Author Topic: I'll try rats that sing like a canary for $2,000  (Read 28491 times)

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: I'll try rats that sing like a canary for $2,000
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2021, 05:05:57 PM »
No, COUNSLOR is not going to name names.

COUNSELOR doesn't know any names.

He doesn't know his elbow from his asshole.

Don't be a Pigeon.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Joe Dirt

• Stakes Horse
  • #MeToo My Ass
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2021, 06:31:48 PM »
No, COUNSLOR is not going to name names.

COUNSELOR doesn't know any names.

He doesn't know his elbow from his asshole.

Don't be a Pigeon.

Ms. O WOULD HAVE NAMED NAMES

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2021, 08:07:39 PM »
That's a really weird thing to say.

Not if ur Lukpark  tmbz1

Lotsofpace

• 4 claimer
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2021, 11:40:52 PM »
That's a really weird thing to say.
LMFAO!
This thread is filled with golden posts. The story is sad but true, where there is money there is cheating. Where there is fame there is greed and where there is cheese.....there are RATS!!! ngc3
Sandles singed fast, long and hard, ..just like Casies Saturday nights. She’s defiantly bailing and selling everything she can for cash.
Allard sang the blues and through Banca/Dane under the bus...Richies actually an ok guy
Not sure what kind of deals the other minor players managed to sing.
Counselor has some interesting things to say...

RIP NORM MACDONALD

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2021, 10:38:05 AM »
Now I’m confused what does this statement have to do with an owner getting screwed by a trainer?

I TRIED TO BE NEUTRAL AND NOT BIASED BUT MY GOD---WHAT A MESS!!!!  I STILL GO BACK TO SEVERAL INNOCENT FAMILIES THAT WERE BARRED FROM THE USTA AND HENCE RACING DUE TO "FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY!"   TRULY, SOME OF THESE FOLKS HAVE NOT RACED IN DECADES BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT COMPETE AGAINST THE TRAINERS THAT USED PED'S.   THESE FOLKS WENT BROKE---LOST HOMES AND FAMILIES AND YET THEY CAN NOT RACE!  THIS IS A TRAVESTY.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2021, 12:52:57 PM »
very interested to see this come to a conclusion and who gets buried
as for coleman  the actions seem clear, for the last 3 years she has downsized each year
this year almost non existent
clearly there has ben some action that has caused this, perhaps it has something to do with the case, we don't know yet

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2021, 05:55:50 PM »
THIS IS CALLED THE CHANGING OF THE GUARD!   THE NAMES AND FACES ARE CHANGING BUT UNFORTUNATELY THE INDUSTRY HAS CHANGED OVER THE LAST 50 PLUS YEARS AND NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE AIDED THE INDUSTRY WITH THE HUGE DOLLARS AVAILABLE.  THERE WAS SO MUCH MONEY OUT THERE FOR THE SPORT BUT YET PEANUTS WAS USED TO FURTHER THE SPORT---BUT MANY BECAME VERY RICH OFF OF THE ILLEGAL USE OF PEDS AS WELL AS DOMINANCE BY A VERY SMALL GROUP IN THE INDUSTRY.

THE QUESTION IS WHERE DOES THE INDUSTRY DGO FROM HERE?  DOES IT SURVIVE ?  IS OHIO THE HOTBED?  WILL THE BIG M BE THE SHOWCASE OR WILL IT BE IN OHIO OR INDIANA?   WHO WILL BE THE NEW PLAYERS?  CAN THIS SPORT SURVIVE?  ARE MORE ARREST COMING IN THE LATEST SCANDAL?

THIS IS AN INDUSTRY THAT HAD EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO NOT ONLY SURVIVE BUT TO THRIVE BUT YET IT FAILED IN USUNG THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO FURTHER AND TO IMPROVE THE SPORT.   THIS MONEY BENEFITTED SO FEW.

THIS LATEST SCANDAL WILL TRULY BE REMEMBERED AS ON OF THE FINAL MAJOR NOTCHES IN THE INDUSTRY.  UNFORTUNATELY THIS IS NOT OVER AND THERE IS A SEAM OF NEW EVIDENCE THAT IS CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION.   I DO NOT KNOW THE INDIVIDUALS BUT THERE IS CONTINUING NEW INFORMATION.

THE SENTENCES HAVE BEEN VERY LIGHT FOR THE CRIME BUT THE JUDGE HAS FULL CONTROL OF THE SENTENCE EVEN THOUGH THE FEDERAL GUIDELINES CALLED FOR A 60 MONTH SENTENCE.  IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE "FIRST STEP ACT" INFLUENCED THE FINAL SENTENCE.

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2021, 01:10:02 AM »
SHE WAS ONE THE ORIGINAL INVESTORS IN THE COMPOUNDING COMPANY. YOU DIDN'T REALLY BELIEVE SHE COULD TRAIN A HORSE DID YOU?

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2021, 07:43:42 PM »
true iceman, there have been some"exits"from the executive and the board at weg
i never accuse anyone of anything without hard facts
to your point iceman for a guy who was seriously involved in the harness game and front and center at big races in the winners circle fielding like cassie has all but vanished, has very few horses it appears
and oh yeah he made a ton of money with takter and coleman ...hmmm

NatHillIV

• NW-1
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2021, 10:13:31 AM »
Every forum needs a dunce, and I qualify.
Who (or what) is WEG?

pylon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2021, 10:38:57 AM »
Every forum needs a dunce, and I qualify.
Who (or what) is WEG?
Woodbine Entertainment Group

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2021, 03:49:49 PM »
The tentacles seem to be going deeper all the time. I can't wait to see this through, I'm sure there are many more names. Remember they have the  records and customer lists. Plus they seem to have more than one informant.

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2021, 04:32:14 PM »
The tentacles seem to be going deeper all the time. I can't wait to see this through, I'm sure there are many more names. Remember they have the  records and customer lists. Plus they seem to have more than one informant.

Plus they seem to have more than one informant.

They have Ira?

sincerely, Silent One

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2021, 11:58:06 PM »
I AGREE WITH THE INFORMATION REGARDING ADDITIONAL ARREST.   I ALSO BELEIVE THAT THERE ARE SEVERAL INFORMANTS.   NOT ONE OR TWO BUT SEVERAL.   I FURTHER BELIEVE THAT MORE ARRESTS WILL STILL COME.   THIS INVESTIGATION RUNS TOO DEEP TO TURN YOUR HEAD TO SO MUCH!

THE ONLY ISSUE I SEE IS THAT THE SENTENCE HANDED OUT WAS VERY VERY LIGHT FOR THE CRIME AND THE JUDGE SAID HE DID NOT WISH TO INCARCERATE A LONG PERIOD BUT WANTED THE INDUSTRY TO UNDERSTAND IF THEY USE PEDS THAT THEY WILL BE PROSECUTED AND SERVE TIME IN FEDERAL PRISION.

THE FIRST STEP ACT CALLS FOR THE USE OF HOME CONFINEMENT AND PROBATION WHERE POSSIBLE.   THE COST TODAY OF HOUSING INMATES IS IN EXCESS OF $50,000+ PER YEAR!!!!!  THAT ADDS UP QUICK.  FURTHER, THE JUDGES ALSO NOW UNDERSTAND THAT PRISON IS NOT THE REHAB FOR EVERYONE.   SOME NEED IT AND SOME DONT.   FURTHER, JUDGE RELIES ON THE PRE-SENTENCE REPORT THAT IS COMPLETED BEFORE SENTENCING.   THIS REPORT IS GIVEN TO THE JUDGE AND YOU WILL FIND IT FOLLOW THE (SUCESS OR FAILURE)RECOMMENDATIONS STATED ON THE REPORT.  THEREFORE, IT IS VITAL THAT THESE PEOPLE CAN PROFILE THOSE INVOLVED IN ORDER FOR THE JUDGE TO UNDERSTAND THE CASE AND THE PARTICIPANTS.  THERE IS A LOT OF WEIGHT PUT ON THE ACTIONS OF THE CHARGED.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2021, 10:14:28 AM »
so basically it is worth cheating because even if you get caught the penalty is really no sentence at all
and are they not now trying to allow most unmates out of prisons due to covid ??

terrific system

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal