Author Topic: Causing confusion  (Read 7055 times)

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
Re: Causing confusion
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2020, 08:35:01 PM »
I guess you never had one come to a crawl in front of you because of setting ridiculous fractions and you have no where to go.
Well if you're stupid enough to not realize the fractions can't hold up, then you deserve to get trapped behind tired horse. PULL

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2020, 08:46:24 PM »
Well if you're stupid enough to not realize the fractions can't hold up, then you deserve to get trapped behind tired horse. PULL

THEN YOU HAVE THE ENTRY 1ST UP AND RACE IS DECIDED THEN

slimshady

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2020, 09:41:17 AM »
"Too stupid to realize the fractions."

"Don't have a chance to pull the right line."

"1st up and race is decided."

In 3 sentences you have much of what makes one driver better than another.  The good ones make those quick decisions, at the right time, more often than they don't. 

slimshady

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2020, 05:02:21 PM »
Mr. Campbell  ....   Have a snickers.    Little touchy. 
I wasn't talking about any race in particular.
It was a general comment relative to the fact that during a race, drivers have to make split second decisions based on how a race is shaping up.   Who's in front of me, who's behind, who's spitting it, who's pumped up?
Should I back this thing off, should I try to catch the field napping and grab a couple of open lengths as we turn for home, should I get out now because if I don't, I'm going to get shuffled back to last and have to circle the field, should I stay in because the horse in front of me is pulling the drivers arms off and when he turns him loose, I'm good to follow and pop out in the last 1/8th.

Like in most sports, the greats are usually one step and one thought ahead of the average competitor. 

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2020, 09:37:11 PM »
Sometimes you never have a chance to pull the right line douche bag but you wouldn't know that since you've never sat behind a horse in your life.
Actually for what it's worth, I have sat behind a horse .  If a race early on is going ridiculous fractions, it's not likely that horses will on your right.  Most likely everyone is just trying to keep up at that point and my point is you pull before they back into you.  If you get caught playing with your pecker, your stuck.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    Today at 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    Today at 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal