Author Topic: I bid you a heartfelt hello  (Read 18942 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12958
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #45 on: Today at 09:19:37 PM »
Just gets you all hot and bothered. Huh!
 ngc3

I'm just the messenger  ngc3

To Kirby,

"I'm lyin' alone with my head on the phone. Thinkin' of you till it hurts. I know you're hurt too, but what else can we do....Tormented and torn apart."

 XoXo
- Calhoun

I think that last part is regarding his asshole, be gentle   ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: G, a guy is going to show up at your house, MikeAnt, a dozen homies too  ngc3 they're going to take care of your women.  Drop your drawers and enjoy the show.  ngc3
    Today at 09:14:36 PM
  • G: Mike should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:11:48 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 09:11:37 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: 96z.p
    Today at 09:11:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Here take this as a gift from my heart for helping me with mi speln.
    Today at 09:11:15 PM
  • Trigger: Listen snarky  ngc3 What was that screen name you used to have..Deputy doolittle destroyer  ngc3
    Today at 09:10:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And thank you to the other 10 people that you have been..
    Today at 09:06:06 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Thank you. You just the greatest. Thanks again. Id be lost without your insight and thoughtfulness.
    Today at 09:03:21 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal