Author Topic: Dexter Dunn Ari Ferrari  (Read 7460 times)

getreal

• Open / FFA
Dexter Dunn Ari Ferrari
« on: May 05, 2023, 07:36:18 PM »
Dexter should have his balls cutoff and sent back to the outback and fed to the crocs. Steve Smith type drive. Even worse. Thanks Dexy for such a masterful drive. Idiot fukn cocksucker. Do you have half a brain?

onabrake

• Open / FFA
Re: Dexter Dunn Ari Ferrari
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 07:51:30 PM »
Another recipient of the horseplop gofundme my $2 back. Dexter will not be contributing to the fund. Keep betting NW 1/2 races and keep watching these guys give horses an education without caring if they win or not.

getreal

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2023, 08:04:34 PM »
Youre a complete blow job douchebag who doesnt know shit about harness racing. Kepp jerking your 1 inch dong you fuckface. He stiffed the horse and anyone with half abrain that watched the race could see it.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2023, 08:59:06 PM »
i agree,that was a no try drive

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2023, 09:11:10 PM »
Another recipient of the horseplop gofundme my $2 back. Dexter will not be contributing to the fund. Keep betting NW 1/2 races and keep watching these guys give horses an education without caring if they win or not.

Not the kind of race we'all bet $2 win on .40 cent horses, douche bag missed the gate too.  The avg plopper I doubt is a $2 betting millionaire, but despite it's funny, it's old too!   tmbz1
It's Official!

getreal

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2023, 09:13:45 PM »
Horse in question was a $625k yearling purchase. Shows how much that oozing cockhole knows

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2023, 09:19:56 PM »
horse has now had 3 qualifiers this year
just happened to  make some cash in the last 2

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2023, 09:24:34 PM »
horse has now had 3 qualifiers this year
just happened to  make some cash in the last 2

Good point, from the owner standpoint and what getreal tracked us on, wtf do they care either just bringing a $$$,$$$ along at their pace and fucking around - for $7250 - -, nah.  Learning something even after 40 years of this shit, of maybe when to stay away!   tmbz1
It's Official!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2023, 08:38:43 AM »
Youre a complete blow job douchebag who doesnt know shit about harness racing. Kepp jerking your 1 inch dong you fuckface. He stiffed the horse and anyone with half abrain that watched the race could see it.

I forgot more about harness racing than a complete moron like you could ever know. This pathetic response shows it. Of course he gave the horse an education from the back, and being a high priced yearling gives them even more emphasis for drives like this early on. Do you actually think the goal is winning a shit race like this or possibly getting huge stake cash down the road by teaching the horse how to race off a helmet and finish.

It's dumb schmucks like you that fall hook, line and sinker and then scream bloody murder when the obvious takes place. The smart bettors got $ 20 for your $2 in a two horse event and you got another education from which you never learn.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2023, 08:43:22 AM »

Not the kind of race we'all bet $2 win on .40 cent horses, douche bag missed the gate too.  The avg plopper I doubt is a $2 betting millionaire, but despite it's funny, it's old too!   tmbz1

A perfect example of classic young trotters being raced to learn. Is it right from a parimutuel standpoint? When complete fucking idiots come  on here screaming without a clue how the game works it is hilarious. Been happening for decades with different fools crying the blues.

Here they come

• Top Claimer
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2023, 08:54:58 AM »
I get dexters drive, but this is one of many things that needs to be addressed in harness racing. If you’re gonna drive to educate, then don’t put the horse in a pari mutual race. Just qualify again.The bettors have to be protected to some degree. Lots of bettors don’t know the game. This is one of the reasons we lose fans

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2023, 09:17:39 AM »
They need to have a note in the program then, that says...."Just racing to educate!"

73cv.2

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2023, 09:19:27 AM »
I get dexters drive, but this is one of many things that needs to be addressed in harness racing. If you’re gonna drive to educate, then don’t put the horse in a pari mutual race. Just qualify again.The bettors have to be protected to some degree. Lots of bettors don’t know the game. This is one of the reasons we lose fans

It's simple... a qualifier again will never go these fractions. Another qualifier goes 29 plus 58 plus 128 plus and sprint home. Does nothing for the horse. They went race type fractions last night and got exactly what they wanted in the end. The common bettors have never been protected and never will because they are clueless. The true "bettors" cashed big in this race because they realize what is going to happen. Harness racing has no fans, it's an insiders game.

mwins

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2023, 09:53:06 AM »
Easy solution.

MORE GSY races.

Put the 250 lb guys up. They always try.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2023, 10:23:30 AM »
You guys keep saying this horse was out for "education" like a newbie 2 yr old.  This horse has started in races 14 times plus idk how many qualifiers has a 54.2 mark at the Red Mile and a couple hundred thousand in earnings.  He does not need "education". 

He also does not need to try hard in nw 2 when his real year is going to be in stakes races.
He's in the race to get a bottom underneath him.  period.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal