Author Topic: Casie Coleman  (Read 76550 times)

topotheturn

• NW-1
Re: Casie Coleman
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2020, 05:26:27 PM »
There are many spelling mistakes and the capitalization is all over the place.  I don't know if that's normal ... check out her facebook page to compare.

I believe this is a Chrissie Hynde wannabe.  Look up the band she was lead singer of if you don't get that reference.

I apologize as I didn’t read the entire post The first time I was bored halfway through.... I just did and yes, spelling and grammatical errors but nowhere near how it would be written if it truly was her. 

And I googled what you said and now get the reference!!

Indian24

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2020, 05:26:53 PM »
It's definitely her and she s getting tired of all you talking shit about her  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Casie herlihy

• NW-1
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2020, 05:30:29 PM »
I’m not sure how to tag names for who I’m replying to on here sorry , i don’t see Covid making racing go under , if it did yes most my stallions all for double duty and go down under so they would just stay down under if that highly unlikely event happened , and all my husbands family is from down under and i have toyed with the idea of trying it down there a little bit , they just don’t race  near as much as we do and not for the same amount of purse money etc .. hard to make profits on horses imo down under

I no longer accept new clients unless it’s a very very good owner and no known painful traits etc !! Yes my bills are high no doubt , way i do things it’s expensive for sure , my trainers ride 4 a day , my grooms rub 3 each , lowest pay is 700 a week and on books that’s 1k a week i pay out for one groom , i feed a ton of supplants , and got all brand new gear etc .. no doubt I’m expensive, but I’m not looking to pick up new owners at all sorry

Yes i have been to jim fieldings cottage twice , once last year and once two years ago for a few nights , me and my husband had a fantastic time with him and his wife and daughter , place was so nice i wanted to buy my own spot in mustoka , with Covid this summer haven’t been able to make it up there , Iv trained horses on and off for jim and his wife and we are good friends , we also do many dinners together in Florida so u know !
I did not know about my private trips up to meet him though ... man i hope my husband and Tracy Jim’s wife don’t read plop and find this out 😂😂

Any future questions please post your real name and I’ll gladly answer anything u want me too

Man over 5000 views on here 😂😂 wtf !!

Dingus

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2020, 05:33:43 PM »
Now that you sold Examiner Hanover to Brian Malone, what do you think of his chances based on the bone bruise?

Casie herlihy

• NW-1
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2020, 05:38:57 PM »
Examiner is a very very nice colt , i told the new owner and trainer if was me i would give him all the time he needs kicked out and i belive tildren will help him a lot once he’s 4, it’s illegal to use that in Canada on a 2 or 3 year old as there bones aren’t strong enough for it , turn him out and when he’s 4 tildren treatment and i belive they will have a very very nice top class horse for years , they got a great buy and he’s a awesome animal in the barn , hard not to love that colt

Dingus

« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2020, 06:02:11 PM »
Examiner is a very very nice colt , i told the new owner and trainer if was me i would give him all the time he needs kicked out and i belive tildren will help him a lot once he’s 4, it’s illegal to use that in Canada on a 2 or 3 year old as there bones aren’t strong enough for it , turn him out and when he’s 4 tildren treatment and i belive they will have a very very nice top class horse for years , they got a great buy and he’s a awesome animal in the barn , hard not to love that colt

We were in there bidding but it got a little higher than our budget.

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2020, 07:26:40 PM »
casie is a straight shooter. she does not need this relentless crap she gets. mark is a fun and normal guy. i wish her the best in everything she undertakes. if its semi retirement im happy for her. good luck casie.

Indian24

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2020, 08:21:59 PM »
Look at all the ass kissers coming out now  73cv.2

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2020, 08:59:03 PM »
pacer one un fortunately mark is a much better blacksmith than trainer only thing worse is his driving
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 09:01:20 PM by Jazzman »

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2020, 09:28:07 PM »
Its 100 percent her. She posted on her facebook page. No one can belive she would respond to anything said on horseplop

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2020, 09:53:35 PM »
what did examiner sell for ,

Dingus

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2020, 10:10:23 PM »
what did examiner sell for ,

Around 37k

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2020, 10:28:05 PM »
thanks

Barnman69

• 4 claimer
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2020, 09:57:10 AM »
If you have a mInute check out the comments on her Facebook page. Should be a wake up call for people's vitriol and garbage posting on this site.
[/quot tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1  e]

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2020, 10:33:55 AM »

Any future questions please post your real name and I’ll gladly answer anything u want me too

Man over 5000 views on here 😂😂 wtf !!
Casie,

Congratulations on what you've accomplished and best wishes for whatever lies ahead!

I'm just a very small time owner.  But i got a name and a couple questions!

1.  Your opinion ... Best Trotter of all time?  Best Pacer? (Mine are Varrene and Niatross)

2.  Most exciting race you ever saw that you didn't have an entry?

Thanks.

KC "Cal" Calhoun

Oak Bluffs MA

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal