Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 288913 times)

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #315 on: July 25, 2017, 10:03:07 AM »
$75,000 up for grabs today and you suckers won't get a smell, many will key on me, but guess what, Team Paloan is going to put across some pretty big numbers today, might even have another carryover for tomorrow, for those fools that think we race for too much money to fuck around, you keep right on thinkin that way and Team Paloan will keep right on takin you suckers free EZ money, team Paloan doesn't need to print it or even worry about it, because you suckers actually think you can win, ain't gonna happen, don't worry about who owns what horses or who trains them, Team Paloan does, been that way for at least 20 years and it won't change, notice the new PA director is staying out of Meadows business, wonder why, so stop down, really bitch today, yell, scream, but just remember who is going to take the cash home, it won't be you, Team Paloan will, yes its Adios week, so go right ahead and say Adios to another bankroll, don't forget to be there for Ringos sake and WAGER NOW, WAGER OFTEN, Adios suckers from HOF Dave, HOF Dickie, Pants, Mike, Heather, Beth Ann and all the others you suckers finance, ADIOS baby 
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #316 on: July 25, 2017, 01:16:59 PM »
not so fast today Davey boy
 you and your gang of thieves have overplayed your hand
with $75,000 up for grabs we are all playing today and your take will be severely reduced
 since I have not contributed to the carryover I will say thank you for the free money today

skyway falcon

• NW-1
« Reply #317 on: July 25, 2017, 08:12:35 PM »
 If you thieves had any brains you would have taken it down yesterday when you won the last leg Davey boy. Thanks for letting me in today as I hit it!! Thank Brady Brown for me for his win for me!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #318 on: August 20, 2017, 01:34:45 PM »
nothing changes with you suckers, bitchin about the PHHA, judges rulings, drivers trying in races, why can't this, why can that etc, etc, etc. I got one for ya, why don't you believe, because you are losers and suckers, thats why, Team Paloan gets the slot purse money, plus what we make in the races, plus all the benefits paid by you suckers, and you want Team Paloan to give up this money machine, no fu way, Meadows judges would have posted the Hambo race official no doubt, don't be surprised if things change in Jersey, told you suckers about the glaucine, ya didn't believe and all was forgiven, imagine that, better purses makes for better racing, now thats funny, Pigland, Juice Junkies and all the rest of you fu crybabies just keep doing what you do best, donating, reload and donate some more, its okay, it what losers do, and Team Paloan takes full advantage every day, as HOF Roger says, be there to donate and say Adios to your money, HOF Dickie, Pants, Mike, Weaver, Bethie, Heather all say thank you very much for your futile efforts, Adios baby.
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

Dave PassStone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #319 on: August 20, 2017, 05:07:42 PM »
seriously , what kind of loser comes on a forum and pretends to be dave palone. this poor sap must really lead a sad sad life.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #320 on: August 21, 2017, 08:39:45 AM »
It's "Ringo" stupid! 73cv.2

Wouldn't be surprised ................. ................. ................. ............
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #321 on: October 05, 2017, 09:19:14 AM »
hey you suckers too proud to comment on yesterdays fine payday for team Paloan. Mike pays $110 to win, the exacta and tri money all comes home, right in Mark's pocket. Big, big party last night, thanks again. Heather and Bethie get to go shopping, Pants puts the money in his pocket, and all is well. How bout you. Keep bitchin about Howie, he luvs the attention. You suckers never fail to surprise Team Paloan, just keep sending it in. Guy at the fence yelled at me the other day, "hey Paloan, your nothing but a dickwad, you fu cheatin prick". I said thank you for noticing. # 3 harness track in the country, the numbers don't lie, so all you closet Paloan lovers you can come out of hiding, it's ok. BE THERE, Adios suckers.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #322 on: October 05, 2017, 11:48:11 AM »
thanks fake dave
 nobody cares
in fact I don't even care about the meadows or dave palone so no idea what you are talking about

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #323 on: November 01, 2017, 07:31:39 PM »
another partiee night at Marks tomite, team has cashed some huge tickets lately, how about you, not. Hookandbook Stables, just another name for Palone and Pippi, I set the hook, Keith is the book. With football season now in full gear, Keith likes to keep the books straight, so we settle up with your free money after Mon night. Pants, Merriman, and now Greg is back in the fold. Another major player back from the Soulsby days. PA Commish only looking at Pocono and Chester. Will never touch the activities of Team Paloan, never. Going to have a nice Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. So you suckers keep sending it in, and Team Paloan will make a daily withdrawal like we always do. All the bases covered. Told ya from day one, no problemo. Ya didn't listen, but maybe you learned something.  I know, ya don't bet the Meadows, sure ya don't. But the team does appreciate your futile efforts. Keep up the good work, losers. Adios from PaloanVille, suckers.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #324 on: November 03, 2017, 05:20:24 PM »
give you suckers a little scoop here, Ronnie went shopping recently, some are racing tomorrow at Paloan Ville, be very careful, some just might be over bet, you have been warned, and when the gimmicks come back way short, don't come running down to the fence bitchin and crying, pull your pants up, dig out the wallet, and hit the ATM, after all, it is Breeders Cup day, might as well make a little extra free cash compliments of the runners, like I said, it will be a brutal day at Paloan Ville, don't forget to be there, Adios suckers, Arod, Mike, Pants and all the rest of the team say thank you very very much, you suckers do make it all possible, be there

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #325 on: November 03, 2017, 05:31:54 PM »
Thanks D!

tmbz1 ngc3
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

coldpunch

« Reply #326 on: November 03, 2017, 07:34:08 PM »
gotta love this guy

adds diversity and character to plop tmbz1

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #327 on: November 11, 2017, 10:50:11 AM »
those runners sure ate your guys ass last week, heard the ATMs were quite busy, imagine the damage Team Paloan could do if we had those pools to work with, nice article about fixing in the 70's, but to tell you suckers the truth, they wouldn't have a chance against the likes of Team Paloan, Pants, Mike, Rebel Rawlings, nice to see Timmy dumping those show pools, keeps you suckers in line, some real surprises today, those couple exactas with Brady Brown winning helped our cause early in the week, how about your pocket, not, nice to see you suckers keep bitchin, cause as long as you keep bitchin, your sending it in, Team Paloan takes it home, almost time to pound Bethie one more time this morning and then head for the breathalyzer, post time 1 pm, don't forget to be there, Adios suckers, remember we call it financial planning, Adios suckers

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #328 on: November 11, 2017, 11:39:19 AM »
Financial planning
                                        73cv.2
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

coldpunch

« Reply #329 on: November 11, 2017, 11:41:05 AM »
Financial planning
                                        73cv.2

ngc3 ngc3

love this guy Paloan

funny stuff ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal