Author Topic: THE STABLE CA..OPEN HOUSE INVITES DUBE  (Read 7010 times)

horses first

• Elite
Re: THE STABLE CA..OPEN HOUSE INVITES DUBE
« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2019, 07:26:38 PM »
PSP many make money😂😂! Now your just delusional.  The fact is 11-13% make money in this game. And if your lucky to make money get out ahead. Law of averages will make you a loser. Also if you have a good 2 year old. Sell when the iron is hot. Word of advice I wish I would have taken over the years. Always better to take the silver then on waiting what may or not be the gold. I would be first to admit to my own mistakes in this sport.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #166 on: May 15, 2019, 07:54:56 PM »
PSP many make money😂😂! Now your just delusional.  The fact is 11-13% make money in this game. And if your lucky to make money get out ahead. Law of averages will make you a loser. Also if you have a good 2 year old. Sell when the iron is hot. Word of advice I wish I would have taken over the years. Always better to take the silver then on waiting what may or not be the gold. I would be first to admit to my own mistakes in this sport.

You are certainly right I definitely should sell at the top more often but it is a lot easier to make money than people think it really comes down to not overpaying for horses and classifying them correctly

Fatboy

• Elite
« Reply #167 on: May 15, 2019, 08:45:35 PM »
You are certainly right I definitely should sell at the top more often but it is a lot easier to make money than people think it really comes down to not overpaying for horses and classifying them correctly

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT OVERPAYING IS IF ITS JUST A YEARLING?  CHANCES ARE YOU OVERPAID ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
EGGNORE LIST EPIC FAIL

PurpleSheetPicks

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #168 on: May 15, 2019, 10:09:22 PM »
i dont buy yearlings....that s why i went with the stable in the first place

Powerful Patricks Ghost

• Elite
« Reply #169 on: May 17, 2019, 11:46:53 PM »
Yikes how much are shares for in this horse

PurpleSheetPicks

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2019, 12:05:58 AM »
Yikes how much are shares for in this horse

they bought it JUST TO RACE in the cup and saucer so anthony could have fun
they paid ALOT for him
didnt get a check in the cup
and right down the class ladder ever since

PurpleSheetPicks

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #171 on: May 18, 2019, 12:12:22 AM »
the operation and promotion reminds me of alot of bad football coaches that they know...
they love reporting on EVERYTHING up untill the race/game and then you dont hear much after...

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #172 on: May 18, 2019, 12:25:54 AM »
Horse did win by 7 lengths in 53.3..
Not that it matters- but feel the other purple would have been on here right after the race had he lost..
was not the Levy but this horse could run off a bunch in Chicago..

I think you could have bought shares around $400 cdn last week
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

PurpleSheetPicks

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #173 on: May 18, 2019, 12:39:05 AM »
Didn't even pay his bills for the week

You are missing the major point which is that Anthony put his own needs ahead of the finances of the clients because he wanted a horse to race in the cup and saucer. Whether they overpaid or not with out of the question it wasn't his money he got what he wanted to race in The Big Race and since then the owners have taken a beating while he had fun

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #174 on: May 18, 2019, 12:45:00 AM »
Didn't even pay his bills for the week

You are missing the major point which is that Anthony put his own needs ahead of the finances of the clients because he wanted a horse to race in the cup and saucer. Whether they overpaid or not with out of the question it wasn't his money he got what he wanted to race in The Big Race and since then the owners have taken a beating while he had fun

as far as I know nobody had a gun held to their head when this horse was purchased..
Not my kind of horse- purchase off Burke..but obviously many felt different..
again, hoe people want to spend their money shouldn't really bother you..

GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

PurpleSheetPicks

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #175 on: May 18, 2019, 12:49:18 AM »
I'm sorry but it does bother me when people are purposely mislead for one person's benefit ask the people behind the Madoff scam how they feel about being misled by people or ask some of the people from the stable besides myself or some of the owners that paid considerably more per share and are now selling them at 20% of what they paid

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #176 on: May 18, 2019, 12:55:52 AM »
I'm sorry but it does bother me when people are purposely mislead for one person's benefit ask the people behind the Madoff scam how they feel about being misled by people or ask some of the people from the stable besides myself or some of the owners that paid considerably more per share and are now selling them at 20% of what they paid

I just don't understand "mislead"...They bought a horse thought could compete in that pei crap, didn't work out..SO WHAT
they paid 280 K for rock & tony so Burke is Madoff too..
Look up any sales results catalog for the last x years & you will see plenty of 6 figure flops every sale...
The Madoff scam remark actually hurts your credibility with any argument imo….we all know he was never buying any stocks allalong.
So you are saying he is buying mind horses?  don't quite understand- especially someone who was so enthusiastic about the stable nary 6 months ago,

& somehow me thinks if your horses would have turned out to be better - you would still be saying how great it is

PurpleSheetPicks

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #177 on: May 18, 2019, 01:01:18 AM »
You don't get it at all my horse turned out well and I still got pounded that's the problem

I sold horses at the absolute top and bought horses at the absolute bottom and the horses that I bought ended up doing well and I still lost money that's the problem you can criticize me all you want but believe me there's going to be plenty plenty plenty more where this came from

PurpleSheetPicks

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #178 on: May 18, 2019, 01:03:35 AM »
When you have a 160 horses and you're trying to tell me that winning a non-winners of a thousand for a $3,500 purse is something to brag about or put a feather in your cap about you are really in trouble

Powerful Patricks Ghost

• Elite
« Reply #179 on: May 18, 2019, 01:04:24 AM »
Horse did win by 7 lengths in 53.3..
Not that it matters- but feel the other purple would have been on here right after the race had he lost..
was not the Levy but this horse could run off a bunch in Chicago..

I think you could have bought shares around $400 cdn last week

for a giant $3500 purse!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Hitman: Middleton
    July 16, 2019, 08:03:43 PM
  • MagnaballGin: Good luck JOHN FRANK ARMY!
    July 13, 2019, 11:19:15 AM
  • Under The STick: It's almost PACE DAY!!!
    July 12, 2019, 04:54:53 PM
  • bigwrench: In the good ol summer time
    July 09, 2019, 03:19:23 PM
  • scu77: grand swan
    July 05, 2019, 01:18:18 PM
  • MagnaballGin: Happy 4th of July!
    July 04, 2019, 11:17:04 AM
  • Fatboy: thanx
    July 03, 2019, 09:20:27 PM
  • bigwrench: Thanks FB ..the money order is in the mail
    July 03, 2019, 09:18:12 PM