Author Topic: I bid you a heartfelt hello  (Read 19240 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12964
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2026, 09:19:37 PM »
Just gets you all hot and bothered. Huh!
 ngc3

I'm just the messenger  ngc3

To Kirby,

"I'm lyin' alone with my head on the phone. Thinkin' of you till it hurts. I know you're hurt too, but what else can we do....Tormented and torn apart."

 XoXo
- Calhoun

I think that last part is regarding his asshole, be gentle   ;D

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4784
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2026, 10:12:56 PM »
 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4784
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2026, 11:42:19 PM »
Curious why you took stuff off your FB page?

Removed your two friends and took Rocky off as well.

 Or is this all a coincidence and its not you!

 ngc3
« Last Edit: Today at 12:11:11 AM by Kirby's Ace »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3007
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #48 on: Today at 12:04:21 AM »
Senator Blutarsky seems like a good guy. He might remind me of someone or not. It is hard to pinpoint who.  ::)

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4784
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #49 on: Today at 12:12:20 AM »
Senator Blutarsky seems like a good guy. He might remind me of someone or not. It is hard to pinpoint who.  ::)

Something might Trigger your memory and you'll remember!

 ngc3
« Last Edit: Today at 12:14:43 AM by Kirby's Ace »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2176
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #50 on: Today at 07:50:09 AM »
I'm just the messenger  ngc3

To Kirby,

"I'm lyin' alone with my head on the phone. Thinkin' of you till it hurts. I know you're hurt too, but what else can we do....Tormented and torn apart."

 XoXo
- Calhoun

I think that last part is regarding his asshole, be gentle   ;D

Mike loves music too
:)





 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: 73cv.2
    October 06, 2026, 10:09:44 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Was there a power outage?
    October 06, 2026, 10:09:30 PM
  • Trigger: Bello has lit up NFLD!  tmbz1
    October 06, 2026, 10:03:23 PM
  • Trigger: G, a guy is going to show up at your house, MikeAnt, a dozen homies too  ngc3 they're going to take care of your women.  Drop your drawers and enjoy the show.  ngc3
    October 06, 2026, 09:14:36 PM
  • G: Mike should be ashamed of yourself
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:48 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:37 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: 96z.p
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Here take this as a gift from my heart for helping me with mi speln.
    October 06, 2026, 09:11:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal