Author Topic: I'll try rats that sing like a canary for $2,000  (Read 28402 times)

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
Re: I'll try rats that sing like a canary for $2,000
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2021, 08:19:50 PM »
Lucpark is a 100% Nitwit.

We had him tested.
luckpark could buy and sell you again.if you dont shut up

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2021, 08:37:54 PM »
Lucpark is a 100% Nitwit.

We had him tested.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Lotsofpace

• 4 claimer
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2021, 11:48:47 PM »
NO ONE WALKS. I KNOW FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE . THE FEDS COME IN AND THE FIRST THING THEY SAY IS YOUR GOING TO JAIL. HOW LONG DEPENDS ON IF YOU COOPERATE. NICKY IS A LIFE TIME RAT BUT HE KILLED HORSES HE'S DOING TIME SO WILL OAKES,SERVICE,NAVARRO. YOU CAN'T KILL ANIMALS AND NOT DO TIME.

AS  FOR ME I STOOD TALL WAS LOOKING AT 10 YEARS,AND THE GUY I WAS STANDING TALL FOR CALLED MY EX-WIFE CRYING LIKE A BABY ASKING HER IF I WOULD GIVE HIM UP AND SHE SAID THE ONLY FUNNY THING SHE UTTER IN 8 YEARS OF MARRIAGE "HE'LL DO THE TEN JUST SO HE CAN BE AWAY FROM ME"

POST SCRIPT TO THE STORY THE GUY I STOOD TALL FOR IS STILL IN THE GAME TRAINING AND HE OWES ME,HE THINKS I FORGOT AFTER ALL THIS TIME.   I HAVEN'T.

Hope it all works our for you RB!
I’m gonna give you a call, if you wanna train some horses I’m buyin.  tmbz1

Larrylou32

• Open / FFA
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2021, 07:29:22 AM »
Well that explains what a certain Delaware trainer was using and how all of a sudden his babies are not steroid looking monsters anymore.

More than 1 trainer from Delaware has dropped off a cliff after this

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2021, 08:29:46 AM »
luckpark could buy and sell you again.if you dont shut up
none of that looks easy

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2021, 09:47:39 AM »
none of that looks easy
just ask me how

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2021, 12:23:21 PM »

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2021, 12:29:15 PM »
you trippin now

EVEN WIGLAND CANT GET BLOOD FROM A ROCK

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2021, 01:05:27 PM »
If I´m Nicky the rat, I got no friends now. Im sure the feds know as much as he does, he´ll never stop singing. If I remember if accepted a deal he has to come clean of EVERYTHING, if he omits anything and they find out he I think his deal would be voided . I hope he has to testify in open court. I would also be scared of the IRS, they will take what they want if he hasn´t made a deal with them, Any way he is toast in they racing  industry who the hell would give him a license, look at Walter. And I got the whole he stabbed Nadine, he did the time, the  hasn´t paid at all.

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2021, 02:28:42 PM »
Why do you feel Walter hasn't paid? He did his time and got out to restart a life and hopefully learn form his mistakes. There are plenty of other people in this business who have not paid for their crimes and are stll racing and earning a living. Many are big names in the sport from years ago and now. If you have a beef with Walter its between you and him. I dont think you should always toss his name out there. People deserve a shot. As i have i am sure you have had chances in your life after mistakes.

macdaddi

• Open / FFA
oakes family
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2021, 06:45:32 PM »
do u see this in the hru update for sunday

With the evidence gathered through the taps of Surick’s phone, the government obtained a permit allowing it to tap into Navarro’s phone. The investigation into Navarro led authorities to a number of other individuals, including Oakes and veterinarian Seth Fishman. The evidence includes an intercepted conversation between Navarro and Oakes in which they discussed a concoction prepared by Oakes that contained “branch chain amino acids” and could not be detected by drug tests. “This drench I got, dude, they can test you all day, night, before, after... zero chance you get caught,” Oakes allegedly said. During the same intercepted phone call between Oakes and Navarro, Navarro calls Fishman “this crazy (expletive)” and bragged about the potency of a drug Fishman had provided him with. “He sent me something with amino acid right last year,” Navarro said. “And I (expletive) gave it to this horse. This (expletive) galloped. Galloped.” Navarro then asked Oakes for help in obtaining that drug, or another that Navarro could use.

his days of sitting at the bar at pocono and boasting about his horses buying drinks for his buddies are long gone
everytime i went to pocono i saw him in action

macdaddi

• Open / FFA
Re: oakes family
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2021, 06:50:27 PM »
no sooner than i posted it i see hunter bought a huntsville horse malta magic for 67000 $ at the goshen yearling sale she is half sister to american beauty it was highest peiced sold at the sale do u not think chris is the backround doing this???

Nostrathomas

Re: oakes family
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2021, 08:32:47 PM »
no sooner than i posted it i see hunter bought a huntsville horse malta magic for 67000 $ at the goshen yearling sale she is half sister to american beauty it was highest peiced sold at the sale do u not think chris is the backround doing this???
God help that poor horse...

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2021, 09:33:36 AM »
Tumbleweed, I meant to say the POS Nicky the rar hasn´t done any time. I have thought Walter should have been given his license back a long time ago. Still a better person than the rat horse KILLER. How many horses did Walter kill?

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2021, 10:08:12 AM »
Oakes,Surrick, and Allard just won’t go away.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    Today at 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    Today at 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    Today at 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal