Author Topic: Lazarus N  (Read 16827 times)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
Re: Lazarus N
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2018, 02:32:25 PM »
Buffy may well be right about Takter.

Regardless if this horse ever races again and whether you say he's a dog (which he isn't),  You keep racing a horse that is sick and with modern medicine the way it is today, you don't make sure he's 100 percent over a virus then you should be criticized.

yo, yo, Rin Tin Tin,

I'm not discounting the sickness angle but Yimmy has been over-using that excuse ever since Hoosier.   But my point is from the training standpoint.  NO WAY you can prepare a horse for the BC final without steady racing or at least some serious qualifiers.  And then to tell Yanny to "drive him like he's the best" only makes the problem worse.  Overall, horrendous management and driving.  All arrows point directly to Yimmy.  Until next time, sweeties......... ..HEIL HITLER!!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2018, 02:33:16 PM »
why are they racing a horse on the front end when they knew he wasnt 100%?
4 Million reasons why.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2018, 02:37:45 PM »
why are they racing a horse on the front end when they knew he wasnt 100%?

Kinda stupid is it not?

I also think there was extreme pressure for him to put up a big mile and to win a big race to ensure he had a good stud career and maybe they knew he was not 100 percent but decided to forge ahead anyway.

This will have no affect on his standing down under as they know what they saw but up here, he has been devalued because of all this and he either has to race again next season which I doubt or they will have to put up with a smaller book of mares and build his reputation the hard way.

If I was still in the breeding business I would send mares to him because of his breeding and temperament. He's a beautifully natured stallion and I personally think he will do very well as a stallion.

In hindsight, the horse should have come up here two months earlier, they all get sick and this was just a pressure cooker campaign IMO. To race against the best, you cannot obviously afford to be less than 100 percent.

These are animals, not fucking machines.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2018, 02:39:30 PM »
Kinda stupid is it not?

I also think there was extreme pressure for him to put up a big mile and to win a big race to ensure he had a good stud career and maybe they knew he was not 100 percent but decided to forge ahead anyway.

This will have no affect on his standing down under as they know what they saw but up here, he has been devalued because of all this and he either has to race again next season which I doubt or they will have to put up with a smaller book of mares and build his reputation the hard way.

If I was still in the breeding business I would send mares to him because of his breeding and temperament. He's a beautifully natured stallion and I personally think he will do very well as a stallion.

In hindsight, the horse should have come up here two months earlier, they all get sick and this was just a pressure cooker campaign IMO. To race against the best, you cannot obviously afford to be less than 100 percent.

FFS

Give It The Fuck Up.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2018, 03:53:49 PM »
MCWICKED BEST HORSE ON THE PLANET..

NOTHIN ELSE TO TALK ABOUT AT THIS MOMENT

Agree

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2018, 04:27:59 PM »
i dont thunk he was sick,i thunk thats a lie

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2018, 04:29:57 PM »
lazarus will get decent mares in north America
very well bred and had an outstanding career before arriving here
as for gingras he is highly over rated, has always been driving the best for takter or burke , cant recall seeing him win a race he shouldn't and have certainly seen him lose many he should not
cant blame him for lazarus on Saturday obviously
couple of nice drives by gingras and scotty z, fun to watch as long as you didnt own those horses

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2018, 04:31:18 PM »
Kinda stupid is it not?

Here's what they should have done back in June or July 2018 when they brought him over:

Send the horse to Croghan.  Plan on a specific schedule for 2018 2019.   Those tattoos love nothing more than time and easy, gradually tougher racing from behind.  Period.  Even retard asswipes like Hammer Head and Lice Man probably could guess this.

Until next time, laddies.......... ........HEIL HITLER!!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2018, 04:36:33 PM »
i think yankick is a drug driver only

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2018, 04:42:08 PM »
seriously ?? a lie he was sick!!
 a horse that went in 1;46 a few weeks ago stops at the half and backs through the field , and your reason for him doing that would be what??
I think mcwicked is the best aged pacer
but give lasarus some credit for past achievements

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2018, 04:47:47 PM »
detention barn showed us what lazerus really iso

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2018, 04:51:51 PM »
detention barn showed us what lazerus really iso

testing at pcd scared him ngc3

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2018, 05:19:02 PM »
seriously ?? a lie he was sick!!
 a horse that went in 1;46 a few weeks ago stops at the half and backs through the field , and your reason for him doing that would be what??
I think mcwicked is the best aged pacer
but give lasarus some credit for past achievements
World Records were dropping at Red Mile faster than Rufollo's pants in a fag bar toilet.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2018, 07:09:54 PM »
THEY ALL SCOPE SICK WHEN TALKING BREDING RIGHTS AND A SHITTY MILE GETS POSTED

I remember Jordan scoping sick in game 5 of the 97 finals still dropped almost 40
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2018, 07:33:01 PM »
I remember Jordan scoping sick in game 5 of the 97 finals still dropped almost 40

THAT INDEED HAPPENED tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal