Author Topic: I bid you a heartfelt hello  (Read 19439 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12981
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2026, 09:19:37 PM »
Just gets you all hot and bothered. Huh!
 ngc3

I'm just the messenger  ngc3

To Kirby,

"I'm lyin' alone with my head on the phone. Thinkin' of you till it hurts. I know you're hurt too, but what else can we do....Tormented and torn apart."

 XoXo
- Calhoun

I think that last part is regarding his asshole, be gentle   ;D

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4788
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2026, 10:12:56 PM »
 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4788
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2026, 11:42:19 PM »
Curious why you took stuff off your FB page?

Removed your two friends and took Rocky off as well.

 Or is this all a coincidence and its not you!

 ngc3
« Last Edit: Today at 12:11:11 AM by Kirby's Ace »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3008
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #48 on: Today at 12:04:21 AM »
Senator Blutarsky seems like a good guy. He might remind me of someone or not. It is hard to pinpoint who.  ::)

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4788
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #49 on: Today at 12:12:20 AM »
Senator Blutarsky seems like a good guy. He might remind me of someone or not. It is hard to pinpoint who.  ::)

Something might Trigger your memory and you'll remember!

 ngc3
« Last Edit: Today at 12:14:43 AM by Kirby's Ace »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2193
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #50 on: Today at 07:50:09 AM »
I'm just the messenger  ngc3

To Kirby,

"I'm lyin' alone with my head on the phone. Thinkin' of you till it hurts. I know you're hurt too, but what else can we do....Tormented and torn apart."

 XoXo
- Calhoun

I think that last part is regarding his asshole, be gentle   ;D

Mike loves music too
:)





seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3008
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #51 on: Today at 11:02:44 AM »
Something might Trigger your memory and you'll remember!

 ngc3
Hmm...... tmbz1
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12981
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #52 on: Today at 11:11:05 AM »
I waved to him the other day, he didn't wave back 🙄

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2193
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #53 on: Today at 11:25:04 AM »
I waved to him the other day, he didn't wave back 🙄

I waved to him as well,
You waved back

:)

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12981
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #54 on: Today at 11:40:10 AM »
I waved to him as well,
You waved back

:)

Produce the screenshot  ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2193
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #55 on: Today at 12:38:05 PM »
Produce the screenshot  ngc3

Halfway house in Goshen
:)



Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12981
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #56 on: Today at 01:03:11 PM »

Halfway house in Goshen
:)

You hate Mike.

You're posting and this is NOT an exaggeration over 50 times your daily average post rate over an 11 year period which was less that 1/2 a post a day.

So what's up, you're not going to be honest with this forum and share the reason for your hatred?

Integrity wiggles, don't be a dishonest cunt!  ;D

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2193
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #57 on: Today at 01:17:21 PM »
You hate Mike.

You're posting and this is NOT an exaggeration over 50 times your daily average post rate over an 11 year period which was less that 1/2 a post a day.

So what's up, you're not going to be honest with this forum and share the reason for your hatred?

Integrity wiggles, don't be a dishonest cunt!  ;D

Calm down Mike #2
Don’t forget about the horses
:)

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12981
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #58 on: Today at 01:23:03 PM »
Calm down Mike #2
Don’t forget about the horses
:)

Let wiggles44 answer here AGAIN reflect her hatred for animals, horses and being pro corruption in harness racing and other related areas via ignoring and deflection. tmbz1

Carry on twat face  ;D

« Last Edit: Today at 01:28:30 PM by Trigger »

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2193
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #59 on: Today at 02:12:24 PM »
Let wiggles44 answer here AGAIN reflect her hatred for animals, horses and being pro corruption in harness racing and other related areas via ignoring and deflection. tmbz1

Carry on twat face  ;D

Take a break Mike #2
:)

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Drop dead :)
    Today at 01:19:41 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike #2.  :)
    Today at 01:17:45 PM
  • Trigger: You're repeating shit about male ass sherlock wiggles the retard  ngc3
    Today at 12:54:59 PM
  • wiggles44: You talk a lot about  male ass Mike.  :)
    Today at 12:33:24 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    Today at 11:44:22 AM
  • Trigger: You have too much fun up Calhoun's ass, what a donkey  ngc3 I'll re-up you on punishment, don't beg  ngc3
    Today at 11:43:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: And ALL your friends can come on it!  73cv.2
    Today at 11:43:14 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Although maybe you should start one
    Today at 11:42:52 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal