Author Topic: Something is rotten at Yonk ers  (Read 17108 times)

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
Re: Something is rotten at Yonk ers
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2020, 09:25:56 PM »
And they got Sammy Boy for $92,000.00.................. 73cv.2
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2020, 09:31:30 PM »
How's your pal Rogers calls lately?  ngc3

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2020, 09:55:32 PM »
I have a very close friend who is in the RCMP and they responded to the US FED's call for assistance. He told me everything led back to WEG and the AGCO and when they went to both offices they were told to come back with subpoenas and at WEG it was Clay Horner who was in charge. His gut feeling is the whole thing on this side of the 49th is more of a cesspool and too many of the board of directors at WEG have too close of an association to all of it. Cassie Coleman is Teflon because of her close association with John Fielding, hell her and her hubby vacation at his Muskoka cottage. If you were to do a check of who are the legal team that are behind WEG as a corporate entity and personally your talking about the top 5 legal firms in all of Canada. To make a long story short they were told to back off and only the Prime Minister can make that call. In my opinion on this side any move to call out who is really involved with this corruption will end up in quick sand and sink quickly.
Weg executives are as corrupt as any, Cassie was tipped off day of her raid and her staff hustled her medication and shock machine out the back door. The Canadian connections to those indicted is long, follow the Agco reports on approved trainer changes

Swingback

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2020, 11:06:11 PM »
Back to the original post and the HRU article this is a very slippery slope and a non story.  This is not a situation of a banned trainer still training horses with a beard.  This is guilt by association in regards to ownership.  The trainer in question never owned the horses.  Period.  His Mother did.  Should she be banned or penalized in an ownership situation because her son was arrested?  Further, should every immediate relative be banned from ownership?  At what point does it stop?  Are close friends included?  Should every one of the co owner's regardless of relative status from an indicted trainer also be included?  Do you have to prove non association with the family member?  To me this should never have been written.  This is trainer responsibility.  Period.  They have control of the horse and responsibility for how the horse races.  If the new trainer is a beard for the indicted trainer then by all means there should be an investigation.  If the indicted trainer breaks any of the rules and gets involved with the new trainer then by all means throw the book at them.  Ownership, however, is a different story.  Once you start going after owners and co owners who are not the trainer prior to an indictment, regardless of the relationship, then you have crossed over a different line and are purely making assumptions not based in fact but idle speculation.                   

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2020, 05:06:18 AM »
Befoe Covid, it was reported that more than the 29 names will be announced. And I'm sure some of the indicted have shared more names to the feds. With all the tracks open now, these "additional names" are back racing and making money????

Duke

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2020, 05:00:45 PM »
Once again it comes down to investigation and someone to do it. Not hard follow the money and Phone taps, but will they do it.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2020, 06:50:18 PM »
hahahhah
please swingback, you honestly think it was rene's mother who put up all the money and did the work to buy all those horses , all from quebec, likely never seeing any of them
or did rene really own them and for many reasons( one playing out right now) they were put in his mothers name

Harness Stats

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2020, 06:55:23 PM »
They scratched the first five Allards now trained by Auciello in the Yonkers qualifiers tonight. Guess they got the message

bostonborne

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2020, 07:06:46 PM »
They have no idea what they are dealing with now. They think they can just treat this as they have always treated situations with the hapless USTA. It's the Feds baby. Banca did it right sell your shit take your licks and turn on others. Rene will play the Canadian card at some point.

Swingback

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2020, 08:28:28 PM »
hahahhah
please swingback, you honestly think it was rene's mother who put up all the money and did the work to buy all those horses , all from quebec, likely never seeing any of them
or did rene really own them and for many reasons( one playing out right now) they were put in his mothers name

Forgetting the specific players all I’m saying is this is a troubling premise. Where does it stop? Guilt solely based on assumption and innuendo based on family relation will lead to unexpected consequences.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2020, 12:55:12 AM »
Rene owns every one of those horses. At Poconos, he had several "ownerships" so he could put multiple claims in on a horse and increase his chances of getting that horse.
Who believes the blood dopers have stopped because of the indictments of others? The game remains the same, just a shuffle of the deck.

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2020, 05:31:47 AM »
D racing stable horses now up for sale!!

firhill

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2020, 10:04:53 AM »
All of the "transferred horses from Allard Racing(Mom) to D Racing also (Mom) that were now being trained by  Carmen Auciello were scratched from the qualifiers last night at Yonkers.  Could it be that someone finally gives a shit ????

Carmen's posted the following on the Canadian forum......

Posted 10 hours ago

I made an error in judgement a couple weeks ago. My US stable has struggled since I opened down there and I saw an opportunity to acquire some very good horses along with some prominent owners. One of which, Stephen Klunowski, who I was trying to help out and who is my biggest owner, and a few others that I have trained some stake horses for but never had a chance to have a long term horse for them. I spoke to the judges in NY and also the race secretary at yonkers. Everybody, including myself, was aware that D Racing Stable was registered to Renes Mom Danielle Allard. She was granted a license to own racehorses, and her horses were approved to race at yonkers and in PA.

In my head I just figured that if I don’t accept these horses, they are just gonna get sent to somebody else, and I would miss out on an opportunity. I put too much faith in our governing bodies, thinking that they must have done their due diligence and must have had good reason to approve D Racing Stable the privilege of owning racehorses. I wasn’t participating in shadow training nor did I plan to, and I was open and honest about everything, trying to be transparent as possible. I actually thought to myself that it looked a lot better that these horses showed up in the entries with myself as trainer rather than an unknown name that pops up out of nowhere, which is what has happened in the past in cases like this.

After spending hours and hours on the phone on Sunday with many different people of importance in both Canada and the US, I decided to scratch the horses and send them back. Just transferring them to another stable wasn’t enough and it still looked very bad to the public and to my fellow horsepeople. For that, I apologize. In no way was I or any of my clients trying to “pull the wool over anybody’s eyes”. We were just trying to make the best out of a bad situation for a bunch of owners, and trying to get these horses back racing. Soon after scratching them, I got a call from Yonkers management telling me that they had reversed their decision and would not be allowing the horses to race.

While I still feel somewhat ashamed and embarrassed for putting myself in this position, the end result is that there are still perfectly good racehorses and a few groups of owners that are stuck in a situation of not being able to race their investments. I’ve been told that for on order for any of these horses to be able to compete, D Racing Stable must be bought out of the partnerships and it must be done properly, transparently and by the law. As of this afternoon, deals are in the works to buy out Ostro Hanover, keystone Phoenix, and Sandys beach, in hopes that I can retain them and be able to race them for Steve and my other new clients.  Ourlittlegeneral A is being sold on Ongait, and Birch Island Betty is going back to Renes mom since she owned her in full. I am hoping that in sharing this with everyone, and being up front and honest about it, and taking the proper steps to buy out any remaining pieces owned by D Racing Stable, that these horses will be allowed to compete in the coming weeks, and myself, my clients, and these racetracks will not have to further deal with the “black eye” that descended upon the industry this past week when all of these horses started popping up on the entry sheets with D Racing Stable as owner.

In life, people don’t always do the right thing. We all make mistakes, and many times can make the same mistake more than once. I’m not perfect, nor do I claim to be. But I am for the good of the sport, and try to always act in the best interest of racing. I feel like I am doing that now, along with the tracks, racing commissions, and the hundreds of horsepeople that put their foot down over the last couple days. Even though I maybe didn’t get it right the first time around.

Credit to Carmen for his honesty and transparency on what took/is taking place.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 10:09:46 AM by firhill »

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2020, 11:35:08 AM »
Transparency, they need to see checks and bill of sales for everything Allards own.

firhill

• Top Claimer
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2020, 03:30:18 PM »
I love how "sincere" and "transparent" one gets when you get caught with your pants down.

I remember now.
You're that guy that doesn't believe in second chances.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal