any idea how much $$$ this puts into racing and the economy?  Asking for a friend!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
But half the guys at Hoosier don’t even go in the winners circle. I watched tonight at least half of the races the driver just slowed down and the photographer just snapped a photo. It’s a waste of time and money.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Any idea how much $$$ this puts into racing and the economy?  Asking for a friend!
Most of the owners aren’t ven there or live in a different state. Plus the tracks rape the owners for $20-$40 dollars for a .99 cent lecture at Walmart. It’s just a big ripoff and waste of time.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
YOU may not care but I guarantee you the owners do!

rainman2

• Elite
Most of the owners aren’t ven there or live in a different state. Plus the tracks rape the owners for $20-$40 dollars for a .99 cent lecture at Walmart. It’s just a big ripoff and waste of time.

I like my expensive scrapbook of pictures/videos.  Tough enough to win races to begin with!  Besides, many owners like saying 'cheese' in the winners circle if they are fortunate enough to be there!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
I mean really you can snap a pic of your horse on your iPhone and take it to Walmart or Walgreens and get the same pic for 99 cents. It’s a rip off the prices they charge owners for a pic.

rainman2

• Elite

Part of the price of admission in owning horses!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Part of the price of admission in owning horses!
You can snap a pic on your iPhone and go to Walmart and get the same pic for 99 cents.

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
Bongiorno had little blackness in winners cir le with him couple weeks back at jolunkwrs...inmat es in training

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
This takes little time, in the 20 mins. between races, which is usually delayed for starters timing. Really a non-issue. if the owner wants the picture they pay, if they don't then they don't order them.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

EPM

• Elite
Porkie Loves when people go in just to say cheese and don't buy a pic..

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse

Stupid thread! Please move to the stupid thread category!

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal