Author Topic: THE STABLE CA..OPEN HOUSE INVITES DUBE  (Read 31160 times)

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
Re: THE STABLE CA..OPEN HOUSE INVITES DUBE
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2019, 12:39:26 PM »
Would be an AMAZING thing for the sport if...
A...the training bills werent so high
B. Theybought 30 a year instead of 80

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2019, 12:43:14 PM »
80 horse is nt that many especially when hes got 45000 owners..

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2019, 03:08:42 PM »
That's eighty horses per year by the way not 80 horses total

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2019, 03:30:33 PM »
what a stupid comment! do you ever say anything of any value??
You must not have bet any of my recent Get Filthy Rich plays.  Otherwise, you'd know better.

And you've told us you got out of racing decades ago.  That's a fact.

So you have an opinion, like every other asshole not in the business.

Buzzz  Off  Simp.   tmbz1

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2019, 07:33:08 PM »
Anthony sounds like a CUNT

Come to Chicago I’ll kick u in the pussyfoot
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2019, 09:12:41 PM »
Zookeeper not sure about the 80 a day you mention. Just looked at my last bill and while there doesn't show extra charges on anything the breakdown was 65 a day on the two year old. That could include stall rent for all I know which could be 10 dollars a day easy. This doesn't include the hst fee. I've paid different trainers over the last decade and you pay for stuff that leaves you wondering. Also shipping is expensive, was always charged 300 going from the Meadows to Philly or Pocono. First year so can't contest the charge from the day they leave and race out of another barn. I will totally agree with you on the waste of staking all these horses. He will learn some day staking 12k Ohio breds to the BC is nothing but waste. They have over 600 owners and we will see if those numbers go up or down over the next few years. The thing that's different with the stable is some sort of transparency. Ever two weeks you can see the horse go under a drone. Otherwise with any other trainer you have to wait for a qualifier to see a real line to see if the BS for nine months was truth or BS. I think he has gotten stuck buying too many cheap horses thinking it would be easier to fill the 100%.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2019, 10:50:57 PM »
Accounting, billing, or funny stuff will "accounting". I couldn't say since I'm 9 months into it without a race. Just yearlings training down. But no funny stuff on my billing and if so would be first on the phone. I think it could be a cluster fuck of a job for the girl that handles all the billing. Over 600 clients with pieces of this and that.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2019, 11:36:49 PM »
This operation is going to crash and burn shortly imo

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2019, 07:47:50 AM »
This operation is going to crash and burn shortly imo

U THINK SO PURP

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2019, 08:03:22 AM »
A couple of vets packed in their business with Anthony and it wasn't because of payment. A huge ego know-it-all attitude is more damaging to the many owners who know absolutely nothing. The line about the trainer is doing right by the horse, when it comes to TheStable it's what is right for Anthony.

NEWBEES REALLY BECOME SCARED AT THEIR FIRST 1500 VET BILL ngc3 ngc3

FOR 10 PERCENT OF A HORSE ngc3 ngc3

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2019, 12:00:22 PM »
A couple of vets packed in their business with Anthony and it wasn't because of payment. A huge ego know-it-all attitude is more damaging to the many owners who know absolutely nothing. The line about the trainer is doing right by the horse, when it comes to TheStable it's what is right for Anthony.

Let's pay $2,000 starting fees to tell everyone we were in the Breeders crown it doesn't matter that we're ninety-nine to one and don't have a shot and could have made 50000 racing and a lesser steak

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2019, 12:33:40 PM »
Then cry that they gave you 9 hole ! After you drew in final only because 2 scratched

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2019, 02:06:27 PM »
I’m enjoying the part where people who own some pieces of horses in a fractional ownership group are enjoying it

and then people who don’t are telling them they aren’t

ngc3

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2019, 02:09:04 PM »
I’m enjoying the part where people who own some pieces of horses in a fractional ownership group are enjoying it

and then people who don’t are telling them they aren’t

ngc3

ITS A PYRAMID SCHEME,.,

..FEW CAN DEEE SIGH FER,

MOST CANT,,

HORSES FIRST

HAS BEEN  IN THE BUSNISS.......... ..............

HE CAN READ THRU THE NONSENSE AND BULLSHIT BILLS,,

WHERE MOST HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT BILLS AND ADD ON'S..

VIP INTERNET IS ANOTHER ONE ,,PEOPLE HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM

BAY POND RACING  HAS JUST STARTED A STABLE WHERE ITS EASY TO GET 3 AND 10 PERCENT OF HORSES..,,IN PA,,

« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 02:10:48 PM by LUCPARK »

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2019, 03:06:51 PM »
Said it for many years the whole buying yearlings to be involved in this game at the highest is a ponzi scheme. It only enhanced with slots at tracks. I suppose if one gets in the game and is flipping a claimer around just to go to the track weekly is a entirely different story then buying babies. While then paying bills ten months before they even see the gate.Then four months later they are back raising their hand buying more for the next season. Whether they are making or losing money with that first crop. In the end it's the money they are earning in their real life job. The show goes on until the owner either failed or decided he pumped in enough of that disposable income. One best hope is to hit the ground running with luck getting ahead of the game and playing with house money. Then, THEN NOT get foolish and go overboard buying more then he or she should. Also a trainer would rather see you buy 5 for 20k horses then say 2 for 50k or 1 for 100k. As the owner the baby price sometimes the cheapest check you'll write. That's why the ROI is so low and why owners that make money in this business is around 11-13%. Even your best sire offspring at best hit at a 20% strike with foals earning over a 100k. When you see SBSW or Muscle Hill foals selling 6 figures all day long in the ring. 1 in 5 have a chance to bring back JUST the purchase price. Now add in the cost!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal