Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 289509 times)

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #390 on: October 02, 2018, 08:15:23 AM »
sorry about your luck in race 11 Tues, Goldie had a split entry, goes off big numbers on both and runs 1/2, exacta comes back$1400, tri pays $2000 with me and Rebel Dan taking a powder at very short prices, but right back in race 12, Rebel Dan and yours truly run 1/2 with Rebel Dan driving the winner paying $36, hey we got a nice Pik 5 carryover today, take a shot, spend some cash and donate to Team Paloans cause, we sure can use it, Team has some hefty football wagers to settle up with Bruscemi and Pippi today, sure glad I have a website where I can tell the truth, helps me sleep better at night, ya know what I mean, time to get 9 in, and then off to the races to get some more of your free ez, ez cash, be there suckers

hate to tell ya I told ya so, and don't like to quote myself, but why not, Bethie told me to always tell the truth, but you suckers don't listen, look who had 3 winners in yesterdays Pik 5 Goldie and Tyler, and who drove the last winner for a large Pik 5 payout, nice job Brady Brown, sure nice to pay the book with your EZ EZ free money, if the Steelers would only play as well as Team Paloan does, they would never lose, starting to think you so called handicappers don't have a clue, can't read a program and certainly don't listen what I tell you, right there in black and white, day after day after day, so once again, hit the ATM, see your banker today, ask your wife or gf for a few bucks, nice weather today, stop by the fence, tell me how much of a dick I am, its okay, Team Paloan wants you suckers to donate every wagering day, and you do, time for 9, be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #391 on: October 12, 2018, 09:18:57 PM »
nice way to start the week Tues, 6 horse field, 3 of us play dead, the other 3 made a nice $3,000 tri, got Pippi paid in a hurry, thanks for that free ez money, you suckers are like a money tree for the Team, pickin on Eddie Z now, hey just leave the guy alone will ya, so he likes to show off and talks way too much, why should you care, Rick Magee showing up, now thats funny, you don't think Morgan, Tetrick and Dave M had a few funny ones in Chi town years ago, some of you suckers will figure it, either he plays along, or he won't last, just the way it is at Paloan Downs, home of the best gamblin team ever, ever assembled, we make Herve and his crew look silly, don't we, its all in the hands baby, just keep donatin, be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #392 on: October 17, 2018, 09:28:47 AM »
pickin on Pants, that's good, because your bitchin, you bet and lost again or should I say donated, thanks, what a damn shame, Team didn't lose, you suckers did, take a look at race 12 yesterday, yours truly was on the .20 favorite, made a break early and down the drain your suckers money went, then in race 13 Pants was the favorite, even money, broke, who won, yours truly, coincidence, you figure it out, so after the races we laugh, we count the money, and wait for the next race card, see you suckers soon, like I tried to tell you suckers for some time now, its all in the hands baby, and Team Paloan sure does make it look good, and you believe it, best line I hear at the track from you railbirds, the drivers race for too much money now to play games, Paloan would never do that, Adios suckers, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #393 on: November 08, 2018, 08:23:57 AM »
nice of the team to take care of Bolon and Collins yesterday in race 10, if you had the exacta, sorry about that, couldn't meet 2 nicer guys at the track, everybody needs a funny one now and then, wouldn't you agree, have to keep the books Mike and Keith happy on settle up days, funny how Sat and Sun football games effect the races on Mon, Tues and Wed, but that's part of picking winners, with the holidays coming up sure hope you suckers continue to send it in, get in the holiday spirit and donate to Team Paloan early and often, they way we do it is like poetry in motion, sure is nice to have a money tree year round right in your own backyard, and it is truly a Team effort, just like the Pres says, embrace the moment, because if you don't, you all become suckers and losers, which in your case, you are, Sat post time 1:05 with a Pick 5 carryover, be there, give you suckers a little clue, EPO and cobalt to make a big comeback, no money for testing, Adios suckers, Pants, Rebel Dan, Mike, HOF Dickie, Arod all thank you sincerely for your weekly donations, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #394 on: November 28, 2018, 09:52:59 AM »
you suckers on a another crusade I see, can't you leave Lou alone, its that time of the year again, time for sucker generosity, after all, it tis the holiday season, ho ho ho, better to give to Team Paloan than to receive, vacations, nice presents for wives and girlfriends, horses at Harrisburg sale, all compliments of your daily donations, Team Paloan has some nice plans for today and also Saturday, why don't you suckers be a part of it and help our cause, its okay, you can be a closet Meadows donator, Team Paloan won't tell, its late in the year, smaller stables need to celebrate Christmas too, so Team Paloan helps out anyway we can, especially when we use your hard earned money to our full advantage, wasn't as good as last years take, but it is a very good year, so keep donating and Team Paloan wishes all you suckers a very Merry Xmas each and every wagering day, be there

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #395 on: November 28, 2018, 02:52:06 PM »
The most imformative thread on Plops
Thanks D
 tmbz1
 ngc3 73cv.2 ngc3
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #396 on: November 28, 2018, 10:24:12 PM »
Scotty tickets is looking down on you !

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #397 on: December 10, 2018, 10:00:44 AM »
nice to see you suckers posting articles about Burke, the hot tests, race commissions, who is getting fired, why you suckers ask, as long as your bitchin, you're bettin, and does Team Paloan have some tabs to pay after yesterdays NFL games, so you been warned, some very large numbers will be coming back short in the next few days, you won't have to ask where your free ez money went, right to Pippi and Bruschemi, got to keep the books paid up in full, so Team Paloan thanks you for your continued support, Adios suckers, be there, HOF Dickie, HOF Roger, Pants, Rebel Dan, Mike all say thank you, HT has things well under control, what happened to those hot glaucine tests

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #398 on: December 10, 2018, 10:48:12 AM »
what

oh canada

• Elite
« Reply #399 on: December 10, 2018, 11:16:02 AM »
The place will never get a dime of my wagering dollar, I'm proud to say it tmbz1
Come with me to the "Darkside",its a matter of life or death!!

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #400 on: December 10, 2018, 05:07:48 PM »
some very large numbers will be coming back short in the next few days,

I guess today was NOT the day.

Ringo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #401 on: December 10, 2018, 09:33:24 PM »
Thanks  Dave for the off the board finishes on 2 heavy chalks today. Merry Christmas to you and the wife

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #402 on: December 11, 2018, 08:43:03 AM »
look all you suckers, I started out at Waynesburg fair jogging horses for Herman Hylkelma in 77, the rest is history, I got the wins and your cash, something you suckers will never have cash, like I tell my 3 daughters, always tell the truth, and I do, couple of Plopsters stopped by the fence yesterday and said thanks Palone, no problem, been  cashin tickets all my life, and it won't stop now, Trump and I have a lot in common, you luv to hate me, but ya luv to bet me, only problem is, you suckers don't know when Team Paloan is bettin on or against, that's called backside privileged information, and that information is not in your racing program, Adios suckers, and today is another losing day for you blowhards, be there

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #403 on: December 11, 2018, 12:53:05 PM »
Merry fucking christmas D!

Keep the most entertaining and imformative
Thread going!
    11.wp
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #404 on: December 30, 2018, 04:33:28 PM »
Game time for the Steelers, and depending on how that plays out will determine how the Pik 4 and Pik 5 carryovers go tomorrow, so you suckers get some cash together, take a shot at the carryovers, close out 2018 with another loser and send Team Paloan home with your free ez cash, new director of racing coming in, so we might as well show him how we take care of business at Paloan Downs, thank you for a very, very profitable 2018, post time Mon 5:30, be there suckers, Pants, Mike, Rebel Dan, Pippi, Weaver, Brushemi, HOF Dickie and the best ever at gettin one beat and making it look real, yours truly say have a happy losing 2019, Team Paloan wouldn't have it any other way, Adios losers

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal