Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 192258 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: TRUMP
« Reply #240 on: May 20, 2020, 06:09:09 PM »
I could give a fuck what some dumb chucklehead that isn't an American citizen thinks about our country. Especially one that needs at least two handfuls of monikers to maneuver and manipulate.  ngc3
Dim Shitty is a jealous nitwit with 4 user names.

Top Calhoun Hater too.

Dingus

« Reply #241 on: May 22, 2020, 02:49:31 PM »
Been a quiet day so Trump now wants all churches, synagogues, and mosques to open, even if Governors don’t want to yet.
What is the opinion on that?

slimshady

« Reply #242 on: May 22, 2020, 05:15:07 PM »
I say open everything up under social distancing, underlying issues and illness protocols.

Stay 6 ft away from anyone you are near for more than 5 minutes.
Anyone with underlying issues or older than 60 should self quarantine to protect themselves.

Generally healthy people should ask themselves the following questions before going to work:
-have you been out of country in the last 14 days
- has anyone you live with returned from out of country in the last 14 days
- do you have a dry cough, shortness of breath and or a fever
- has anyone you live with or are in regular contact with tested positive

If you answer yes to any of the above, self quarantine and contact a health professional to discuss further

The Meat industry, which is one of the worst environments for employee contact, emply 5.4 million people.   They have had 17 deaths of covid 19. 
Get the country back on the move, including Church. 

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #243 on: May 23, 2020, 01:48:14 PM »
RedNeck went to Great Clips in Trump town, refused to wear a mask and 91 people got infected as a result.   

Why?

Dingus

« Reply #244 on: May 23, 2020, 03:21:44 PM »
RedNeck went to Great Clips in Trump town, refused to wear a mask and 91 people got infected as a result.   

Why?

This story says things differently:

CNN)A hairstylist with coronavirus worked for eight days this month while symptomatic, exposing as many as 91 customers and coworkers in Missouri, health officials said.

The case highlights the threats of community spread in the United States as businesses reopen after weeks of restrictions to combat the spread of coronavirus.

In this instance, the 84 customers exposed got services from the hairstylist at Great Clips, said Clay Goddard, director of the Springfield-Greene County Health Department. In addition to the customers, seven coworkers were also notified of exposure.

It's unclear when the stylist tested positive but the infection is believed to have happened while traveling. The stylist worked May 12 through Wednesday, health officials said Friday. At the time, businesses such as barbershops and hair salons were allowed to operate in the state.

"The individual and their clients were wearing face coverings.

The 84 clients potentially directly exposed will be notified by the Health Department and be offered testing, as will seven coworkers," the Springfield-Greene County Health Department said in a statement. "It is the hope of the department that because face coverings were worn throughout this exposure timeline, no additional cases will result."

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #245 on: May 23, 2020, 03:33:52 PM »
Some people feel it's made up or at very least much exaggerated in danger. To me, if your vulnerable I wouldnt disrespect this thing for the time being.

Saw an article the other day on a Uber driver in FLA. that was of that mind and he got the virus brought it home to his wife. Driver recovered but not looking good for wife (3 weeks on ventilator). Hopefully she's in 20 percent that go on breathing  machines and recover.

Does appear to be a lot more virulent to folks that are exposed to virus indoors for a prolonged period.

I wouldn't want an Uber  or a hair dresser  gig now  if I was over 50.

wecandream

• 4 claimer
« Reply #246 on: May 26, 2020, 08:46:28 AM »
Biden gave CHINA everything they wanted. Why would anyone on this board give “SLEEPY JOE BIDEN” their vote? He’s gone down an ally that makes no sense at all, with his dumb ideas. Notice that the BLUE STATES are not opening up? Wake up Harness Racing industry, Democrats  want Trump to loose, and you know what, that’s the worse thing that can happen to the racing industry if we get stuck with SLEEPY Joe! Biden doesn’t have the expertise to get this economy going Trump does. He’s not the best cram of the crop we all know, but he did a great job on our economy when he got in office. This country was headed in the wrong direction, and if Biden gets in he will be raising a lot of taxes! Something to think about. And NO I’m not drinking the dam koolaid....... so no wise comebacks please this is our future our lives. It would be years for people to have money, think twice at the voting booth! Trump 2020 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #247 on: May 26, 2020, 08:59:48 AM »
Biden gave CHINA everything they wanted. Why would anyone on this board give “SLEEPY JOE BIDEN” their vote? He’s gone down an ally that makes no sense at all, with his dumb ideas. Notice that the BLUE STATES are not opening up? Wake up Harness Racing industry, Democrats  want Trump to loose, and you know what, that’s the worse thing that can happen to the racing industry if we get stuck with SLEEPY Joe! Biden doesn’t have the expertise to get this economy going Trump does. He’s not the best cram of the crop we all know, but he did a great job on our economy when he got in office. This country was headed in the wrong direction, and if Biden gets in he will be raising a lot of taxes! Something to think about. And NO I’m not drinking the dam koolaid....... so no wise comebacks please this is our future our lives. It would be years for people to have money, think twice at the voting booth! Trump 2020 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." Churchill

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #248 on: May 26, 2020, 09:09:25 AM »
Here's my favorite Churchill quote though which I agree with:

"It is said Democracy is the worst form of government except  all those other forms that have been tried from time-to-time."

slimshady

« Reply #249 on: May 26, 2020, 09:18:56 AM »
WECANDREAM    ....   Biden is old, senile, corrupt and a swamp dweller for life.
I agree, Trump isn't the best human being, but his administration delivered one of the best economies and employment environments the USA had ever seen. 

November will be very interesting, especially now that African Americans are more divided than ever before.    They used to think Democrats were better for them.  Now with Biden's "you ain't black" mistake and Trumps record unemployment rate prior to the pandemic, i think many will vote different this time. 

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #250 on: May 26, 2020, 09:22:45 AM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

slimshady

« Reply #251 on: May 26, 2020, 10:28:35 AM »
"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." Churchill

That is genius.   
Big problem as I see it, everyone simply votes for the person promising stuff that will benefit them the most.    Doesn't matter what is good for the country. 
I have limited health care   ....   I'm voting for whoever is promising it for free.
I don't want to work  .....    I'm voting for whoever is promising the best welfare.
I own a small business  .....   I'm voting for whoever is promising tax reductions for small businesses and isn't wanting to raise the minimum wage quickly.
I own a big business  ...   I'm voting for whoever is promising the least red tape and the most tax avoidance opportunities.

After 3 decades of that process, the country is off balance.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #252 on: May 26, 2020, 12:35:27 PM »
There's certainly some truth to that Slim. I believe the hope is that what's best for the majority will rule the day election-wise and also be best for the country. Lately the us system hasn't really been very democratic though in the sense that a few of the last 4 or 5 elections haven't reflected  a majority vote but rather this archaic electoral college process. The proportional representation system used in most European countries imo is a more democratic process. The electoral college only has value if electors are free to vote their conscience and oppose a winner that tyrannical or otherwise I got for office.

This election is really Trump v Any body but trump. Uncle Joe was arrogant and foolish  in saying the "blacks in my corner" quote but as a likely matter that ain't changing the black vote. It aggravates conservatives but it's the truth. He beat sanders because of the black vote and imo the black vote and turnout  will be stronger than it was for HRC.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #253 on: May 26, 2020, 12:42:07 PM »

That is genius.   
Big problem as I see it, everyone simply votes for the person promising stuff that will benefit them the most.    Doesn't matter what is good for the country. 
I have limited health care   ....   I'm voting for whoever is promising it for free.
I don't want to work  .....    I'm voting for whoever is promising the best welfare.
I own a small business  .....   I'm voting for whoever is promising tax reductions for small businesses and isn't wanting to raise the minimum wage quickly.
I own a big business  ...   I'm voting for whoever is promising the least red tape and the most tax avoidance opportunities.

After 3 decades of that process, the country is off balance.

If you can't vote for what you want, then what's the point? :P  We supposed to vote for what others want?  THAT'S WAY WORSE ngc3 ngc3.

wecandream

• 4 claimer
« Reply #254 on: May 26, 2020, 01:03:18 PM »
Fat boy...... true and when democrats get in all the illegals will get freebies and guess who pays for all them, u got it all of us! That’s why the wall is being built.... u can come here but legally and you better work like all of us Americans do and pay taxes.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    Today at 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    Today at 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal