Author Topic: DOGS,MANS best friend.  (Read 28255 times)

EPM

• Elite
Re: DOGS,MANS best friend.
« Reply #195 on: January 11, 2023, 08:33:54 AM »
Army seen a clip on tik tok of some bets totaling 1.1 mill on this weeks playoff games ..looked to see who posted the clip and it was a sight called...The Action Network....they have a web sight .....See % wise  every upcoming game the over is getting the play

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #196 on: January 11, 2023, 08:43:59 AM »
Every game there is a big diffrence in % of action on a team exept Vikes.v G Men...Action is fitty fitty on that game

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #197 on: January 11, 2023, 10:31:52 AM »
This to you 7 iron or is it putter. Youusse Turnip and horseradish garden patch fail in 2022. And you prefer to take out yooousse frustrations on JOHN FRANK ARMY and EPM. It so easy to critizee those that take interest in handicappin.   MELLON HEAD,pay attention to me. Just post at PACE with your fellow LYIN QUEERS. PLOP stands for TRUTH,JUSTICE and FREE SPEECH. No qualitys a backyard farmer like yooose posssecess. By thee way. In 23 don't grow ROOMS or berries,they can be found scavengin in woods were you live. Invite everyone. All relations,and have a nice picnic and serve the delicacy's. Won't have to hear from you or yours thenafter.

Now, Old JFA adds gardening to his list of idiotic blabbing.  Shrooms, is what he was tryin' for along with berries.  Fact is, the woke planters can grow hemp plants in some states.  is it true?  and, there you have a real cash crop.

on and on under a pretense of handicapping expertise <> HA! - and, speaking of growing crops as a backyard gardener .... just sprinkle some horse poo on the dirt

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #198 on: January 11, 2023, 01:55:24 PM »
Ravens game I'm skipping....Cowbo ys game o/u to me they got the number were it should be ..I'm passing...

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #199 on: January 11, 2023, 05:32:18 PM »
Im not forcing anything and just gonna stick to my guns..if it was there id play a many leg ticket but..Alls i got is
Giants and the Under in Jags vs Chargers

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #200 on: January 13, 2023, 10:22:01 AM »
$8 Paying $888--  Fish plus the points...over bills/fish....under Jags v Chargers...G men plus the points...9er D to score a Td...

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #201 on: January 13, 2023, 10:38:38 AM »
Fitty Cent 2 Team corect score Parlay..= Giants 28 vikes 21....Chargers 23. Jags 21...Coming back 36 k

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #202 on: January 14, 2023, 08:04:29 AM »
Hi everyone,JOHN FRANK ARMY back. EPM gots to say those exact score bets pay pretty well. Hopes you hit.
OK'S I'm headin to the non sailin riverboat this mornin. Gonna collect my $7.50 profit on me steel future wagers. So I'll have $87.50 to blow along with other bets me gonna make on NFL futures SUPERBOWL bets.

HERE'S gonna be me bets to WIN the BOWL.

$100.00 0n the great BALD EAGLE at +550. I might add the EAGLE 2 of them is nestin in tall trees 2 miles from me swoopin down and catchin them some fish on the FOX river. They arrogant guys or girls. They pay no attention to the observer. So's the EAGLES get a week rest. Next week,whoever ships in to EAGLE territory is gonna be playin in their FREZZIN weather. Only one other team in NFC conference left can play in them conditions and that be the GIANTS. The rest like BALMY wheather. And if SEATTLE beats FRISCO this weekend and that a slim possibility with rookie PURDY,I don't give them a chance against the EAGLE birds. Everyone got to go true EAGLE land.

$30.00 on the BOYS at +1300. Wasted money as I should just add that to me EAGLE bet. But I love watchin JERRY JONES in his box surronded by all his yes men goin BEZERK. Screamin at MC'CARTHY and on phone tellin him what to do. Reminds us all of TRUMP and his BOY,MC'CARTHY.

And that be it. I gets the AFC gots some good teams and I can't seperate. But if either of me teams make it to SUPER,trust me,JOHN FRANK ARMY will cover to make money. Or I has to stand firm. After all it only a loss of $133.00.

This weekend games. Just for football fans.
BUCS/BOYS. Boys-2.5
Yeah THOMAS is gonna make a playoff run. Watch him announce he not make a decision on playin next year after this loss.

JAGS/CHARGERS. CHARGE-1.5
TRVOR is improvin but CHARGE much better. Never like the cross country swing but HEBERT much better.

If anyone interested. The first at TAMPA today. That the racetrack. SHOO SHINE the pony. Followed this pony for 3 years. He has finnally reached rock bottom. Feel bad for him. This year has dropped from 10.000 to 8,000 and now to 5,000. He been runnin 1 and 1/16 and now goin 6 and 1/2. He jets to lead up to mile and then DIES. Runnin against sprinters this time and faster fractions. Knows the trainer,DINI,but not really. Had a altercation with him years ago at apron bar when he brings 12 people with him. Quite the FIASCO. Tells me do you know how to train? I says NO,but JOHN FRANK ARMY do know how to bet. FISTICUFFS where about to ensue. Large crowd formin. Yellin back and forth with him and his supporters. SECURITY comes and breaks up. So's I want to say this about the SHINE. He got the 10 hole. At this distance he can clear and wire. But me doubts if he anywhere near sound. He got JOSE  on him who has won all races with him. And JOSE goes to front. The pony is listed at 6-1 mornin line,but me thinks he goes off as favorite. I don't say this much especially in cheap claimers. I gets DINI tryin to win for one of his main owners,but if SHOE breaks down,I'M goin be blamin him. I'll be watchin.

$

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #203 on: January 17, 2023, 07:36:42 PM »
49ers
Under 49ers v Boys
Jags
Under Jags v Chiefs
4 team
And tack on Giants and play a 5 team also.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #204 on: January 17, 2023, 10:44:22 PM »
Mattres Mack plac3d a 200k + bet on Boys winning Nfc..

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #205 on: January 17, 2023, 10:46:47 PM »
Niners v Bills Super..my play

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #206 on: January 20, 2023, 06:36:18 PM »
The Mattress Guy 2 mill..on Boys to beat 9 ers..

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #207 on: January 23, 2023, 08:29:55 AM »
Seen a clip this morning the Mattress guy says lost 2 mill  recomends Dak switches from the temper pedic  ngc3

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #208 on: February 02, 2023, 02:11:10 PM »
OK EPM,need your report on 80 is BRADY. Heard critics have blasted this movie beyound terrible. And did BRADY put up a lot of his dough to make this.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #209 on: February 02, 2023, 06:41:42 PM »
OK EPM,need your report on 80 is BRADY. Heard critics have blasted this movie beyound terrible. And did BRADY put up a lot of his dough to make this.

Have not seen Hanoi Jane and the other gray-haired chix .. have to admit:  The Flying nun and [gulp] Jane have held up pretty well ,.?  Tho - Heckter, Brady had plenty o dough to burn, so could be he was the financier?

my movie critique is kinda a gambling/gaming show :  Jerry and Marge go Large.  It's a cute show about scamming the lottery

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal