Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 192485 times)

HornbyDuke

• Elite
Re: TRUMP
« Reply #225 on: May 20, 2020, 10:09:23 AM »
"Impressive. So was the admission of Lori loughlin's rowing daughters to premier college."

But her daughters didn't come away with a degree.
I'm sure both Trump's had some help getting in, but I'll guarantee you they had to earn their graduation.

I'm still not convinced the 2nd bush was a yale grad.

Eric's pretty dimb. With privilege comes a lot of percs.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #226 on: May 20, 2020, 10:11:18 AM »
Now if Eric had graduated from grambling... ngc3

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #227 on: May 20, 2020, 10:15:03 AM »

ummmm......when the " Trump Organization" gets outed with The Donald's financial disclosures aka his tax returns EVERYONE will see that he has bankrupt EVERYTHING that he has EVER touched and NONE of the TRUMPS are worth a penny in reality. The family is a COMPLETE fraud.... just ask Atlantic City.

fact tmbz1

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #228 on: May 20, 2020, 10:16:44 AM »
Kentucky   ....   "when the " Trump Organization" gets outed"

I've seen this posted for 15 years. 
Give us a date when we'll all find out that The Trump Organization and all the Trump's are bankrupt?

Until then, you're just a jealous hater.

HIDE THOSE TAX RETURNS!!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
DIMLADY, YOU NEED TO STAY IN YOUR CANADIAN LANE.

Dingus

« Reply #229 on: May 20, 2020, 10:37:16 AM »
  Trump not quite fat fucker, agreed...BMI around 28 I would guess.  After listening to sound bites from Trump, I bet the Pelosi jokes are classic. ngc3
  Problem I see with the nice guys is they all have skeletons in closet...ask Kenny Rogers (rip).

Actually, it's over 30

Mr Trump’s BMI was measured as 30.4 during his last health checkup in February 2019, and with a weight of 243lb (110kg) and a height of 6ft 3ins, he is officially classed within the obese category.

Dingus

« Reply #230 on: May 20, 2020, 10:41:33 AM »
I love how the Admin decides to combine topics and then loses the meaning of half the subjects by not carrying over the subject into the post.   Duh!

slimshady

« Reply #231 on: May 20, 2020, 11:03:00 AM »
"he is officially classed within the obese category."

Part of the reason so many like him.
40% of American adults are OBESE.   That's sad.
Put down the chips and mountain dew and get off the fucking couch !!!

Dingus

« Reply #232 on: May 20, 2020, 11:28:56 AM »
Don Jr  ....    Graduated from University of Pennsylvania  Wharton School   major in Economics
Executive with the Trump Organization  ....   actually works  ....   married with 5 kids   worth 25 million

Eric  .....   Graduated from Georgetown University   Major in Business and Finance
Executive with the Trump Organization  ....    works as well   .....   married with 2 kids   worth 25 million

You losers on here should be so dumb !!!

Don Jr- “Maybe he's not an intellectual, but he tried to be useful for his family,” the participant from the Russia meeting said. “I feel bad for him, honestly.”

https://www.gq.com/story/real-story-of-donald-trump-jr

slimshady

« Reply #233 on: May 20, 2020, 11:46:34 AM »
He's dumb.    He's not dumb.

He isn't an intellectual, but he is useful.

You feel sorry for him.    Not sure why.     He's not being forced to attend meetings.

He's worth $25m.    No he's not.   The whole family is bankrupt.    It's all a scam.   Mueller knows it. 

Come on Americans.    Focus on your country, not the Orange Head that got voted in.
Everyone knows he isn't empathetic.   He doesn't smooth talk like Obama.
So you all have a choice, including the media.   
You can ignore him and focus on your country, or you can spend 24 hrs of every day attacking that one person, which means to 45% of the population, you are attacking them.
If that's what you want, carry on.    But don't put the divisiveness in your country all at the feet of Trump.  There is a large %, doing everything they can to make that gap as wide as possible.
I wonder where we would be if the DEMS had of kept the narrative, about how their policy ideas were better than the Republicans?

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #234 on: May 20, 2020, 04:20:50 PM »
Slim - got it.  Forget actual job performance when evaluating a political office holders standing and instead focus on ideological dogma.

Once again sage advice from the great white north.

May be time today for you to tag out and bring one of your alter egos to the thread discussion. ngc3

slimshady

« Reply #235 on: May 20, 2020, 04:42:28 PM »
"Forget actual job performance"

Really.    Before this pandemic wiped out the world economy, the administration had record unemployment (and much of that employment was for people previously on the outside looking in), the economy was running on all cylinders and the flow of illegal migrants across the south border had been stopped.
They had negotiated a new trade deal with Canada and Mexico.    They were well into the process of a new trade deal with China.   Yes, he had levelled all kinds of sanctions and China did in return, but it hadn't affected the economy, if at all.   So for me, the administration had demanded a better deal with China and were hopefully on their way.   
He had pulled your asses out of that ridiculous Paris agreement, which in effect, was trusting China to work really hard at reducing their carbon footprint.   He was absolutely right not trusting them and throwing a bunch of money into a climate change hole.     
The administration had demanded that our allies start putting up some money toward improving their own armed forces, as opposed to sitting back and expecting the USA to pay for it all.
So HD, I think you could argue the administration's job performance has been pretty damn good.
Fuck off with the alter egos shit.   You don't have to agree with what I say, but at least take a shot at debating the other side.     

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #236 on: May 20, 2020, 04:52:20 PM »
I could give a fuck what some dumb chucklehead that isn't an American citizen thinks about our country. Especially one that needs at least two handfuls of monikers to maneuver and manipulate.  ngc3

slimshady

« Reply #237 on: May 20, 2020, 05:14:02 PM »
HD  ...  "I could give a fuck what some dumb chucklehead that isn't an American citizen thinks about our country."

Which really means, you're just a mouth piece that has no idea how to respond to another opinion.
Typical   ....    I'm right, because I say I'm right.   

Just pick one of the things that I said was a good intervention by this administration and tell me why you disagree.
Give it a shot.
Shit, I'll give you time to google it or check what CNN had to say. 

And you don't need to care what I have to say, but remember 45% of your American citizens probably agree with me.    But why would you care.   You're right. 

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #238 on: May 20, 2020, 05:45:33 PM »
Very hurtful!

slimshady

« Reply #239 on: May 20, 2020, 06:08:29 PM »
"Very hurtful!"

It wasn't meant to be hurtful.
It was meant as a challenge to see if your brain is as big as your mouth.

So far, I would have to say NO.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal