Author Topic: I'll try rats that sing like a canary for $2,000  (Read 28456 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: I'll try rats that sing like a canary for $2,000
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2021, 10:50:25 AM »
Tumbleweed, I meant to say the POS Nicky the rar hasn´t done any time. I have thought Walter should have been given his license back a long time ago. Still a better person than the rat horse KILLER. How many horses did Walter kill?

Calm down.

Pls calm down

He made a deal

It’s obvious

He just bought I’ll breds. Maybe he’s moving to chiraq after all this is down
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2021, 02:02:33 PM »
Thanks Jupiter i appreciate the reply!

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2021, 12:12:25 AM »
THIS IS ALL SO INTERESTING!!!!  PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IT MAY NEVER BE KNOWN FACTUALLY WHO SANG THE SONGS.  THIS IS FACT.   THE FEDS MAY HAVE RECEIVED ENOUGH INFORMATION AND AFFIDAVITS FROM THOSE WHO SANG AND THEN THEY CONTACT THE DEFENDANTS COUNSEL AND ADVISE THAT THEY HAVE THIS AND THAT AND THEN CONTINUE TO ADVISE THAT THIS IS A LOCK FOR CONVICTION.   THE PROSECUTORS DO NOT DIVULGE AT THIS TIME WHERE THEY RECEIVED THE INFORMATION.   IF THE INFO IS REAL AND ACCURATE AND THE FEDS TRULY KNOW HOW TO USE THE INFO----THEN THE DEFENDANT IS ADVISED BY THEIR COUNSEL ON IF THEY CAN OR CANNOT GET BY THIS INFO IF CASE PROCEEDS TO COURT.

EVEN THOUGH IT IS MOST LIKELY THOSE LEFT OFF THE SUPERCEEDING INDICTMENT---IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOU FOLKS WILL NEVER KNOW 100% FOR SURE WHO SPILLED THE BEANS AND WHAT THEY SAID AND WHO THEY DISCUSSED.   THERE MAY BE MANY MORE THAT WAS DISCUSSED AND NOW PERSONS OF INTEREST.

THE FEDERAL JUSTICE SYSTEM IS BUILT AROUND INFORMANTS NOT TRIALS.  IN FACT THE FEDS DO NOT HAVE THE MANPOWER OR BUDGET TO INVESTIGATE EVERY CASE OR TO PROSECUTE EVERY CASE.  IF FACT IF EVERYONE CHARGED IN THE US WOULD DEMAND A TRIAL THERE IS NO WAY THE SYSTEM COULD BUDGET FOR THIS CASELOAD AND BE ABLE TO " GUARANTEE A SPEEDY TRIAL" AS GUARANTEED BY THE U.S. CONSTITUTION.

IT SEEMS VERY OBVIOUS THAT SEVERAL SPILLED THE BEANS IN THIS CASE---NO ONE MAY EVER KNOW FOR SURE WHO DID AND THESE FOLKS MAY RESUBMIT THEIR LICENSE APPLICATION AND BE APPROVED DUE TO NO EVIDENCE OF CHARGES!!!!!!!   YES, THEIR SLATE MAY BE CLEAN AND NO EVIDENCE MAY EXIST OTHER THAN THE DOCUMENTS IN ORIGINAL INDICTMENT.  FURTHER, THESE FOLKS WITH TOP COUNSEL COULD CHALLENGE THE STATE RACING COMMISSIONS THAT ISSUE STATE OCCUPATIONAL LICENSES AND DEMAND THAT THEY BE GIVEN THE RIGHT TO EARN A LIVING AS GUARANTEED BY THE CONSTITUTION.

I KNOW THIS IS NOT WHAT MANY WANT TO HEAR BUT THE FEDERAL SYSYTEM IS 100% BUILD ON BIRDS SINGING!!!!  AND IF YOU SING FIRST AND THE LOUDEST---YOU MAY EVEN BE REWARDED FINANCIALLY!!!!!

I AM NOT SURE HOW STRONG THE USTA IS ON THESE TYPES OF ISSUES OR THE STATES-----BUT, THESE FOLKS LEFT OFF THE SUPERCEEDING INDICTMENT WILL TRY TO RACE.   IT WILL BE UP TO THESE FOLKS TO SAY YEA OR NEY.   

IN ALL HONESTY, SOMETIMES MANY FOLKS MAKE EXCUSES BUT IF IN FACT ANY OF THESE FOLKS DO RECEIVE JAIL TIME IN A FEDERAL CAMP---IF THE GENERAL POPULATION FINDS OUT THAT THESE FOLKS WERE INFORMANTS---LIFE WOULD GET VERY TOUGH FOR THEM WHILE INCARCERATED.   THAT IS WHY I BELEIVE THAT IF YOU SEE ANY OF THE FOLKS CHARGED IN ORIGINAL INDICTMENT BUT LEFT OFF THE SUPERCEEDING INDICTMENT AND THEY ARE BUYING YEARLINGS AND RACING THEY MUST NOT OF BEEN FINED OR HAD RESTITUTION---THEIR CASES MUST REMAIN OPEN UNTIL ALL OF THE CHARGED CASES CAN BE CLOSE.  ONE CASE CANNOT CLOSE UNTIL ALL OF THE CONSPIRATORS TRIALS BE COMPLETED.

THIS IS ALL VERY COMPLICATED BUT VERY SOON YOU WILL SEE THE SENTENCES OF EACH---YOU ALREADY CAN GUESS WHO THE INFORMANTS WERE BECAUSE THEY HAVE MOVED ON WITH THEIR LIFE.

I TRIED TO BE NEUTRAL AND NOT BIASED BUT MY GOD---WHAT A MESS!!!!  I STILL GO BACK TO SEVERAL INNOCENT FAMILIES THAT WERE BARRED FROM THE USTA AND HENCE RACING DUE TO "FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY!"   TRULY, SOME OF THESE FOLKS HAVE NOT RACED IN DECADES BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT COMPETE AGAINST THE TRAINERS THAT USED PED'S.   THESE FOLKS WENT BROKE---LOST HOMES AND FAMILIES AND YET THEY CAN NOT RACE!  THIS IS A TRAVESTY.

MANY INDIVIDUALS COULD FILE CIVIL SUITS AGAINST THESE TRAINERS AND TRUTHFULLY THERE ARE MANY LAW FIRMS THAT WILL TAKE THESE TYPES OF CASES ON CONTINGENCIES.  THESE COULD BE CLASS ACTION CASES AND FURTHER, IF ANY HORSES WERE PURCHASED DID NOT LIVE UP TO THEIR PAST PERFORMANCES---THEY COULD IN FACT BE CHALLENGED AS WELL.   IT SEEMS AS THOUGH SEVERAL OF THESE FOLKS WON MANY RACES.   

IT IS FUNNY BUT BY FILING CASES AGAINST SOME OF THE INVOLVED AND OBTAINING A JUDGMENT WOULD IN  FACT STOP THEM FROM RACING SINCE THE "FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY " RULE IS ONE OF THE FEW RULES THAT CARRY WEIGHT.

THIS IS JUST HORRENDOUS TO THINK THAT COULD BE POSSIBLE BUT IT IS!!

HOPE THIS HELPS !

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2021, 08:46:09 AM »
You are the company you keep. Nicky the Rat, Cassie Colman, Michelle Crawford all had dealings with Nevarro. They strutted their stuff all over Gulfstream Park. They all were attracted to this mutt, for what? His charm?

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2021, 10:04:20 AM »
Birds of the same feather flock together, Pond scum, Publicity hounds

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2021, 10:13:38 AM »
The financial responsibility is a joke. I have gone to commissions to retrieve money owed, always got the run around. Depends who you are if you owe. Most times they just say youre trying to put them out of business, I always told them ¨they were trying to put me out of business¨.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2021, 10:17:04 AM »
the associations  should use any measures they have to keep these scum from racing
to thinbk they could financially benedfit from their actions is disgusting

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2021, 04:04:21 PM »
You are the company you keep. Nicky the Rat, Cassie Colman, Michelle Crawford . They all were attracted to this mutt, for what? His charm?

HE HAS A BIG COCK

AND WAS THINKING ABOUT BEING A SWITCH HITTER...

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2021, 04:22:19 PM »
HE HAS A BIG COCK

AND WAS THINKING ABOUT BEING A SWITCH HITTER...

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2021, 07:09:01 PM »
Counselor, you post some very interesting things but please quit with the financial responsibilities crap. Just like any business if you can’t pay your bills you go out of business. I’ve been as busted as you can get in this business but always found a way to pay my bills. A couple catch paddocks a week go a long way. And I’ve never known any suppliers to take action against someone that was trying to get caught up. It is only the ones that go hide when you come to see them

49mile

• NW-1
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2021, 11:03:43 PM »
Just a question... is Cassie Coleman's name going to come up.  She's had like 30 starts this year and is selling shit on FB everyday... all barn type stuff, feed buckets etc, and all vet stuff.  Looks like she's bailing from the sport.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2021, 11:34:12 PM »
MY DISCUSSION REGARDING FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY WAS NOT DIRECTED TOWARD ANY SITUATION THAT A FEW PADDOCKS WOULD CURE.   THERE ARE SEVERAL CASES PENDING THAT EACH EXCEED OVER A MILLION DOLLARS!!!!  A FEW PADDOCKS WILL NOT CURE THAT.   ONE IS REGARDING OVER CHARGING ON TRAINING BILLS AND ANOTHER IS MARKING UP HORSE PURCHASES BY THE TENS OF THOUSANDS.   THESE ARE PROMINENT OWNERS AND THEY HAVE HIRED COUNSEL.   THEREFORE, THERE IS MORE TO COME ON A DIFFERENT FRONT.

I AGREE, IF YOU OWE A FEED BILL OR A BLACKSMITH OR A TACK SHOP AND PAY PAYMENTS OR ATTEMPT TO PAY ---THE ISSUE CAN BE WORKED OUT.   BUT, IF YOU OWE A LARGE SUME TO FOLKS WITH DEEP POCKETS SOMETIMES IT DOES NOT GO AWAY VERY EASILY.   THESE FOLKS HIRE COUNSEL AND THEY ARE HIGH PAID ---MEANING THE PLAINTIFFS WANT RESULTS.

TIME WILL TELL REGARDING THESE CASES.  THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY AND I DO NOT KNOW ANY OF THE PARTIES BUT AM FAMILIAR WITH THE CASES.

SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING WINTER SEASON!

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2021, 09:10:26 AM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1, out with the trash

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2021, 03:49:47 PM »
MY DISCUSSION REGARDING FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY WAS NOT DIRECTED TOWARD ANY SITUATION THAT A FEW PADDOCKS WOULD CURE.   THERE ARE SEVERAL CASES PENDING THAT EACH EXCEED OVER A MILLION DOLLARS!!!!  A FEW PADDOCKS WILL NOT CURE THAT.   ONE IS REGARDING OVER CHARGING ON TRAINING BILLS AND ANOTHER IS MARKING UP HORSE PURCHASES BY THE TENS OF THOUSANDS.   THESE ARE PROMINENT OWNERS AND THEY HAVE HIRED COUNSEL.   THEREFORE, THERE IS MORE TO COME ON A DIFFERENT FRONT.

I AGREE, IF YOU OWE A FEED BILL OR A BLACKSMITH OR A TACK SHOP AND PAY PAYMENTS OR ATTEMPT TO PAY ---THE ISSUE CAN BE WORKED OUT.   BUT, IF YOU OWE A LARGE SUME TO FOLKS WITH DEEP POCKETS SOMETIMES IT DOES NOT GO AWAY VERY EASILY.   THESE FOLKS HIRE COUNSEL AND THEY ARE HIGH PAID ---MEANING THE PLAINTIFFS WANT RESULTS.

TIME WILL TELL REGARDING THESE CASES.  THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY AND I DO NOT KNOW ANY OF THE PARTIES BUT AM FAMILIAR WITH THE CASES.

SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING WINTER SEASON!

Are you going to name names ?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2021, 04:08:38 PM »
Are you going to name names ?
No, COUNSLOR is not going to name names.

COUNSELOR doesn't know any names.

He doesn't know his elbow from his asshole.

Don't be a Pigeon.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal