Author Topic: Alagna Admits He will not be giving it his all with Ramona Hill on TV  (Read 9085 times)

horsetruth

• Elite
We need to test the IQ of trainers because many seem to have major issues.

Tony Alagna just told the world tonight in the 5th race Ramona Hill will not be giving it his all because their eye

is on the Hambletonian.  What about the bettors. Ramona Hill is the favorite in the race.  Alagna needs to be

investigated by the FBI. He just admitted race fixing on television.  He may as well admitted he was at Jeffrey

Epstein's house.  Guilty  Lock him up the tape is all the evidence needed.  LOCK HIM UP! 11.wp
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 08:38:04 PM by horsetruth »

horsetruth

• Elite
Obviously Alagna told us Ramona Hill will not be leaving and hit the rail. Leave out of the exacta and ship me 10 percent of your winnings!

horsetruth

• Elite
3-1 ML favorite now 12-1.  ngc3

Ramona out of the numbers. Alagna lock of the night!

horsetruth

• Elite
All pick three and pick 5 bettors should be given the favorite. Now 6-1
Thanks Tony tmbz1

horsetruth

• Elite
As I cash my exacta I am composing my letter to the racing commission. Stiff of the year and lock of the decade.

Andrew take the rail and sit and finish.   Not bad 50 dollar exacta and place money. I feel bad for all the people

who got stiffed on the pick 3 and pick 5. Ramona could have had the top easy over the 5. Hold your tickets and

send them to Alagna!!  tmbz1 Whoever took my advice and won message me for my paypal.  This story was

a moneymaker. If I get nothing I wont share information that is a certain lock.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
We need to test the IQ of trainers because many seem to have major issues.

Tony Alagna just told the world tonight in the 5th race Ramona Hill will not be giving it his all because their eye

is on the Hambletonian.  What about the bettors. Ramona Hill is the favorite in the race.  Alagna needs to be

investigated by the FBI. He just admitted race fixing on television.  He may as well admitted he was at Jeffrey

Epstein's house.  Guilty  Lock him up the tape is all the evidence needed.  LOCK HIM UP! 11.wp

Yeah that's messed up...But they won't do anything. They don't want another Black Eye!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

NJ Observer

• Stakes Horse
DID HE ADMIT HE LIKES A NICE DARK WARM SPHINCTER TO PLUG INTO?  :1 11.bz 11.a 11.tb
DEPORT THE MEXICALI!!!  PENA ES EL CHEATO Y STUPIDO!!!

Brown jug

• Elite
too bad sears didn't go on and say he had no interst in winning with sintra

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
DID HE ADMIT HE LIKES A NICE DARK WARM SPHINCTER TO PLUG INTO?  :1 11.bz 11.a 11.tb

Not on the air

horsetruth

• Elite
Gural does not give Alagna days then he is saying its ok to fix races.  Lets see if Gural has a backbone or he is all

talk? If he does nothing then Meadowlands is the Capitol of race fixing . My letter is typed and ready to go to the

New Jersey authorities.  Before the interview I did put Ramona in the exotics. I want my money back as she had

zero chance to win.

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
Re: Alagna Admits He will not be giving it his all with Ramona Hill on TV
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2020, 10:09:45 PM »
since the day it opened meadowlands has been the race fixing captal of the world

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2020, 10:11:16 PM »
since the day it opened meadowlands has been the race fixing captal of the world
God Bless you!!! You are 100% correct,it has always been the sewer of harness racing

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2020, 10:19:20 PM »
Place is a dump
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2020, 10:57:45 PM »
  Didn't Jeffie force Joey Bonghit off a drive for admitting he would be "taking it easy" with his horse a while back? However, it's ok for Alagna to do the same? Strip the prick of his sports betting license.

Sincerely, Silent One

horsetruth

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2020, 11:01:29 PM »
Gural will show his true colors. Will he show favoritism to Alagna as all the bettors in the exotics got shafted with Ramona not racing to win. I lost a few bucks before Alagna opened up and told the truth and nothing but the truth,

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal