Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 289478 times)

bigwrench

• Living Legend
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #330 on: November 11, 2017, 11:45:05 AM »
Oh hell yeah!  ngc3 73cv.2
great entertainment for sure  tmbz1
a must read every post
                    tmbz1
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #331 on: December 05, 2017, 08:22:21 AM »
pissin and moanin, then more pissin and moanin, you guys whine more than Bethie has cramps, bitchin about who owns what horses, told ya long ago, what ya see on paper, don't believe, so ya donate anyways, then donate some more, then come on here and cry, nice to see Burke and Bercury have multiple entries in the same race, guess which horse has been winning, I take the 3-5 shot in da shitter, Mark and crew get the money, then Pants, Mike, Arod, yours truly go have a nice dinner and laugh at you suckers, if you had the last race exacta yesterday, sorry about that payout, Pants had some football obligations to take care of, and team Paloan always takes care of business, using your free ez money, by all means, try and recover today, give us some more Christmas free presents, remember, Team Paloan is the best ever financial institution in racing, thank you for your support suckers, remember its Christmas, better to give than to receive, Team Paloan accepts all donations, thanks suckers, Adios and thanks for Team Paloans 30th Merry Christmas in a row, its not fixing when you know the outcome, its called a gentleman's agreement among drivers, be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #332 on: December 05, 2017, 08:25:31 AM »
pissin and moanin, then more pissin and moanin, you guys whine more than Bethie has cramps, bitchin about who owns what horses, told ya long ago, what ya see on paper, don't believe, so ya donate anyways, then donate some more, then come on here and cry, nice to see Burke and Bercury have multiple entries in the same race, guess which horse has been winning, I take the 3-5 shot in da shitter, Mark and crew get the money, then Pants, Mike, Arod, yours truly go have a nice dinner and laugh at you suckers, if you had the last race exacta yesterday, sorry about that payout, Pants had some football obligations to take care of, and team Paloan always takes care of business, using your free ez money, by all means, try and recover today, give us some more Christmas free presents, remember, Team Paloan is the best ever financial institution in racing, thank you for your support suckers, remember its Christmas, better to give than to receive, Team Paloan accepts all donations, thanks suckers, Adios and thanks for Team Paloans 30th Merry Christmas in a row, its not fixing when you know the outcome, its called a gentleman's agreement among drivers, be there
dave , atleast you are honest

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #333 on: December 16, 2017, 09:15:39 AM »
hey all you suckers and losers, spread some more Christmas cheer, got a nice big fat $50,000 + carryover today, team Paloan has the money spent already, so tell your wife, squeeze, main squeeze, boy friend that you really need to attend the races at Paloan Downs today, after all you are in the Christmas spirit, Rebel Dan, Pants, Mark, HOF Dickie, Mike, Goldie, all have plans for this money, you won't miss it, so pump in an extra $150 and help out, Bethie and Heather and Christie need some nice presents, so come on, help out, I will put on the wrapping "from all you losers and suckers", you won't miss the cash, use your credit card, help out the PA economy, get an instant loan from Cashnet, the Team really appreciates it, from Team Paloan have a very merry Christmas, HO HO HO, Adios suckers to all your hard earned money, nothing better than a free meal or gift, BE THERE
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

American Sniper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #334 on: December 16, 2017, 11:54:07 AM »
hey all you suckers and losers, spread some more Christmas cheer, got a nice big fat $50,000 + carryover today, team Paloan has the money spent already, so tell your wife, squeeze, main squeeze, boy friend that you really need to attend the races at Paloan Downs today, after all you are in the Christmas spirit, Rebel Dan, Pants, Mark, HOF Dickie, Mike, Goldie, all have plans for this money, you won't miss it, so pump in an extra $150 and help out, Bethie and Heather and Christie need some nice presents, so come on, help out, I will put on the wrapping "from all you losers and suckers", you won't miss the cash, use your credit card, help out the PA economy, get an instant loan from Cashnet, the Team really appreciates it, from Team Paloan have a very merry Christmas, HO HO HO, Adios suckers to all your hard earned money, nothing better than a free meal or gift, BE THERE
  MY GOD U NEED HELP

Dave PassStone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #335 on: December 16, 2017, 08:05:28 PM »
he lives a very sad, sheltered, no friends, and never been laid life.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #336 on: December 17, 2017, 09:52:04 AM »
$18,500 right into the Paloan team account, who had the winners, Rebel Dan with 2 pocket trips, then Pants, then Mike, and who better than to close out the Pik 5 for $18,500, yours truly, with perfect fractions set up by Goldie and Tyler, live cover from Mike, and then tip to get the cash in the last leg, did you see Eddie in the winners circle, boy he was huggin me, he got some bills paid, team got the Pik 5 money, and the best part, you still believe Team Paloan doesn't gamble, thats good, because you will be back, nice big party too Eddie, thanks, Pants, Sally, Norm and many others thank you for this Christmas donation, helps to buy next years horses at the sales for free, so HO HO HO and a Merry Christmas to all you suckers that don't believe, why should you, you didn't believe in Santa Claus either, Adios suckers and be there, thanks again from Team Paloan to you
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 09:54:09 AM by D. PaLoan »

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #337 on: December 18, 2017, 06:11:53 PM »
he lives a very sad, sheltered, no friends, and never been laid life.
but a very vivid imagination! and hes entertaining  ngc3
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

Hot Hands

• 4 claimer
« Reply #338 on: December 18, 2017, 10:27:20 PM »
This shit is articulate and very entertaining   hilarious

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #339 on: December 19, 2017, 12:14:27 AM »
Yes I have to agree Dave PaLoan Fan Fiction is probably my favorite part of Plop.  73cv.2 There's just enough truth that it's believable to make it hilarious.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #340 on: December 19, 2017, 09:31:41 AM »
Yes I have to agree Dave PaLoan Fan Fiction is probably my favorite part of Plop.  73cv.2 There's just enough truth that it's believable to make it hilarious.
This shit is articulate and very entertaining   hilarious

I agree. When The Meadows has a big pick 5 carryover I look forward to reading these posts.

gogetter

« Reply #341 on: December 19, 2017, 02:00:23 PM »
Its hilarious once I cashed a ticket for about 6800 and he said they got it all. Its really him though.  ngc3

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #342 on: December 30, 2017, 10:58:49 AM »
end of the year suckers, might as well go out as a real total loser for 2017 and donate some more today at Paloan Downs, we are racing, reload and come back for 2018, but empty out the pockets today, and thanks for all your loyal stupidity, hey Team Paloan has plans today, make it every day team Paloan takes care of business, from HOF Roger, team Paloan, Pants, Rebel Dan, HOF Dickie, Mike, Heather, Bethie, Christie, HooknBook, Pippi, the Burke team, Aaron, Rene and Bill, we wish you another losing effort today, but keep trying, best line I heard this week, drivers don't gamble the other way, hell I been making money since the early 90's going dead and owning 2 or 3 horses in a race, you don't think we know when Bercurys and Ronnie's horses are dead in the invite races, keep on dreamin, why do you think the gimmicks come back way short, coincidental, keep thinkin that way, so lets say Adios to 2017 and your hard earned money going to Team Paloan again in 2018, be there

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #343 on: December 30, 2017, 11:59:11 AM »
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM D!!
                             ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 73cv.2
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #344 on: January 04, 2018, 10:22:07 AM »
bitchin about Pants, bitchin about Mike, bitchin about the double entries, don't you dickweeds read, told ya last month, but ya don't listen, then ya send it in, and Team Paloan takes the money home, and ya bitch and ya bitch and ya bitch some more, whiny little bitches is all you suckers are, told ya years ago, best way to make people not believe, is tell them the truth, and that's what I do, but ya don't listen, but that's okay too, as long as your are bitchin, then Team Paloan knows you are sending it in and donating, and you suckers do quite well, thank you, we are racing today on an off day, so make sure to be there, HOF Roger, Pants, HOF Dickie and all the members of Team Paloan want ya to be on your bitch box each and every gambling day, because with out you suckers, Team Paloan would have to go out an earn a living, but we don't, we got you suckers, lots of surprises again today, Eddie Z picked up some nice juice from Ronnie and Marcus, team Paloan picked up some nice free ez cash also, glad to help out Eddie, just remember Paloanville is all about the Team, Pants and Ronnie didn't go to Miami Valley, too much ez money to be made here, be there
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 10:23:56 AM by D. PaLoan »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal