Author Topic: from a fan...if youve ever driven in a harness race...  (Read 5847 times)

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
Re: from a fan...if youve ever driven in a harness race...
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2020, 08:57:48 AM »
Couple of things...First off, Carnival People knows what he is talking about. When he posts something read it because you will learn.

I have have driven in literally thousands of harness races. Never once have I pulled up next to another driver during the warm up period and talked about fixing a race. If you have ever been out there you would understand how absolutely absurd that is. 95% of the time we aren't even talking about racing. Its usually about some bullshit totally unrelated. Sometimes, if you have one thats squirrelly, you will put him next to another horse to calm them down. And when we do talk about racing its usually something like , Hey, the trainer says I absolutely have to get to the front here, so if you leave Im going to have to retake. And i can guarantee you the judges know theres nothing going on out there but because it looks bad they have to hand out the $50 penalty once in a while.

Heres another...I've driven approx 64 million youngster training sessions. That usually involves 3-5 juveniles learning how to race. So we try to determine who is going to do what and when and even at slow speeds in conditions where its ok to control the outcome it rarely goes as planned. Like Carnival says, they ain't cars. Try doing that going in 48 with judges watching.

Im not saying fishy stuff doesn't happen because it does. But it isn't nearly as prevalent as a lot of people think.

Dingus

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2020, 09:37:58 AM »
YEAH, CALL THE CHEATER OUT FOR CHEATING BETTORS OUT OF AN HONEST RACE. ATTEMPTED RACE FIXING. IF YOU DONT YOU ARE IN FAVOR OF IT.  ANY BETTOR WHO HAS BEEN SCREWED LIKE THAT MORE THAN DESERVES HIS SAY.

THE GAME HAS TURNED THE BLIND EYE TOWARDS THE GAMBLER SO LONG THEY DISAPPEARED. AND NOW WHEN THE REALLY COULD USE THEM, THEY ARE STICKING THEIR MIDDLE FINGER BACK AT YA

I’m not questioning the 1st paragraph.
It’s the 2nd paragraph that is irritating.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2020, 10:30:41 AM »
SINCE IT IS ONLY LEGAL TO BET YOURSELF OR HAVE AN OWNER BET ON THEIR OWN HORSE TO WIN, NICE TO SEE YOU ARE ONE OF THE LOWLIFE CHEATING FUCKS THAT HAVE RUINED THE GAME FOR EVERYONE ELSE

HOPE THAT EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY CATCHES CORONA VIRUS AND IS HOOKED UP TO A VENTILATER FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES UNTIL DEAD AND HOPE SOMEONE PUTS SEVERAL BULLETS IN YOU

EVEN THAT WOULD BE TOO NICE  tmbz1

You hope someone puts bullets in us?? Are you fucking serious? Comments like that are the reason i will never use my real name hete. I didn't even use it on the sign up page. Way too many nuts out. Ive dealt with these types of people my entire racing career but i have a family now.

BadGambler1

• NW-1
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2020, 10:40:28 AM »
You hope someone puts bullets in us?? Are you fucking serious? Comments like that are the reason i will never use my real name hete. I didn't even use it on the sign up page. Way too many nuts out. Ive dealt with these types of people my entire racing career but i have a family now.
I don't blame you. Every positive post I've made or seen about drivers has been shot down by a bunch of haters. They don't understand without drivers there horses wouldn't have any success. If a driver or trainer has any success they get accused of cheating or race fixing. People can't stand when people just are talented.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2020, 11:52:11 AM »
Most likely a young punk with nothing in his hands other than his pecker! A real Keyboard warrior!

And a 1 dollar exactor boxer!

ngc3
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2020, 11:56:46 AM »
Where is the Admin on allowing this to be posted?

Horseplop’s Registration Agreement:
“You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.”

Looks like the members have to take matters into their own hands.
Call this guy out!

If they followed this agreement which everyone here accepted. Then John Frank would of been gone years ago along with over 1/2 the posters on here!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Croswell Coons

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2020, 01:57:25 PM »
YOU BOYS SOUND A LITTLE SCARED OF SOME LEAD HEADING YOUR WAY.  MUST HAVE NEVER DRIVEN AT HAZEL PARK AND HAVE TO MAKE THAT WALK FROM THE PADDOCK TO THE TRACK.  THERE WOULD BE A GUY STANDING THERE WITH A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY, AND HE WOULD BE ON YOUR SIDE!

SOME GUY CAME IN ONCE FROM, LETS SAY DELAWARE, AND THOUGHT HE WOULD PLAY BY HIS OWN SET OF RULES.

LETS JUST SAY, HE LEFT

IN A DUFFLE BAG
THEY DONT CALL ME 'BIG DADDY' FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2020, 02:28:52 PM »
YOU BOYS SOUND A LITTLE SCARED OF SOME LEAD HEADING YOUR WAY.  MUST HAVE NEVER DRIVEN AT HAZEL PARK AND HAVE TO MAKE THAT WALK FROM THE PADDOCK TO THE TRACK.  THERE WOULD BE A GUY STANDING THERE WITH A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY, AND HE WOULD BE ON YOUR SIDE!

SOME GUY CAME IN ONCE FROM, LETS SAY DELAWARE, AND THOUGHT HE WOULD PLAY BY HIS OWN SET OF RULES.

LETS JUST SAY, HE LEFT

IN A DUFFLE BAG

He must have been a little fella

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2020, 02:31:30 PM »
Millions of Dollars Cash Money got passed in Hazels paddock. 

What a great place that was back in the day.

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2020, 06:57:45 PM »
big daddy knows nothing like the walk back from track at hazel good thing they had security guards those where the goodold days

chester

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2020, 08:01:06 PM »
Herve, in the day was so good at freehold.and as you all know loved to gamble.  Made it look easy measuring for second or third.

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2020, 08:29:46 PM »
The supers and later, the hi5s, made 4ths and 5ths an art too.

Anyone can win.
But
Finding the under slots.
oooo.
Now you're talking filling out those 1500 dollar 20cent tix.

Manny

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2020, 09:02:44 PM »
WHo bets for the so called cheaters? 

Harness Stats

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2020, 10:24:42 PM »
You hope someone puts bullets in us?? Are you fucking serious? Comments like that are the reason i will never use my real name hete. I didn't even use it on the sign up page. Way too many nuts out.

Where is the Admin on allowing this to be posted?

“You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, etc etc

Looks like the members have to take matters into their own hands.
Call this guy out!

This forum is probably required to post those "rules" which include non posting of vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, adult material, etc. things.  Then they give you emoji's which are all of those and more.  Are they sending mixed messages? IMO no,  they are thumbing their nose at the "regulators". 

"Banding" is selective.  The worst thing the one that got a vacation today said was "pecker" but that's not why she or he got removed.  The rule that person broke was unwritten. Wasting everyone's time with sheer nonsense with repeated posts.  Insulting Pigland was the final nail in that coffin. 

In this thread we have a self proclaimed troll wishing harm on "cheaters" and their families by way of Virus and Bullets.  Is that taking it too far ? I think so, IMO A time out would be in order. 

Lotsofpace

• 4 claimer
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2020, 10:27:41 PM »
WHo bets for the so called cheaters?

Go read Larry Rollas book, He fixed races for decades and made it look easy!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal