Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 289227 times)

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #300 on: March 12, 2017, 09:58:21 AM »
judges throw a fine in now and then to make it look real, no money exchanges hands, how bout those numbers yesterday, Weaver did quite well, how bout you, hey take another shot at the Pik 5, ya can't handicap, so do the next best thing, donate, in case ya didn't know, Ronnie been careful lately, paid off his glaucine deal, and all is well, best part, he pays it off with your free ez money, so get the program, study real hard, tell your honey all will be well tomorrow, and get ready to make her up another story so ya can come back on Tuesday and donate, from your pockets into Team Paloans hands, is there any easier money, be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #301 on: March 24, 2017, 06:36:36 PM »
nice to see Ronnie's defense on the other oxy positives get worked out, no problem Kevin, you can thank me later, all it takes is phone call and an envelope to Clarke, to the asshole down at the fence this week yelling, hey Paloan don't you win anymore you fu prick, told him last 2 weeks been cold, but that don't mean team Paloan isn't cashing tickets, best 2 weeks the team ever had, lots of my 2-5 shots running up the track and the gimmicks coming back way short, but as usual you suckers don't believe and that's good, couple days to reload and ya will be sending it in on Sat afternoon, and Team Paloan will be taking it home Sat night, nice to have parties at you suckers expense, Pippi, Mark, HOF Dickie with a big number, Pants, Mike, and the rest of team, say be there Sat, weather is getting good, so go get a few beers, loosen up, and send it in, couple sales coming up, Mark likes shopping with your free ez money, Adios suckers
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

YO BOZO

• NW-1
« Reply #302 on: March 24, 2017, 10:40:49 PM »
 tmbz1 thank you Paloan for the best thread on plops

Dave PassStone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #303 on: March 26, 2017, 11:53:50 PM »
hasnt been anyone on the fence there since nixon was president

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #304 on: March 29, 2017, 08:40:06 AM »
how bout those numbers yesterday, HOF Dickie and Mike with 2 large winners, just to make things more interesting and more profitable for team Paloan, 2 carryovers today, Pik 4 and Pik 5, as usual don't fret too much, you won't cash, the team will get the money, might even be another carryover for Saturday just to make it more enticing to keep you suckers coming back, I enjoy keeping you suckers informed, wouldn't you like to know when 2-5 horses are dead going to the gate, Mark and Keith do, and Team Paloan takes full wagering advantage of it, so as usual hit the ATM, tell your wife or girlfriends another story about todays the day honey, going to get even with that no good prick Paloan, but you won't, the Team promises, its what keeps you suckers coming back, just another day at Paloan Downs, home of the best gambling team ever assembled, bar none, we make Brennan, Morrill, Herve look like angels, so as HOF Roger says, be there, remember to say Adios to your hard earned money, because Team Paloan loves to spend it, Adios suckers

rfuree

• Top Claimer
« Reply #305 on: March 29, 2017, 09:41:25 AM »
how bout those numbers yesterday, HOF Dickie and Mike with 2 large winners, just to make things more interesting and more profitable for team Paloan, 2 carryovers today, Pik 4 and Pik 5, as usual don't fret too much, you won't cash, the team will get the money, might even be another carryover for Saturday just to make it more enticing to keep you suckers coming back, I enjoy keeping you suckers informed, wouldn't you like to know when 2-5 horses are dead going to the gate, Mark and Keith do, and Team Paloan takes full wagering advantage of it, so as usual hit the ATM, tell your wife or girlfriends another story about todays the day honey, going to get even with that no good prick Paloan, but you won't, the Team promises, its what keeps you suckers coming back, just another day at Paloan Downs, home of the best gambling team ever assembled, bar none, we make Brennan, Morrill, Herve look like angels, so as HOF Roger says, be there, remember to say Adios to your hard earned money, because Team Paloan loves to spend it, Adios suckers
Actually, Tony Hall has surpassed you as the biggest rat at the Meadows.......jus t sayin...look at his drives yesterday........

bass park

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #306 on: March 30, 2017, 03:14:29 PM »
ive been waiting for d paloan to come on and gloat after the shenanigans of yesterday. total insanity.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #307 on: March 31, 2017, 01:10:18 PM »
very simple, business men taking care of team business, and Team Paloan does it very well, wouldn't you suckers agree, welcome to PA Lou, nice to see you get in, long time coming, envelopes work, and the best part, you suckers pay for our envelopes with your daily donations, kinda like having an ATM right at Team Paloans fingertips thanks to you suckers, Wed was a thing of beauty, thanks for sending it in, Tony has learned quite well, dump the chalk, especially in those NW 2 and NW 3 races, but you fools think going for a $11,000 - $12,000 purse is good, far from it, just have to know who is live and who isn't, pretty much known when we leave the race paddock, just keep on bitchin because that means your donating your hard earned money to Team Paloan, it truly is a Team effort at Paloan Downs, see you suckers Sat, you will say, we don't bet the Meadows, but Team Paloan knows otherwise, ya just can't resist, can ya, from HOF Dickie, HOF Ringo, Pants, Mike, Tony, Keith, Mark we thank you for your support each and every losing wagering day, be there, Adios suckers, or should I say, Adios Muchachos for Lou, be there

horseguy25

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #308 on: April 05, 2017, 09:22:57 AM »
LOL you have issues ngc3

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #309 on: May 01, 2017, 09:04:13 AM »
don't be pickin on the negroes, their cash works just fine in our pools, they like to donate, team Paloan likes to make withdrawals, back in business on Sat, make sure ya see your banker or get another advance on that credit card, come on now, ya know ya do it, today might be your day, Team Paloan really doubts it, Hof Dickie, HOF Roger, Pants, Mike missed ya during the time off, come on try again, Bethie needs some new jewelry, Heather needs some new outfits, my after hour female associates need some new sleepwear, from all of us at Paloan Downs, welcome back, we missed ya, but more importantly, the team missed spending your free money, see ya Sat losers, Adios

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #310 on: June 02, 2017, 08:43:43 PM »
been quite a few interesting weeks here, Belcher and Dowdall gettin busted in Ohio, Faurot at Chester, and then you slime balls come up with this Heather BS, but not to worry, Mike and Heather will be well taken care of as always, told you suckers about the beards, but ya didn't believe, Pippi and Weaver just the tip of the iceberg, about 40 % of the owners / trainers you see listed in the program are phony, just the way we do business in Washington, PA, but the best part is I told you suckers years ago, you didn't believe then, and not now, but thats good, you suckers actually think you can beat Team Paloan, never happen, too many players, too many people in high positions, too many people in my pocket and it will stay that way, $12,500 carryover Sat in the Pik 4, take a shot, help the team cash a few more large tickets, Team Paloan will cash, you got no shot, weather gettin good, stop down at the fence, bitch a little, bet and then bitch some more when your hard earned money becomes Team Paloans free ez money, by all means, wager early, wager often, but as Roger says, wager now, all of Team Paloan thanks you for your futile efforts, Adios suckers, thanks again from Mike, Pants, Dan, yours truly, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #311 on: July 04, 2017, 11:24:38 AM »
have a nice 4th, barbecue spend some time with the family and then stop out Wed, nice carry over in the Pik 5, build it up, so Team Paloan can take the money home, told you suckers who the players were years ago, you didn't believe then, so don't believe now, thats good, send it in, condolences to the Filion family, no way Herve accomplished what we have at the Meadows, best gambling team ever, driver and beard owners says it all, and Team Paloan gets it all, best thing about harness racing, is having you suckers think you got a shot, but you don't, Team Paloan calls it investing wisely, so from HOF Dickie, HOF Roger, Mike, Pants, Heather we thank you for donating your hard earned money, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #312 on: July 12, 2017, 07:53:00 AM »
big day today, going to hit 18,000 wins, stop on out all you closet Paloan bitches and whiners, make it a big cash day today for team Paloan, send it in, we promise to take real good care of your free ez hard earned money, always have, always will, only thing that exceeds my 18,000 wins is the ability to cash tickets, my going dead money never, never misses, come on out to the winners circle and share your free ez money with Weaver, Pants, Mike, Dan, HOF Dickie and all of Team Paloan, Adios coming up, so reload if you need to, but BE THERE, Adios suckers - Thanks again - HOF Dave

Heavy Hitter

• Stakes Horse
  • Proud to be a WHITE American
« Reply #313 on: July 12, 2017, 08:17:51 AM »
If Dave raced at a REAL racetrack all his life, instead of the phony fixed race track, he won't have 180 wins lifetime! ngc3

Such a typical comment from a brain washed conspiracy driven dummycrat.  Everything is fixed against you.

lives matter  > 

arniesarmy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #314 on: July 12, 2017, 07:24:49 PM »
Won his 1000th then two races later had to steer his 3/5 nag 15 feet to the right and back to left to keep it out of the exacta. He does what he has to.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Superpuncher110099: Let’s go!!!
    Today at 01:02:56 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Sweet
    Today at 01:02:48 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Their off and racing
    Today at 01:02:43 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: John Wayne
    Today at 12:36:58 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Clyde oglesby
    Today at 12:35:45 PM
  • JOHN FRANK: JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna say one more thin. I would guess the RELIGION is EVANGELICA. Not sure about the morals of that. But HENRY the 8th set the STANDARD.
    Today at 09:36:29 AM
  • JOHN FRANK: I think,JOHN WAYNE{ The most important thin about ADMIN: Be his NATIONALITY as a ICELANDER. Quite a national diversity as ORIGIN.
    Today at 08:43:27 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal