Author Topic: Lazarus N  (Read 16901 times)

Bigm9494

• 4 claimer
Re: Lazarus N
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2018, 07:35:32 PM »
There is a difference between a bust and not living up to the hype fully.  I mean you people are making it like the horse should be in a 10 claimer, he made 700,000 and raced 3 months lol.  Of course the horse scoped sick because everytime Jimmy has anything race bad they are automatically sick.  See You At Peelers turned into See You At Excuses.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2018, 07:35:35 PM »
Apparently, you've been swallowing this "He Got Sick" excuse balls deep across 15 time zones, 6 continents and 3 hemispheres and will likely do so for the rest of your natural days.

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2018, 08:27:05 PM »
Apparently, you've been swallowing this "He Got Sick" excuse balls deep across 15 time zones, 6 continents and 3 hemispheres and will likely do so for the rest of your natural days.

I remember the last time I swallowed something balls deep.

CaliRacer

« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2018, 12:47:41 AM »
why are they racing a horse on the front end when they knew he wasnt 100%?

That’s all Yannick  wants to do with this worse. Try racing  him off the pace once without coming first up ...  Tackter would be way better off by making a driver change  to either Tetrick or Miller

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2018, 07:18:19 AM »
Jimmy Takter's  ego scoped sick.

Refusedtopace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2018, 05:27:25 PM »
Stud fee $10,000, book full and closed.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2018, 05:41:58 PM »
Trainer Jimmy Takter told harnessracing.com Tuesday morning that post-race tests revealed Lazarus N bled during last Saturday's $430,000 Breeders Crown Open Pace at The Downs at Mohegan Sun Pocono.

Driven by Yannick Gingras, Lazarus N battled to the lead before reaching the half in :55.2, but after yielding to eventual winner McWicked, he backed through the field and finished last in the eight-horse field, beaten 19 1/4 lengths.

Without eliminations necessary for the Open Pace, Lazarus N came into the race having not raced since finishing second to McWicked in the Allerage Farm Pace on Oct. 6 at The Red Mile. Lazarus N had been scheduled to start in the $250,000 Dan Rooney Invitational on Oct. 13 at Yonkers Raceway, but he was scratched "sick" by Takter.

Takter said prior to the Breeders Crown that Lazarus N had been on antibiotics, but all signs indicated the 6-year-old pacer was 100 percent heading into Saturday's contest.

"We thought we had everything under control, but at the same token, the antibiotics kind of covered everything," said Takter. "In hindsight you'd say we shouldn't have raced him, but in hindsight we are all the best quarterbacks.

"He had never bled before. He didn't bleed because he is a bleeder, he bled because he was fighting a virus. And that's so sad. This was the race we were aiming for."

Aiming for?  Say, what?  He was sick, on antibiotics, HAD NOT RACED, and you are "aiming" for the Breeder's Crown?  What a fucking idiot.  He makes those retards Hammer Head and Lice Man look like Einsteins.

So in a matter of a few months, Yimmy turned the world's best racehorse into a bleeding, steppy, stopping, gutless rat.  The Yimmy and Yanny Show.   And this is what Jewffrey puts out there for his product.  Idiots.  Until next time, darlings......... ........HEIL HITLER!!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2018, 09:13:46 PM »
Buffy, what does Jewffrey have to do with this horse ??

yo, yo, Quentin Tarantino,

Expand your horizons, kid.  The anti-equity rider (love the handle) Jew parades Yimmy and Yanny as his poster boys of his harness racing "vision" all at the expense of dozens of DACA horsemen and hundreds of upper class horses. So, Yimmy swallows that Nazi bratwurst and Jewffrey brags of the white boy toys he has at the bus station.  Mexican-free, Caravan-free, leprosy-free racing.  Isn't that great?  Fuck him and all the Hitler Youth.  Until next time, laddies.......... .....HEIL HITLER!!

p.s.  Why don't you tell the idiots on this worthless forum like Hammer Head and Lice Man what "equity rider" means.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2018, 09:08:33 AM »
Let's stop using the Red Mile times as if they are relevant to anything other then a mark for breeding time. You had a MOMM  mare trotter go sub 50. You had Double A Mint mare pacer go in 47 change, amongst a list of others that will never be sniff anything close to those miles again.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2018, 10:16:34 AM »
Let's stop using the Red Mile times as if they are relevant to anything other then a mark for breeding time. You had a MOMM  mare trotter go sub 50. You had Double A Mint mare pacer go in 47 change, amongst a list of others that will never be sniff anything close to those miles again.

tmbz1-Those times at the red mile were good to watch-but misleading when going to the breeding shed. They were 4-5 seconds faster than Yonkers and 2 seconds faster than Poconos-which is already a fast track with BS times.

A better guide is who you beat-How many Major races did you win .

Somebeach for example only beaten once in his career and even in defeat  he was unbelievable-plus was a Champion on any size track. His win at Yonkers for example when he beat Shadowplay was unreal. The Beach had everything-Gate speed,flawless motion,stamina,ultra high speed and was
very game. He still is one of the best looking Standardbreds of all time just like Secretariat in the TB's  Beach was over 17 hands tall and Im still waiting to see a better horse. He was the GOAT.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2018, 10:45:51 AM »
BREEDING REPORT CARD FOR LAZARBUST

Looks (from TV and replays only)       B+
Size                                                    A
Gait (in USA)                                       C-
Speed                                                C
Heart/Stamina                                    A
Money                                                A+
Breeding  (love Bettors D.)                 A 
Stud Fee                                            A
Outcross Blood                                  A

FINAL GRADE                                      B   (I did not like what his gait looked like after Yimmy got done with him.  Gait is big.  Ask many of the folks who bought those high-priced Deweys years ago.)  Would I breed to him?  I love the horse and In The Pocket made stallions, but there are too many American alternatives available with flawless gaits.  No I would not.

Until next time, darlings......... ...HEIL HITLER!!                         

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2018, 01:13:40 PM »
http://ustrottingnews.com/lazarus-n-scopes-sick/

So Takter raced a sick horse. Hmmmmm, sounds like a great trainer to me. He KNEW the horse was just scratched sick. Yet raced him again. I'd say he knew he was still sick. But since he's "retiring" what difference does it make to him?

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2018, 12:24:20 PM »
Anythingforlove  A just told me he would like a re match with Lazarus. Just saying!

bond

• Elite
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2018, 04:11:19 PM »
Dont know about anyone else-but Im actually glad Takter is retiring so hopefully we dont have to listen to his talk about how great he is,everyone of his horses was the best there ever was,his father was the best trainer in the world along with himself now- and the latest-"Tactical Landing is easily the best 3yo trotter"-better than 6 pack etc. I know he wants to promote the shit out of his horses as the real money is in the breeding shed but its low class IMHO running others down.
This of course riles the opposition--and the owners have now challenged Takter to a match race.
Stay tuned.

Yonkers1

• Elite
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2018, 04:22:32 PM »
Interesting, a Match race, when was the last one ?
Yonkers now the #1 track in the nation

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal