Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 289475 times)

Dave PassStone

• 4 claimer
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #285 on: January 10, 2017, 08:08:30 PM »
he isnt allowed out of the strait jacket til january 29

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #286 on: January 17, 2017, 10:01:40 AM »
udrs .600 and you suckers can't compliment the best gambling team ever, guess who had the only Pik 4 tickets covered yesterday, Team Paloan, nice $21,000 payout, sure want to thank you suckers who keep on donating to our cause, Mike and Dan will come alive soon, so don't worry about them, HOF Dickie getting up there in age, but still a major player, Pants doing quite well after yesterdays winner for $15,000, its OK, you can still piss and moan, that's what gambling is all about, just missed, brings ya back for more, you ever seen any better drivers measure one off to make you suckers think ya got a live drive, the Team is very well oiled early this year, Pippi is paid, football doing quite well, careful with the Steelers, all team members at the Meadows welcome you to 2017 and hope you continue to fund all of our activities, which includes parties, wives and girl friends shopping, Brian's recovery, football and all the other benefits you suckers help support each gambling day, be there, just keep sayin ADIOS to your hard earned money, team Paloan truly appreciates your futile efforts, BE THERE
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #287 on: January 17, 2017, 04:31:00 PM »
Mr PaLoan
Why do you never thank
Arod for all his hard work
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #288 on: January 17, 2017, 05:29:56 PM »
Ban this liar Already.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #289 on: January 21, 2017, 10:04:03 AM »
going to be almost 70 today, the railbird suckers will be out in full force waving programs, yelling obscenities, bitchin and moanin, but ya know what, the Paloan show will go on, is there anything you losers don't bitch about, Meadowlands this, Burke that, Faraldo this, ya just don't quit whinin do ya, told ya a long, long time ago, it ain't gonna change, why should it,  you really think people in high up positions are going to compromise their own job, just deal with it, send it in, hope ya got the right number, but ya won't, ya think Team Paloan needs a program, hell no, all the Team needs to know is who wants out of the class, make a couple driver changes to manipulate the odds, bet some phony early money, and the Paloan plan is in play, best way to get people to call ya a prick and a liar, is tell them the truth, that's what I do, but ya don't listen and ya sure don't believe, that's good, ya get your check and head to down to Washington and donate, just what Team Paloan wants, give Roger a break will ya, from all of team Paloan, stop out today, bet a few, donate and bitch, its the way the business is folks, dope, cheat, tell another story to bet another race just to lose, we understand, Mike, Pants, HOF Dickie, HOF Roger, Dan, my gambling buddy Soulsby wish you another losing day at the Meadows, been gamblin 20 years with Bruce, has been a very profitable relationship, be there, Adios suckers
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #290 on: February 04, 2017, 10:09:45 AM »
here you suckers go again, FBI, stolen property, glaucine, Big Daddy Bob, Destiny Farms, on and on the list goes, bitchin, moanin, and nobody touches Team Paloan, nobody ever will, just remember that, guy down at the fence this week calling me Untouchable Paloan, I liked that, to the other guys bitchin in the paddock about Leasure writin races for Burke, its going to stay that way, some of those funny conditions allow the team to gamble, and if ya don't like it, don't play, by the way $40,000 today in the Pik 5, take a shot, you won't hit it, arrangements already been made, Big Daddy Bob could sure get one ready, couldn't he, you need any help Bob, you know how to reach me, got to go, see ya suckers, just say Adios to your SS money or your hard earned cash, Team never cared about the game, why, because team Paloan is the game, to you cry babies just remember who the HOF people are, you got a beef, stop up at Ronnie's box upstairs at Bistecca's, right next to the judges box, the same judges in Burkes pocket, Adios suckers, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #291 on: February 13, 2017, 09:11:53 AM »
good morning suckers, ya know what they say, study long, study wrong, makes no difference here at Paloan Downs, ya got to be a team member to get Team benefits, what a start to 2017, only bad move was the Super Bowl, Pippi got paid with your free money, and just to make sure the Team gets a little extra to start the week off, we got a nice $20,000 Pik 5 today, all the necessary arrangements made, ya got no shot, Soulsby has all the info needed, Pants, Mike, HOF Dickie, HOF Roger got all the moves, keep thinkin Roger is going off the deep end, he is one sly old fuck, Big Daddy Bob doin just fine, don't worry about the Succeed extra recipe, its safe, just a little harder to get until things calm down, but it will be business as usual at Paloan Downs, hey the Team misses you suckers down at the fence, just doesn't seem fair, now does it, go ahead try and make a little extra for Valentines Day, but that ain't happenin, you been warned, just say Adios to your funds, stop by the ATM downstairs in the simulcast, reload and donate, the Team welcomes all donations and you provide for Team Paloan very well, be there

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #292 on: February 13, 2017, 10:40:06 AM »
Dave,

Thanks and best wishes for yet another year of fleecing the sheep.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #293 on: February 15, 2017, 09:41:45 AM »
thanks for all the birthday presents this week, be very, no make that extremely careful today when wagering on Trustworthy Kid, you been warned, got to go, but thanks for all your large donations to the D. Paloan birthday fund, don't forget to be there, Adios suckers

pocket trip

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #294 on: February 15, 2017, 03:45:49 PM »
thanks for all the birthday presents this week, be very, no make that extremely careful today when wagering on Trustworthy Kid, you been warned, got to go, but thanks for all your large donations to the D. Paloan birthday fund, don't forget to be there, Adios suckers

Trustworthy Kid:   finished 3rd at 1-2.   Thanks D.Paloan.   tmbz1

DrTrotter4

• NW-1
« Reply #295 on: February 15, 2017, 08:06:25 PM »
Thanks Dave saved me money, dont be shy to post the fixed races...much appreciated around here

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #296 on: February 15, 2017, 09:10:26 PM »
try to help you suckers out, and still make me 1-2, race 11 today, I drive Ms Wilma every start for Zito, opt off to drive Delightful Plan, suckers make me 4-5, can't make the gate, break and who wins, Ms Wilma with teammate Mike Wilder driving, pays $49 balloons, super pays $17,000 with Pants and me disappearing, its called business and the Team does it every day, its that ez in Washington, Pa, by the way, another carryover in the Pik 5 Sat, get the program early, study real, real hard, hit the ATM and send it in, and Team Paloan will take it home, ya don't need to win races to make money at Paloan Downs, all ya need is the right tickets, please, please, please keep on thinkin Team Paloan doesn't gamble, Team Paloan luvs ya, be there, HOF Roger, HOF Dickie, Pants, Mike wouldn't want you suckers anywhere else, Adios suckers

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #297 on: February 17, 2017, 07:02:50 PM »
anybody seen the glaucine, not me, never did, how bout you, just like I told ya, great job Howie, now get busy for Big Bob, is that all you guys do is bitch and complain, just accept the facts, we juice, we cheat, the judges cash, and the team is happy, just face the facts, Team Paloan needs losers like you suckers, and you suckers fill that position quite well, week after week after week, just keep the cash flow coming in, weathers great the next few days, stop down by the fence, piss and moan, the team luvs it, kinda like your bitchin wife or girlfriend, they ain't bitchin, they ain't happy, and if you ain't bitchin, that means your not donatin, stop down, show the HOF team just how much you care, Team Paloan luvs ya, be there, Adios bitches

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #298 on: March 03, 2017, 04:02:47 PM »
another big week for Team Paloan, how you losers and suckers doin, now bitchin about Sears and the manager, don't worry about Brian, he knows the ropes and the phone number to Powell Oh, then ya complain about Langley being president, ya get a new USTA face, and ya still bitch, whats with you suckers, cry babies and losers, Williams knows where his bread is buttered, its called slot money, and we are going to keep it, just like Team Paloan keeps your weekly donations, bitchin about lightning lane, fallen horses, tell ya what, ya don't like it, take your sorry ass somewhere else, there's more suckers and losers like you ready and willing to donate to Team Paloan, I told ya the truth long time ago, Team Paloan has all the bases covered, judges, announcers, test results, beard owners, beard trainers, race secretary, nothin gets left out, everybody gets a nice piece of your free money, and you suckers get nothin, and I repeat, it won't change, so put on your big boy panties and stop down by the fence and cry, and then cry some more, don't ever worry about the well oiled Paloan machine, nice to see Pants get 7000, great teammate, does as he is told, Burke, Weaver ain't goin nowhere, except deep into your pockets, Adios losers, from Team Paloan, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #299 on: March 11, 2017, 09:10:08 AM »
my condolences to the McKee family, Sam was a good guy, but back to business, hope you didn't have that exacta Wed in race 3 where I drove the $33 winner, Rawlings had the $40 place horse, and the number came back $268, its not a misprint, team Paloan just wanted to show you, who runs the show, not the judges, not management, it is the best business driving colony in harness racing, and ya still don't believe do ya, be honest, come on man, man up, people at the fence were saying the teams favorite words, "your a dick Palone, you cheatin bastard Palone, always will be a prick Palone" and we just laughed, cut the money up and went about our daily business as team Paloan always days, the Bistecca was laughin all the way to the bank with your free ez money, hit the bank or your favorite ATM and come on out, play awhile, ya won't cash, but you come for the pure enjoyment of the game, and team Paloan knows you will, only been doing this and going strong for 20 years now, if your willing to donate, Team Paloan will help you with that thought, hard to use the term suckers anymore, fu fools is more like it, but your money spends, but just keep thinkin and repeatin to yourself, harness racing is fun, just like Roger says, be there, from all of us on Team Paloan, from the judges, to Pants, to Mike, to HOF Dickie, HOF Roger, yours truly and all our female friends who support the team when our wives or girlfriends are bitchin and moanin, and you fans, it really is a Team Paloan effort, Adios suckers

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal