Author Topic: R2 The Meadows  (Read 40164 times)

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
Re: R2 The Meadows
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2020, 06:58:39 PM »
The horse that caused all this is back in again for the first time since then on Friday. Jump in class but will be rolling for the new connections.

Zoooooming By!

« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2020, 10:13:16 AM »
Why not an Appeal? Everybody that got big Fines always appeals weather they are right or wrong. Try and prolong the days for winter season when things slow down.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2020, 10:45:54 AM »
Why not an Appeal? Everybody that got big Fines always appeals weather they are right or wrong. Try and prolong the days for winter season when things slow down.
Guy doesn't have the money to do that most likely. All cheap horses and horses on deals. Just had a kid, looks like he sold everything and is waiting it out. Will probably try catch on as a second trainer at a training center.

Zoooooming By!

« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2020, 12:01:41 PM »
Wow, What a shame, all cause he didn't want to get out of a NW!. Sad, Hope for the best CK.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2020, 02:48:49 PM »
Wow, What a shame, all cause he didn't want to get out of a NW!. Sad, Hope for the best CK.
New trainer is winning at a 35% clip, something tells me that the two horses he bought off of CK will be maidens much longer.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2020, 04:57:59 PM »
If you know shit and want it to come out just say it. This shits just annoying cause you know he's not going to say anything
I am an open book.  I am one of the few people who is willing to identify himself on this site.  My system is simple, and anyone can do it on a small scale or a larger scale.
Step 1   buy good horse
Step 2   do your job.
step 3   If horse turns out not to be up to your standards don't pray for a turn around, it doesn't work. Dump and replace. 

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2020, 07:06:04 PM »
I am an open book.  I am one of the few people who is willing to identify himself on this site.  My system is simple, and anyone can do it on a small scale or a larger scale.
Step 1   buy good horse
Step 2   do your job.
step 3   If horse turns out not to be up to your standards don't pray for a turn around, it doesn't work. Dump and replace.
Know your system. It works. Disappointed that anyone else that bats .500 has to be under surveillance but you don't.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2020, 05:41:48 PM »
some of the guys batting high are taking horses and moving them a couple of seconds faster than they have ever been.  I don't! I buy horses that are doing well and try to keep on doing well with them.   I also have only one horse on Lasix. My other 4 horses are not on Lasix.   I don't use Lasix unless I absolutely have to.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2020, 06:11:48 PM »
some of the guys batting high are taking horses and moving them a couple of seconds faster than they have ever been.  I don't! I buy horses that are doing well and try to keep on doing well with them.   I also have only one horse on Lasix. My other 4 horses are not on Lasix.   I don't use Lasix unless I absolutely have to.
Lol so your defense as to how you can bat .500 but not have to deal with the stuff that other guys have to deal with is that you're not that smart, but also not a moron.

Dingus

« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2020, 07:41:46 PM »
Lol so your defense as to how you can bat .500 but not have to deal with the stuff that other guys have to deal with is that you're not that smart, but also not a moron.

Bill must be doing something right, because he hasn’t had a positive since 2009.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2020, 04:54:39 PM »
App Hanover could only manage a 4th today, way up in class. Everything else in the barn was live though. 3 wins on the day including the feature race.

Hey Samstar you giving the Betts kid some pointers?

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2020, 05:19:02 PM »
 One of the Betts kids was caught with an empty bottle of Epogin and beat it because the bottle was empty.

Dingus

« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2020, 05:34:09 PM »
One of the Betts kids was caught with an empty bottle of Epogin and beat it because the bottle was empty.

Tim is a pharmacist, so probably real hard for him to get product, right?

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2020, 05:46:49 PM »
Lol Norm Parker had an actual epogen positive, how'd he beat that? No help from you right?

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2020, 06:43:05 PM »
meadows is the most 2 faced places on earth. Parker whines all the time about everything, and everybody! He gets a positive, and he is a prized child. Skates free! No press, his sister is the editor of horseman and fair world. Positive would be very bad press. Hopefully new mgt, will keep cleaning the place out, get rid of the scum, be on top of the judges and make it what it used to be .

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only other Sand Rats I suppose?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:30 PM
  • Unclejerry: Who care's about a bunch of sand rats, Im more concerned about Joe turning this country into a 3rd world shithole.
    April 16, 2024, 04:41:48 PM
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    April 16, 2024, 12:11:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal