Author Topic: Indicted horse trainers  (Read 28255 times)

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Re: Indicted horse trainers
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2020, 09:11:17 AM »
  Christian people need money too

Can’t we just forgive and forget
Have either done a days work in their lives , not hard spending money that they didn't work for

Cassie buyin horses

She ain’t retired you pigeon brains

ngc3 ngc3
  You guys are simpletons

Sandals says hello from his suite At Lexington

You guys are the best

Sandals loves plops tmbz1

Ruffolo Buster

• 4 claimer
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2020, 02:27:39 PM »
Puke Park, So Christian people need money too?  It doesn't give them the right to do dishonest acts and steal..    And the same goes for overcharging on worthless cars and financing theses Pigeons (as you call them) with super high interest rates.  You call that being a Good Christian?  You've got some serious problems.  I hope that future car customers see this and are aware of your values....   Scum Bag!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2020, 02:28:44 PM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3
  Christian people need money too

Can’t we just forgive and forget

Cassie buyin horses

She ain’t retired you pigeon brains

ngc3 ngc3
  You guys are simpletons

Sandals says hello from his suite At Lexington

You guys are the best

Sandals loves plops tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2020, 02:39:49 PM »

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2020, 09:53:58 AM »
Because we live in America where you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
       That might be true but since there is a major issue to their integrity, they have been rightfully sidelined until it is resolved!

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2020, 09:56:53 AM »
Lucparc. I assume you type this stuff to get a rise out of people as NOBODY is that stupid. Is your life that pitiful that this is how you get attention. What a fucking douchebag. Surick the biggest laughingstock ever...all the tbred guys loved how he got used and abused by Navarro. Little prick...sound familiar? Fuck off.
                                           tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2020, 09:59:00 AM »
Puke Park, So Christian people need money too?  It doesn't give them the right to do dishonest acts and steal..    And the same goes for overcharging on worthless cars and financing theses Pigeons (as you call them) with super high interest rates.  You call that being a Good Christian?  You've got some serious problems.  I hope that future car customers see this and are aware of your values....   Scum Bag!
                               tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2020, 10:22:59 PM »
       That might be true but since there is a major issue to their integrity, they have been rightfully sidelined until it is resolved!
Unfortunately only the racing of horses is regulated not training. And not just harness same in all breeds. Biggest problem with the integrity bill going through Congress. All regulations start with first official work out in TB

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2020, 12:45:57 AM »
FIRST, EACH OF THE INDICTED WOULD BE SPECIFICALLY AS PER THEIR BOND BE RELEASED TO A SPECIFIC REGION.   THIS REGION IS WHERE THEY LIVE.  ( MAKE THEIR HOME).   THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE THE DISTRICT TO WHERE THEY WERE RELEASED AND LIVE WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISION FROM THE JUDGE.   THIS PERMISSION MUST BE OBTINED VIA A MOTION OR A REQUEST FROM COUNSEL..   

IF THERE IS GOOD REASON TO LEAVE YOUR DISTRICT THE JUDGE WILL CONSIDER EACH CASE ----CASE BY CASE.  THIS REQUEST COULD BE GRANTED AND THE ATTORNEY MUST STATE:
1.  WHY PERSMISSION IS BEING REQUESTED TO LEAVE THE DISTRICT
2.  THE EXACT DATE TO LEAVE AND TO RETURN TO THEIR DISTRICT.
3.  WHERE THEY WILL STAY AS WELL AS CONTACT INFORMATION OF WHERE THEY ARE STAYING -IE. PHONE NUMBER OF HOTEL, ETC.
4.  THIS PERMISSION IF GRANTED IS ONLY FOR THIS PARTICULAR SPECIFIC REQUEST.
5.  FOR GOOD CAUSE A JUDGE CAN APPROVE THE REQUEST.

*****I HAVE SEEN JUSDGES TURN DOWN REQUEST FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER AT A FAMILY MEMBERS HOME!!  THEREFORE, THIS REUEST WILL BE GRANTED FOR GOOD CAUSE AS WELL THE DANGER THE ACCUSED MAY ASSERT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

IN THIS CASE, IF ANY OF THE INDICTED ATTENDED THE LEXINGTON SALE THEY WOULD OF BEEN REQUIRED TO HAVE A WRIITEN APPROVED TO ATTEND THE SALE AND FOR A SPECIFIC REASON AND SPECIFIC DATES.   I FURTHER HAVE SEEN PRE-TRIAL OFFICES IN THE DISTRICT OF WHICH THE REQUEST IS MADE --BE NOTIFIED AND REQUESTED TO VERIFY THE INFORMATION THAT WAS DISCLOSED.   THIS IS NOT AN AUTOMATICE APPROVAL.

IF ANYONE LEFT THEIR APPROVED DISTRICT WITHOUT THE JUDGES APPROVAL THAT WOULD BE A VIOLATION OF THEIR BOND AND THEY WOULD BE BROUGHT BEFORE THE JUDGE IN ORDER FOR THE JUDGE TO HEAR WHAT OCCURRED AND THE JUDGE COULD REVOKE THE BOND OR CHANGE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BOND.   THIS IS FOR THE INDICTED AS THESE WERE FEDERAL INDICTMENTS.   STATE BONDS ARE DIFFERENT AND HAVE VARIOUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS DEPENDING ON THE STATE OF ISSUE.   IN THIS CASE, EACH ARREST WAS MADE VIA FEDERAL CHARGE S---NOT STATE.   ALTHOUGH, IT IS VERY POSSIBLE THAT STATE CHARGES COULD BE BROUGHT AGAINST THE INDICTED.  AS YOU ARE AWARE, EACH CAN NOT ONLY BE CHARGED IN FEDERAL COURT THEY CAN IN FACT BE CHARGED IN STATE COURT.   THIS COULD BECOME VERY TRICKY AS THE INDICTED MAY NOT REALIZE THAT STATE CHARGES MAY BE FILED ADDITIONALLY TO THE FEDERAL CHARGES.

SOMETIMES THE INDICTED IS CONVICTED OF A FEDERAL CRIME---SENTENCED TO FEDERAL PRISION---SERVES HIS TIME AND SEVERAL DAYS BEFORE THEIR RELEASE FROM FEDERAL PRISION THE STATE OFFICERS SHOW UP WITH A STATE WARRANT AND TRANSFERS THE INMATE TO A PARTICULAR STATE WHERE NEW CHARGES WERE FILED FOR THE SAME OR SIMILAR CHARGES.  THIS GETS VERY TRICKY.   THIS HAPPENS FREQUENTLY IN CASES WHERE THERE ARE MANY VICTIMS.

THE REQUEST TO ATTEND A HORSE SALE WOULD BE RECORDED AND IS PUBLIC INFORMATION AND CAN BE VIEWED ON PACER.   ANYONE CAN HAVE A PACER ACCOUNT AND VIEW THE CASES THAT YOU SPEAK ABOUT INCLUDING MOTIONS, CHARGES, ETC.   PACER IS THE LEGAL LIBRARIAN FOR EACH CASE IN THE U.S..

WWW.PACER.USCOURT S.GOV   

ANY CASE CAN BE FOUND VIA NAME OF PARTY, CASE NUMBER, ETC.

IN CLOSING, IF ANY OF THE INDICTED TRAINERS WENT TO THE LEXINGTON SALE ---THEY ONLY WENT WITH PERMISSION OF THE COURT AND EVERY DETAIL OF THE REQUEST WAS SUBMITTED IN WRITING SND REVIEWED BY A JUDGE BEFORE PERMISSION WAS GRANTED.

HOPE THIS HELPS EXPLAIN THE PROCEDURE.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2020, 07:47:55 AM »
Saw a few there so judge must have granted

Their traveling wishes
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

eyeinthesky

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2020, 07:56:30 AM »
A BIG  THANKS to the COUNSELOR

Its nice to learn something each day , and your posts always do that

Hope to hear more law clarifications when these cases get to court

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2020, 09:00:10 AM »
Thanks Counselor. I'm just having trouble understanding why a judge would allow someone who has been indicted for abusing horses go to a horse sale. Yeah, i know, innocent until proven guilty. But there seems to be a lot of evidence to support these charges

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2020, 11:48:36 PM »
Allard is operating as usual

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2020, 01:50:45 AM »
IT IS VERY POSSIBLE THAT THE COUNSEL FOR THE VARIOUS PARTIES MADE CASES VIA MOTION OR BRIEF THAT THEY , AS PER THE CONSTITUTION HAS THE RIGHT TO EARN A LIVING AND MUCH BUSINESS IS CONDUCTED AT A SALE.   POSSIBLE THEY WERE SELLERS AND POSSIBLY BUYERS BUT EACH TRANSACTION WAS IN FACT MANDATORILY BE DISCLOSED TO THE COURTS.  I AM NOT SURE REGARDING FINES AND RESTITUTION YET AS COVID 19 HAS TRULY SLOWED DOWN THIS PROCESS.

I WOULD GUESS THAT THE PROCEDURE WAS FOLLOWED PROPERLY AS NO ONE WOULD BE FOOL ENOUGH TO VIOLATE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.  AS YOU ARE AWARE, THE JUDGE COULD REVOKE OR CHANGE BOND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HE SO CHOOSES PLUS THE PROSECUTORS COULD IN FACT REQUEST BOND CHANGES IF THERE IS JUST CAUSE.

I WOULD GUESS REALITY IS BEGINNING TO SET IN BY NOW AND EACH WILL BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE IN FOR BOTH MENTALY, EMOTIONALLY AND ESPECILLY FINANCIAL.  THE LEGAL BILLS WILL TRULY BEGIN TO STACK AS THE CASE MOVES FORWARD PLUS NEGOTIATIONS FOR A PLEA DEAL.   

MY GUESS IS EACH WILL PLEAD GUILTY AS THEIR CRIMES WILL BE GREATLY REDUCED BY THE COURT IF THEY TAKE RESPPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS.   FURTHER, THE FEDERAL SYSTEM IS BUILT ON THE INDICTED TELLING ON OTHERS WHO ARE INVOLVED.   THAT IS WHY SO MANY NEW PARTIES ARE ALWAYS BROUGHT INTO THE CASE AS THE CASE MOVES FORWARD.   THOSE WHO TALK FIRST GET THE BIGGEST BANG FOR THEIR BUCK.   I HAVE SEEN THIS CHANGE A SENTENCE BY AS MUCH AS TEN YEARS SO IT IS A HUGE CONTRIBUTOR TO THEIR RELEASE AND SENTENCING.

"PACER" IS THE KEY TO THE MOTIONS AND VARIOUS LEGAL ACTIONS THAT ARE TAKING PLACE.

WE HAVE HEARD "RUMORS" THAT THERE IS MORE TO BE INDICTED BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS ONLY "RUMOR" AND THERE WILL ONLY BE FACTUAL INFORMATION WHEN THE JUDGE RULES!!!   

ANYTHING OTHER THAN A JUDGE RULING OR COURT DOCUMENTS ON PACER IS MOST LIKELY HEARSAY.

HOPE THIS HELPS!

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2020, 08:15:42 AM »
Please keep us informed to the reality not the rumors, thank you again.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal