Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 289462 times)

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #375 on: July 27, 2018, 09:13:49 AM »
at least one poster has it right, quit fuxxxxx cryin when you lose, this driver did this, this judge did that, this trainer juices, this trainer cheats, who is a beard for who, why the fuxx should you care, main focus for you suckers is keep on donatin your free ez money, its Adios Time and its time for you to say Adios to some more bankroll, by the way, how are those hot tests doing that my buddy Revington personally took care of for Gillock and Burke, that Paulick goof just another blowhard, just like the oxy, the glaucine, the TC02 positives and others, they all just happen to go away, imagine that, detention barn for the Adios is like you telling your wife that you went to a tupperware party with strippers and only touched the plastic bowls, it will be light up night as usual, Team Paloan bankroll as big as ever, did you see the Pik 5 payout Wed $17000, had Pants anytime in the lane, but lost by a head, but it looked good and even better when the Team cut up your donations, don't be shy, send it in, lots of opportunities for you to donate this weekend, post time tonite at Paloan Downs is 5:30, noon on Sat, be there suckers, HOF Roger, HOF Dickie, rebel Dan, Pants, Mike, all invite you to donate at Adios 2018, be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #376 on: July 27, 2018, 12:29:23 PM »
D you are da best!  11.wp tmbz1
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #377 on: July 31, 2018, 08:45:50 AM »
thank you Adios railbirds, you suckers took my interview and swallowed big time, told ya Ronnie would have a big day, 7 hot lunch winners, but the best railbird was the sucker in race 16 Saturday, "hey Paloan, you prick, you ain't winning shit today", I laughed so hard after the 16th race, another Pik 5 winner in Team Paloans pocket, only $33,000, late double paid $933, driven by who, yours truly, you suckers have any of that, of course not, partied all night long with Mark and Mike on your free ez money, you suckers sure throw a nice party, I see your on your bitch box again, now about Rhoades, can't you suckers ever quit cryin, so what his wife is a vet, why should you care, just keep on donating like you suckers did on Sat and always will, rules are for suckers, and that is exactly what you are, suckers, time to pound Beth Anne one more time, go play 9, then off to Paloan Downs, home of the best gambling team ever to sit in a race bike, Team Paloan thanks you, HOF Roger, HOF Dickie, Mike, Pants, Rebel Dan, Adios suckers, be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

Dave PassStone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #378 on: July 31, 2018, 08:09:20 PM »
except the 33,000 was a two dollar payoff, only 10k in pool, 8k after takeout. your schtick is funny sometimes, but gotta check the facts before you post kiddo.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #379 on: August 23, 2018, 02:50:25 PM »
special post time on Fri this week, 5:30 just for you suckers, and that is what you are suckers, picking on Rawlings, Rhodes, anybody else you want to whine about, nice to see the Freads come back home to Paloanville from Pocono, Jan needed a funny one to get some bills paid and yours truly delivered as promised, HOF Dickie had a nice number the other day, team cashed large, how about you, I get it, you suckers don't bet the Meadows, now really, get fucking real, those hot tests everybody was talking about, what happened to those, can you say squashed, HT can sure represent his horse friends quite well, wouldn't you agree, so sit a night out, those Canuck boys sure know how to take care of business, but nothing compared to what Team Paloan accomplishes in Washington, nice day today, played some golf, speaking of golf, did you suckers notice that Sears and Soulsby got hooked up with the Allards, GO FAST Stable Powell, Ohio, and do those horses go fast when Rene is around, so just keep on bitchin, like Team Paloan says, as long as you suckers are bitchin, your betting and donating, hit the ATM, ask your wife, your honey, hell even your ex, promise them a nice vacation, only one problem, Team Paloan will be taking that vacation on your free ez money, Adios Suckers, be there 

MEADOWSWASGREATIN80S

• NW-1
« Reply #380 on: August 23, 2018, 06:59:59 PM »
Maybe you should stop posting then you wont look like such an idiot sitting on the sidelines at your tracks biggest race. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #381 on: August 24, 2018, 05:37:11 PM »
D is da man with all the good PooP!
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #382 on: September 03, 2018, 10:46:40 AM »
nice carryover Tues for the Pik 5, Team Paloan carries it over, and then Team Paloan takes it home, just that simple, some of the PA Sire races Sat were real nice, as Team Paloan cashed some large tickets, nice of the government to put those new tax rules in place, makes it easier for the team to cash, no ID needed, you don't win as much Palone some sucker stated by the fence, I said you suckers are correct but the team has set a new high for tickets cashed and its only the end of Aug, see you suckers finally got off the hot tests bandwagon, bout time, if you would only listen, but ya don't because ya don't believe, one guys wife came running down and said, don't you feel guilty Paloan about stiffin, told her honey, read the Plop ya might learn something, told you suckers many times what goes on at Paloan Downs, but ya don't believe, best racing gambling team ever assembled, Rebel Dan, Pants, Mike, HOF Dickie, Goldie, hell even HOF Roger plays, have a nice barbecue, pound your girlfriend later, then ask her for a few bucks, tell her ya got a hot one on Tues, don't be shy, send it in, ya got to be in it to win it, or as Roger says, be there suckers, Adios to your hard earned cash

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #383 on: September 07, 2018, 11:40:03 AM »
back pissin and moanin, again, Bethie told me to tell you suckers to try Midol, its good for those cramp days, where will the cheaters go, listen up, they don't cheat, its called takin care of business, just like we take care of business in Washington, PA every racing day, did you see the beauty we pulled yesterday, Bob Key had 2 horses in the last leg of the PIK 4, Tony Hall had the favorite, never made the gate, oooooooopps, Keys other horse was paying $13,000 with Mike driving, nice 2 hole trip, Brady drove for 2nd money and that $13,000 went right into Team Paloans pocket, back bitchin about Mickey and Ronnie again, never ends does it with you suckers, but as I said before, your bitchin, your bettin, losing and donating to Team Paloan which is always appreciated, don't forget to be there at Paloan Downs Sat, HOF Dickie, HOF Roger, Mike, Rebel Dan, Pants say thank you for each and every losing day you suckers have, be there

Dave PassStone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #384 on: September 08, 2018, 01:33:57 AM »
again, nothing paid 13k with only 6k in the pool. this goof never learns.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #385 on: September 25, 2018, 08:34:45 AM »
How about that payout yesterday race 10, if you had the exacta, you actually got a little more than you suckers deserve, had 1 more $10 box ticket, but it didn't print, but thats okay, brought back some old memories of the Soulsby, Sears, Dave Miller days, oh those were the days, but then again it never changes at Paloan Downs, nice to see the website get dressed up a little, makes you suckers feel a little more warm and cozy, that way ya bitch more, and of course send it in a little more and Team Paloan takes the cash home, as we do each and every racing day, so just keep on keepin on, and Team Paloan will keep on takin it all, all I know is Wendy likes ridin the baloney pony just like Heather does, you suckers make HOF Dickie, Pants, Mike, Rebel Dan right at home, be there

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #386 on: September 25, 2018, 01:17:23 PM »
Soulsby, sears,Goller set to play golf next month in Delray beach be there .

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #387 on: September 26, 2018, 07:53:27 AM »
sorry about your luck in race 11 Tues, Goldie had a split entry, goes off big numbers on both and runs 1/2, exacta comes back$1400, tri pays $2000 with me and Rebel Dan taking a powder at very short prices, but right back in race 12, Rebel Dan and yours truly run 1/2 with Rebel Dan driving the winner paying $36, hey we got a nice Pik 5 carryover today, take a shot, spend some cash and donate to Team Paloans cause, we sure can use it, Team has some hefty football wagers to settle up with Bruscemi and Pippi today, sure glad I have a website where I can tell the truth, helps me sleep better at night, ya know what I mean, time to get 9 in, and then off to the races to get some more of your free ez, ez cash, be there suckers

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #388 on: September 26, 2018, 02:20:53 PM »
Bruce, Brian and Glen going to be hitting golf balls in Florida in 6 weeks . Brian made his cash my man.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #389 on: October 01, 2018, 10:06:36 AM »
rough day bettin da Steelers, got some big, big numbers to pay, careful the next few days, and I know for sure you suckers will help ole Davey and the team out, how bout Sat, 7 winners for Rebel Dan, some nice prices, how bout you, have any of them, Rebel Dan got some attorney bills paid by you suckers, he wanted me to tell you suckers thanks for your generous donations, nice Pik 5 pool carryover, keep tryin, ya know you can do it, weather going to be nice, play 9 and then off to get some more of your free ez money, be there, mucho thanks from all of the Team Memebers, Adios suckers

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal