Author Topic: R2 The Meadows  (Read 40265 times)

samstar

• Open / FFA
Re: R2 The Meadows
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2020, 05:11:29 PM »
One of the Betts kids was caught with an empty bottle of Epogin and beat it because the bottle was empty.
I never I intended to post the above.  The judges determined that the bottle was part of medical waste that Tim was responsible to discard and it ended up in his car.  He never had a positive and his horses always look to be in great condition. This happened 4 or 5years ago. Meadows is testing for Epogin and as you know, there has been a positive and an exclusion.

Dingus

« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2020, 05:26:08 PM »
I never I intended to post the above.  The judges determined that the bottle was part of medical waste that Tim was responsible to discard and it ended up in his car.  He never had a positive and his horses always look to be in great condition. This happened 4 or 5years ago. Meadows is testing for Epogin and as you know, there has been a positive and an exclusion.

mcNeight?

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2020, 05:44:15 PM »
Correct!  I really Liked McKnight. He was always a gentleman . Sad to see it end the way it did.  Horrible drug. 

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #123 on: March 07, 2020, 09:09:40 PM »
meadows is the most 2 faced places on earth. Parker whines all the time about everything, and everybody! He gets a positive, and he is a prized child. Skates free! No press, his sister is the editor of horseman and fair world. Positive would be very bad press. Hopefully new mgt, will keep cleaning the place out, get rid of the scum, be on top of the judges and make it what it used to be .
100%
Sad part is you could probably trust the criminals there more than the "good guys" like Parker and Bercury.

Dingus

« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2020, 09:45:26 PM »
Correct!  I really Liked McKnight. He was always a gentleman . Sad to see it end the way it did.  Horrible drug.

He ruined 2 horses that he had:
Naturally Bad and Musclehead Andy

Both went on form sprees during the Spring of 2018 and then they became comatose.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2020, 11:06:57 AM »
Rapid form change and short lived success are red flags to me. 

Dingus

« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2020, 04:27:46 PM »
Rapid form change and short lived success are red flags to me.

100% EPO, and if it was up to me, I would have tested them and banned him for life.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2020, 06:51:05 PM »
 5 years is a pretty long time from my prospective but of course I am 76 years old so that would be a lifetime ban for me.  There is no excuse for using Epogin. It is not a mistake or an overage of a therapeutic drug, it is cheating.  I feel about the same about soda.  The difference is that Soda doesn't kill horses and Epogin does.

Ifyouainfirstyourlast

• NW-1
« Reply #128 on: March 09, 2020, 04:22:42 PM »
The horse that caused all this is back in again for the first time since then on Friday. Jump in class but will be rolling for the new connections.

App hanover bad 4th wasn’t rolling to well???

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #129 on: March 09, 2020, 05:35:47 PM »
App hanover bad 4th wasn’t rolling to well???
Up roughly four classes off a month. And rolling as in they will be trying to win every race not finish second.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2020, 07:29:27 PM »
Hey Billy boy looks like your boy Blackhurst got out just in time............. .....Would you care to elaborate ................. .Tell us you weren't close to Blackhurst who was close to Inman............ .....who was close to Belcher.......... .....and Marashian........ ......Tell us you didn't know about Mountaineer Park............. ...come on SamStar.......... ......harness racing is fun.............. .....
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2020, 01:00:05 PM »
Come on Sam, where you been............. ........."swim to win"................. ...synthetic designer black market drugs............ ..Where did all that money come from............. .....how is Inman anyways.......... ...you been awful quiet lately........... why did Bob Coberley the presiding judge leave years ago..........must be busy training......... .....ya that's it..............f eed tub training at its best............. ..
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #132 on: March 15, 2020, 04:07:57 PM »
Okay SamStar.......... .......maybe if we give you an easier question......... ...you might come out from hiding........... ..this Mason Shaw owner seems to own a lot of horses and has for a few years now.............. would you care to share the age of Mr. Mason Shaw............. .

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #133 on: March 15, 2020, 04:19:44 PM »
 a young entrepreneur in the making, what is he 7 or 8, creditors will not come after the kid. lol

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #134 on: March 15, 2020, 04:59:52 PM »
a young entrepreneur in the making, what is he 7 or 8, creditors will not come after the kid. lol

You are close Jupiter.......... ......but not quite............ .....maybe SamStar will help us here............. ...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal