Author Topic: Something is rotten at Yonk ers  (Read 17246 times)

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
Re: Something is rotten at Yonk ers
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2020, 07:46:18 PM »
carmine got caught with his hand in the cookie jar only a matter of time before feds nail him to

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2020, 08:46:20 PM »
the place is a sewer pit

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2020, 08:51:03 PM »
ground zero for covid

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2020, 09:04:09 PM »
he wants us to feel sorry about the owner's investments? These are the same people who perpetuated the torture of animals and benefitted from ill gotten gains for how long?

This guy is a terrible trainer and a worse person

Harness Stats

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2020, 01:04:33 PM »
More fake news...  Briggs gave "kudos" in large print to Auciello in todays edition of HRU.   Like it was his decision to scratch the horses out of the qualifiers and he only took them because of relationships with some of the owners.  BS .. He's been joined at the hip with Allard for years, why do you think he has relations with some of those owners?  After Rene got kicked out of Mohawk Woodbine who do you think raced those horses?  When Allard allegedly sent the Red Acid or whatever its called to Canada for When Dovescry I'd be willing to bet that Auciello was the recipient considering he was listed as her trainer for the Simcoe and Elegant Image before Allard got reinstated for the Breeders Crown.

Note that for the Causal Breeze at Mohawk Woodbine two weeks before the Simcoe and Elegant Image,  Allard was listed as the trainer and she got scratched. The next start up there Auciello was listed .. but they have no relationship  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

bigsexyca

• NW-1
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2020, 06:17:23 PM »
More fake news...  Briggs gave "kudos" in large print to Auciello in todays edition of HRU.   Like it was his decision to scratch the horses out of the qualifiers and he only took them because of relationships with some of the owners.  BS .. He's been joined at the hip with Allard for years, why do you think he has relations with some of those owners?  After Rene got kicked out of Mohawk Woodbine who do you think raced those horses?  When Allard allegedly sent the Red Acid or whatever its called to Canada for When Dovescry I'd be willing to bet that Auciello was the recipient considering he was listed as her trainer for the Simcoe and Elegant Image before Allard got reinstated for the Breeders Crown.

Note that for the Causal Breeze at Mohawk Woodbine two weeks before the Simcoe and Elegant Image,  Allard was listed as the trainer and she got scratched. The next start up there Auciello was listed .. but they have no relationship  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You my friend have no idea! Try doing some homework! I did scratch the horses, you can call the yonkers race secretary and ask him! And check your timelines on the red acid shipment. It was nowhere near when I had the horse. Anddddd, Stephen Klunowski was and owner for me long before he ever had any horses with Rene. Any more questions I can answer for you? Define joined at the hip! I think I’ve raced 3 horses for him over the last 10 years and all of those times he was allowed to come and race in stake races, he just chose not to and sent them to me. I guess cuz they raced well, I must have been a beard for him and gave them the juice right?

bigsexyca

• NW-1
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2020, 07:13:02 PM »
Pretty sure he wasn’t suspended. He was racing on the same days in NY and PA. Is it a crime to send a horse up to me to train? Lol. Any more questions?

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2020, 09:26:07 PM »
So he sent the horse to you to train for 2 stake races owned by WEG but didn’t send the horse to you for Breeders Crown?

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2020, 09:34:32 PM »
You're a Saint. How have they not erected a statue of you at Mohawk is beyond me. I guess the program I have with you down as trainer when Rene was suspended on When Doves Cry is a misprint.
If Allard is shipping gas up it must get held up at the border, thebigsexyca is the most inconsistent trainer at the jockey club, when they're hot they're unbeatable when the tank is empty theyre brutally bad

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2020, 09:37:10 PM »
Same as all stables

bigsexyca

• NW-1
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2020, 09:59:17 PM »
carmen....dont think you can win this one....
Haha I know. I’m just bored and nothing else to do!

bigsexyca

• NW-1
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2020, 10:03:43 PM »
So he sent the horse to you to train for 2 stake races owned by WEG but didn’t send the horse to you for Breeders Crown?

Ummm is that a real question? Yes? Isn’t that what it says in your program? I guess he wasn’t happy she got beat in the Elegantimage and wanted to train her himself.

oh canada

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2020, 10:40:30 PM »
Ummm is that a real question? Yes? Isn’t that what it says in your program? I guess he wasn’t happy she got beat in the Elegantimage and wanted to train her himself.
Why waste your time on here??
Come with me to the "Darkside",its a matter of life or death!!

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2020, 11:28:34 PM »
i applaud carmen for coming on the site and identifying himself and defending himself and giving his side
well done

Horseshoe

• NW-1
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2020, 11:41:52 PM »
Carmen always says he is completely above board.
Should have been a politician.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal