Author Topic: I think winners circle and win photos should be eliminated from harness racing  (Read 2870 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Give 'em a smock to wear for the picture.  Typically, you're making a difficulty out of a simpled

At least the tuxedo T Shirt
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
At least the tuxedo T Shirt

xactly. on the tux t

AND!  to all the detractors.  Not only do the owners enjoy a trip to the W circle.  There are a whole lot of grooms and caretakers that are devoted to those horses.  They put in a whole lot of effort every day of the week.  They have great pride when they hop on the golf cart and arrive to catch their charge, lead him around the circle and smile for the camera.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
I'd recommend Tweety Bird giving the finger!

73cv.2
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Fuguzzi

• Elite
xactly. on the tux t

AND!  to all the detractors.  Not only do the owners enjoy a trip to the W circle.  There are a whole lot of grooms and caretakers that are devoted to those horses.  They put in a whole lot of effort every day of the week.  They have great pride when they hop on the golf cart and arrive to catch their charge, lead him around the circle and smile for the camera.
GOD DAMN RIGHT

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
xactly. on the tux t

They can take better pics each morning while giving their horse a bath or walking out of the barn for a morning jog and go right to Walmart for 99 cents and get as many pics up close and personal. Just no need for all the bs and nonsense in winners circle full of lowlifes and thugs reaching into their waistbands showing they are carrying a pistol or flashing gang signs at the camera. Just eliminate that crap and call it a day.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
Larry, are you a spokesman for Walmart? You sure are pushing the 99 cent photo specials

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
Who is it hurting to snap a winners picture? I think this is a dumb idea. There are so many other things to fix in harness racing. Taking a picture is not one of them.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
Three full pages for this ridiculous thread. A dozen years ago this topic would have been axed ASAP. Pathetic.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
I would vote Worst Post Ever if there was an election of sorts. Bashing winners circle celebrations and picture takes is almost un-american.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
Back in the day patrons would swarm the circle every race. The regulars would bring the family on the weekends and the kids just wanted to be as close to the horses as possible. By the end of the card there would be kids with whips running up the stretch with the field as the crowd thinned out. Now that I am retired I  don't regret getting the pictures at all. Sometimes a little bit of reminiscing is good for the soul!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal