Author Topic: Casie Coleman  (Read 76067 times)

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
Re: Casie Coleman
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2020, 08:47:31 PM »
Is that the new move???

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2020, 10:04:38 PM »
ICE ,,,LETS WAIT AND SEE IF YOU ARE CORRECT

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2020, 10:48:16 PM »
Coleman barn is way off by her standards, her protégé Harris is ice cold, even the stable jumped off his ship and moved to Harder. Theres a fly in the soup here

Lotsofpace

• 4 claimer
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2020, 11:26:51 PM »
I’ve got some special yogurt for Cassie.  11.tfk  46fzlag

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2020, 12:55:31 AM »
Dose she still have her Thoroughbreds, after Mr. Navarro became persona non grata ?

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2020, 07:01:53 AM »
She had one with Pletcher that ran 2nd and claimed for 25k. But back to Cassie and how she has nothing and Harris State side has nothing and Fellows in Ontario not much, way off their winning ways and yet other trainers are winging it and winning and why is Cassie turning over her stable to hubby Mark. I have heard she knows the Feds have got her plenty of times on wire taps and this right now is the calm before the storm. You can bet MacNicol and others will be moving their stock once Cassie's piece has been negotiated. Many good horsemen have said from Fraser Downs to Flamboro to WEG and from not just winning races to winning Metro, NA Cup, Breeders Cup, that is some big jump for a girl when she arrived from out west that couldn't rig a horse and overnight was centre stage beating all comers.

Well if true about the FEDS she deserves all she gets!  I have seen is the past though when she is having a bad year she throws out the idea of quiting or cutting back.  If she only wants grand circuit stock she better hope they all pan out or it will be a short season if they dont

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2020, 07:03:16 AM »
Is she really getting out of the business or just rumors? who did her husband work for to learn the business before he married her?

Under The STick

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2020, 08:43:58 AM »
Is she really getting out of the business or just rumors? who did her husband work for to learn the business before he married her?

Her hubby has been in the business his whole life. I don't think she's getting out of the business, I think she just has so much extra equipment she's selling it off instead of letting it sit & go bad. Just my thoughts

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2020, 11:08:40 AM »
I thought mark was becoming a blacksmith?  He is going to be busy running a stable and public blacksmith. 

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2020, 12:21:00 PM »
She had one with Pletcher that ran 2nd and claimed for 25k. But back to Cassie and how she has nothing and Harris State side has nothing and Fellows in Ontario not much, way off their winning ways and yet other trainers are winging it and winning and why is Cassie turning over her stable to hubby Mark. I have heard she knows the Feds have got her plenty of times on wire taps and this right now is the calm before the storm. You can bet MacNicol and others will be moving their stock once Cassie's piece has been negotiated. Many good horsemen have said from Fraser Downs to Flamboro to WEG and from not just winning races to winning Metro, NA Cup, Breeders Cup, that is some big jump for a girl when she arrived from out west that couldn't rig a horse and overnight was centre stage beating all comers.

What a load of shit!

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2020, 01:28:54 PM »
I thought mark was becoming a blacksmith?  He is going to be busy running a stable and public blacksmith.

He’s gonna be very busy

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2020, 02:05:41 PM »
Lot of conjecture and few facts being tossed around here.

Harness Stats

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2020, 02:15:26 PM »
We had that pinned topic that someone here started about a possible raid and he swore something was going on even though there was no media on it.  Is it a coincidence that shortly after that her stable went dead except for Dean B Hanover and Harris stable couldn't win either?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2020, 02:17:02 PM »
We had that pinned topic that someone here started about a possible raid and he swore something was going on even though there was no media on it.  Is it a coincidence that shortly after that her stable went dead except for Dean B Hanover and Harris stable couldn't win either?
Yeah, that's IceMan Tim reporting.

He files the same story every week.

He can take a beating so we just let him do it.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2020, 02:26:16 PM »
Selling off used equipment is one thing, if she is putting Mark down as trainer in the future then there is fuel to the fire. She has to know if there are tapes of her, she has to remember all the calls to Oakes, Harris, Navaro etc. If she is clean god bless her. Only time will tell.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    Today at 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal