Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 289076 times)

bigwrench

• Living Legend
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #420 on: January 22, 2019, 01:54:27 PM »
Wow doob! Tell us how you really feel
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #421 on: January 31, 2019, 02:43:23 PM »
can't make the list for most fixes, thank you very much, because if ya don't believe team Paloan is the best ever setting them up, then you are bigger suckers then I thought, so just keep on sending it in, and Team Paloan will keep right on taking it home, we always do, how's that RB positive at Northfield coming, or is it all ready gone, and the bank account just keeps on growing, all because of you suckers, we race for too much money to cash you suckers say, before Herve passed, he told me he wished he was able to drive in todays game, you suckers call it welfare, Team Paloan calls it, your free ez money, be there suckers, we race on Fri, be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #422 on: February 07, 2019, 11:06:12 AM »
envelopes, never used them, Team Paloan takes care of our own business, offshore, Canada, all come in very handy to get your free ez money on a daily basis, whatever it takes, the team has it taken care of, don't you worry, track was in bad shape Wed, this allows you whiners and cry babies to refresh that bankroll, please stop with, nobody bets Paloan Downs, everybody bets Paloan Downs, you included, thank you all for your continued losing daily efforts, from HOF Dickie, Pants, Rebel Dan, Mike, Heather, Adios and be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #423 on: February 16, 2019, 01:03:44 PM »
hey you losers, we are racing on Sundays the next few weeks, so don't forget, post time 1:05, who's cashing those $40,000 pik 5 tickets Palone an unhappy Meadows sucker yelled down at the fence Fri, told him, read the Plop, if you had some of those short perfectas this week with $90 winners, the Team got the money as usual, don't get frustrated, just pay a little more attention to our perfecta pools, that usually tells the story, but as usual you don't believe and as usual Team Paloan takes the money home, next couple Mondays we are off, plus we add Fri racing, just adjust your budget and lose accordingly, see ya suckers, be there

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #424 on: February 16, 2019, 02:19:04 PM »
Great advice D !!! 11.wp
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #425 on: February 18, 2019, 10:32:32 AM »
what in the hell is Towers talking about with judges need to inquire about drives, please get a life, all you need to know is that the judges do whatever it takes to take of our business, just like we do, team effort, transparency get real, you want to know where the judges booth is at the Meadows, right next to the Burke/Weaver/Bruschemi box upstairs, dark today but back in business tomorrow, can't wait to sit behind Atlanta, you suckers need to realize just how much of a godfather Ronnie is to the sport, it all revolves right here in Washington, PA, and don't you suckers ever, ever forget it, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #426 on: March 05, 2019, 11:19:12 AM »
you suckers amaze me, picking on the PA Commission again, haven't you learned your lessons yet, quick Team Paloan lesson, Teflon Don just like Teflon Ron, ain't gonna happen, hows those Ohio hot tests coming, they aren't and won't be, nice to see you suckers have more wagering opportunities to donate to the team, $.10 supers for you beer can collectors, $.20 Penta Five for you crybabies, and 2 Pik 4 and Pik 5 just for you losers, and you suckers can't even pick your sorry ass, nice day today, stop out, donate, go home, cry to the wife or girlfriend or your gay boyfriend, just keep on sending it in, Team Paloan off to a new record setting stiffing collecting year in 2019, be there, just remember who is in control, Team Paloan rules, Adios suckers

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #427 on: March 06, 2019, 11:00:22 AM »
Simon Lawson contact me, will discuss how not to put ones self in compromising positions, must have the judges involved, if need be Team Paloan can always use another friendly face to take care of business, Team Paloan is open today for you suckers, but then again, you closet Meadows lovers would never admit it, be there

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #428 on: March 07, 2019, 11:22:02 AM »
out of commission

MEADOWSWASGREATIN80S

• NW-1
« Reply #429 on: March 09, 2019, 02:26:07 PM »
Can't believe you actually think that is Palone posting    ngc3

Just look at his handle and you can see why he thinks that this is Palone posting.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #430 on: March 10, 2019, 10:07:27 AM »
The accuracy of some of these posts is right on..............M r Paloan or Palone or whatever is far from an angel on or off the track............ ..
his ownership activities are not truthfully out there............ .....that I can say for sure............. ...
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

MEADOWSWASGREATIN80S

• NW-1
« Reply #431 on: March 10, 2019, 05:39:31 PM »
The accuracy of some of these posts is right on..............M r Paloan or Palone or whatever is far from an angel on or off the track............ ..
his ownership activities are not truthfully out there............ .....that I can say for sure............. ...

For once I can agree with something that you post.

The real Palone is also not the brightest bulb around outside of the track.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #432 on: March 10, 2019, 09:55:23 PM »
Leave DAVE alone. I'm a TB guy. I e-mailed him and he providing all LUXERY'S when I go to MONTO.
I LOVE this GUY.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #433 on: March 27, 2019, 10:21:11 AM »
Tim T nice job, school those suckers on the game, some just don't learn, its called investing for the future, something you suckers will never understand, but ya do like to bitch, piss and moan, hey the weathers good today in Washington, dry your eyes, put your Kleenex down, have your gf take care of business and stop down and donate a few bucks, more gimmicks, more money for Team Paloan, oh that's right, you don't believe, and that's good, I sleep better at night with your money in the Teams pocket, pretty soon the 2 yr olds will be getting schooled, so why don't you sorry asses stop by Paloan Downs, get schooled and wager a few, Pants, Rebel Dan, Heather, Mike, HOF Dickie, HOF Roger all say thank you, wager now, Adios suckers, can't wait to see what the next crying session will be about, only thing better than winning a race, is dumping a big chalk and cashing tickets, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #434 on: April 25, 2019, 09:15:56 AM »
thanks for coming out all you closet Paloan luvvers, I knew you suckers follow Team Paloan but would never admit it, dumbass McNeight got caught with the cobalt additive that makes the EPO work, put in on race mornings, now you suckers ripping on Wendy Ross and then Buster, hell Dickie was drunk on some days when he drove, having HOF status allows certain favors like owning horses with other people down, aka Hooknbook, hell even Roger had some, remember Western Millennium years ago, made the HOF'er lots of cash, this Loewe guy what a piece of work he is cutting out Roger's sidekicks, he will learn where his bread is buttered, been closed early in the week, but TEAM Paloan will be back in business Saturday puttin the screws to all you suckers, so don't forget wager now and by all means, BE THERE, Adios suckers

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal