Author Topic: Causing confusion  (Read 7058 times)

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
Causing confusion
« on: February 01, 2020, 10:58:20 PM »
If that wasn't causing confusion in the tent that Meadowlands by Yannick I don't know what is I've seen some horrible takedowns for causing confusion they better take a long look at this one

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
Re: Causing confusion
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 11:05:30 PM »
Not even an inquiry.
And people wonder why the sport is dying.
 if horses are to be taken down for confusion which I'm not even sure about should be done in the first place,  but given that they are supposed to be taken down for creating Confusion by backing it down this is a hundred percent clear case of it

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 11:06:48 PM »
I've been telling people how bad a betting product the Meadowlands is even though they get handle yes the prices are ridiculous and events like this on a Saturday night at a Meadowlands that go without so much as an inquiry are a fucking joke and give sport a black eye

If they can take down a horse in the derby you can take down a favorite from 3rd at The Meadowlands even though it's Yannick & Bourke

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 11:27:32 PM »
He finished 4th.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2020, 11:28:24 PM »

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2020, 11:30:27 PM »
I'll watch the replay, but that horse is lazy and almost tries to pull up.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2020, 11:33:18 PM »
 you're not supposed to cut off the horse and then just stop driving and allow yourself to back up the field

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2020, 11:35:38 PM »
So he finished fourth but there was a super it really doesn't even take a differenence
There should have been an inquiry and he should have been taken down from 4th
The owners / trainer of McCarthy's horse can't be too happy about it look like he made a nasty break because of it

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2020, 11:35:53 PM »
yea i can see what you mean...hewas lil early tryin to grab a breather as Andys horse was right on his helmet but he had been used hard to clear. Break by 7 was zero to do with it tho.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2020, 11:38:11 PM »
And just for the record I didn't even have a horse in the race or a bet all I care about is better than being happy with the product so that the sport survives and there was a uniform set of rules for everybody

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2020, 11:38:50 PM »
yea i can see what you mean...hewas lil early tryin to grab a breather as Andys horse was right on his helmet but he had been used hard to clear. Break by 7 was zero to do with it tho.

What about Corey Callahan having to pull out into the other horses face

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2020, 11:41:24 PM »

I don't know how you're saying the seven didn't have anything to do with it when the horses are coming to a dead stop in front of you and one of the horses directly in front of you was forced to interfere with someone else to change paths what exactly is he supposed to do he had to grab ahold of his horse and broke

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2020, 11:47:59 PM »
I dunno ...looks like Eric moved over as Corey was already finding the seam before anything happens. McCarthy had the option to follow Corey but yea likely grabbed his up and xxx but definitely couldve followed Corey.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2020, 11:57:30 PM »
The bottom line is he took the lead and immediately back down the pace to a degree where it cause confusion to the horses behind him clearly and should have been taken down yet there wasn't even an inquiry but I seem to remember or race at the Red Mile years ago that horse was taken down just for going too slow of quarter without even horses having to take up or break or change paths same thing with Yonkers

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2020, 12:09:06 AM »
The bottom line is he took the lead and immediately back down the pace to a degree where it cause confusion to the horses behind him clearly and should have been taken down yet there wasn't even an inquiry but I seem to remember or race at the Red Mile years ago that horse was taken down just for going too slow of quarter without even horses having to take up or break or change paths same thing with Yonkers

yea i remember Campbell got taken down w Odds on Equulus? or sumthin or other...true shouldve at least looked at it. By the looks of it Corey had a handful before they really slowed up and musta yelled so Eric moved over.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal