Author Topic: R2 The Meadows  (Read 39941 times)

silent one

• Stakes Horse
Re: R2 The Meadows
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2020, 09:45:34 PM »
 Just watched the replay. Bill Popfinger would be proud.

Sincerely, Silent One

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2020, 09:46:46 PM »
They should take Popfingers scene out of Easy Money and use this one instead. It's more blatant

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2020, 10:48:50 PM »
This may not agree with many here but..probably rate a few fuckoffs but..

Yes..#2 c kreiser deserves time.

HOWEVER

He won't get it because he DELIVERED. 
He DELIVERED a competitive and tight second on a horse that was win shy from multiple starts and raced to program lines in the form...he DID HIS JOB.  The commission would respect that every day of the week.
And strictly from a gambler point of view,, keying that horse second on all tickets...despite the ridiculous and damned bogus 7/5 morning line, would be very realistic spot to lock in to.
On any exactor ticket 3 (palone on for cshaw, jmiller HAS to be better) & the 7 over the keyed 2 was a very reasonable result.

At any rate..glad everyone had chance to vent....but there are other events more worthy of protest.

Partner

• 4 claimer
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2020, 11:20:14 PM »
This may not agree with many here but..probably rate a few fuckoffs but..

Yes..#2 c kreiser deserves time.

HOWEVER

He won't get it because he DELIVERED. 
He DELIVERED a competitive and tight second on a horse that was win shy from multiple starts and raced to program lines in the form...he DID HIS JOB.  The commission would respect that every day of the week.
And strictly from a gambler point of view,, keying that horse second on all tickets...despite the ridiculous and damned bogus 7/5 morning line, would be very realistic spot to lock in to.
On any exactor ticket 3 (palone on for cshaw, jmiller HAS to be better) & the 7 over the keyed 2 was a very reasonable result.

At any rate..glad everyone had chance to vent....but there are other events more worthy of protest.
you're a buffoon! And he did not "do his job"... his job is to try to win and could have won by open lengths. Past performances don't mean shit, nor do the odds! This was flat out worthy of a severe punishment and even as a fellow horseman, I hope he gets one. We are scrutinized enough and don't need people like this tarnishing our already bad appearance

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2020, 04:04:39 AM »
I agree with Partner. I'm a driver and shit like this is a terrible look. He has to get set down

Zoooooming By!

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2020, 07:31:45 AM »
He wanted to keep the horse in NW1. Did not look so good doing it.

upthetrack1234

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2020, 08:49:05 AM »
This is a daily occurrence at the Meadows. Blatant stiffing to stay in the class. The only good thing is it always the same cast of characters doing this.... so keying them 2nd and 3rd on the ticket is always a good thing 👍🏻

Dingus

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2020, 09:56:50 AM »
This is a daily occurrence at the Meadows. Blatant stiffing to stay in the class. The only good thing is it always the same cast of characters doing this.... so keying them 2nd and 3rd on the ticket is always a good thing 👍🏻

So true.
When they want to win, they list the big 5 to drive- Palone, Hall, Wilder, Merriman, Pantaleone.
Otherwise, the trainer drives or they list the less successful drivers.  And it's amazing how the top ones are given a hole, but the less successful ones wind up parked the mile.
Hmmm

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2020, 10:01:15 AM »
i will agree, the drive on # 2 was pathetic, waiting and waiting for palone and then once palone passes he makes sure he gets second
never takes his hand out of the holds until at the wire
cant last long , i think their take outs are high

Takeouts are some of the lowest in Harness racing. And its illegal to take your hands out of the handholds.
The drive was terrible but Jesus Christ if you cant come up with anything thats not fucking retarded besides that, don't say it.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2020, 10:13:07 AM »
The only possible excuse that I can see is that he MAY have lost control of his whip when he reached down to pull the ear plugs. I'd rather he have it trapped against his chest then have it fall into the hobbles of the horse behind him. But then he manages to get it back right before the wire, you can actually see him shifting it in his hands. So who knows.

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2020, 11:40:08 AM »
The only possible excuse that I can see is that he MAY have lost control of his whip when he reached down to pull the ear plugs. I'd rather he have it trapped against his chest then have it fall into the hobbles of the horse behind him. But then he manages to get it back right before the wire, you can actually see him shifting it in his hands. So who knows.

You are quite the excuse maker.. it was a pure fucking stiff you moron.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2020, 11:50:04 AM »
hearing today for the driver,judges are saidto be going to set an exa.ple

upthetrack1234

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2020, 12:29:34 PM »
Kreiser always drives his own who finish underneath on the ticket. Very easy to handicap that angle. When the horses are on go, he lists a real catch driver.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2020, 12:35:33 PM »
Where did Cory Kreiser get the $ to do what he does. Never had anything till a couple of years ago now wins races and owns most of his stock. Don think he woke up one day and became a trainer with cash to spend. He is a joke

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2020, 01:36:08 PM »

You are quite the excuse maker.. it was a pure fucking stiff you moron.

Did some little bitch lose $2 on it? I clearly outlining the only possible reason besides it being a stiff. Dont be a cunt.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal