Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 288863 times)

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2014, 10:22:19 AM »
going to supply a little more info for you nonbelievers, today the Meadows has 2 divisions of the Hickory Smoke for 3 yr old trotters, purse $99,990.00, kind of an odd amount wouldn't you agree, but there is a very good reason, its called the Burke hay and oats rule, any purse over $100,000.00 at the Meadows requires a detention barn, hay and oats Ronnie and honest Dave put that rule in, keep sending it in and Team Palone will keep takin the money, don't worry, few more days the ss checks will be out, and the fences will be packed again with Team Palone lovers, you fu thief, you stiffin prick, music to my ears, music to my ears and money in my pocket - Thanks - Hof Dave and the Team
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

pickfourny

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2014, 11:01:29 AM »
going to supply a little more info for you nonbelievers, today the Meadows has 2 divisions of the Hickory Smoke for 3 yr old trotters, purse $99,990.00, kind of an odd amount wouldn't you agree, but there is a very good reason, its called the Burke hay and oats rule, any purse over $100,000.00 at the Meadows requires a detention barn, hay and oats Ronnie and honest Dave put that rule in, keep sending it in and Team Palone will keep takin the money, don't worry, few more days the ss checks will be out, and the fences will be packed again with Team Palone lovers, you fu thief, you stiffin prick, music to my ears, music to my ears and money in my pocket - Thanks - Hof Dave and the Team

As it is the rule for mandatory detention for races in excess of $100,000 seems to exist in several states I believe, and I don't know the specific rule is in PA., but clearly if that rule does exist in PA., then the writing of a PA Sire Stake at $99,990 seems obvious then in its intent not to make it a required detention barn race.  Nonsense to the notion of it being the Burke/Palone rule, but does point out yet again the serious lack of industry effort/concern or what not for wanting to make a level playing field for all participants racing for this sort of money. Utterly amazing that this industry continues as it does without enforceable and effective policing policies. Just my opinion.     

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2014, 09:29:55 AM »
the 2014 bankroll just keeps on growing, sorry about your luck yesterday concerning the bridge jumper in race 1, pretty cute that I ducked the gate after basically wiring the same field the last week, but once I knew the show money was in, I let Mark know to play the other way, plus I even made it look like I tried, rough times for bridge jumpers lately, Sweet Lou last week at Mohawk, Lou didn't get his pain meds last week and was a little ouchy in back, as Ronnie said, just wasn't himself, Foiled Again's brother yesterday in the shitter, have to protect my HOF image and ego, if I'm not cashing a ticket, you aren't either, just that easy, been that way since the mid 90's and it's not going to change, too many people covering my back, too many players on the team, only thing that I have more than wins, is fixes, girls going out for a big day of shopping, life is good isn't it, quite sure the railbirds will be out in full force, cocksucker Palone, stiffin bastard, your a prick Palone, team Palone loves it, so as I always say, just keep bitchin and sending it in, and team Palone will take it from there, we haven't missed yet, Thanks - HOF Dave
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2014, 09:39:58 AM »
nice to have Mike back yesterday, had a few nice priced winners too, team Palone did, Bethie asked me this morning to kind of keep quiet, but I said look, I post here to let the public know what they are up against, beard owners and trainers, even I own some, possibility the judges may own a few, common knowledge on the backside, just not in the program, just the way the business is, I wonder how many remember my younger days when a few rough discussions were held at the Holiday Inn after the races, any idea who my enforcer/s were back then, any idea who the driver was that was on life support after my super money got parked, Case got a break when his ex-wife didn't die, I got a huge break when this driver recovered from my enforcer crushing his windpipe, Sharlene, help me out here and explain, you know the story, nice to hear that my fans are writing the judges bitchin about violations, but as I have explained, it's all taken care of, from the MSOA, the judges, to management, team Palone is the team, it's a family business, well oiled and protected, how many think Weaver Bruschemi is one person, now that's funny, few months ago a local paper had a nice article on the Burke operation, explains how the team got hooked up, what Mark does for a living, that's funny, so when big numbers come back way short, thank the team, if someone could locate that article and post the link, team Palone would certainly appreciate the exposure, was supposed to rain, but didn't, time for the team to go play 18 and discuss next weeks races, so as I always say, just keep bitchin and sending it in, and team Palone will take it from there, we always do, we always will - Thanks - HOF Dave and the Team

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2014, 09:47:36 AM »
Thanks Dave!

Keep having fun talking about nothing! tmbz1

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2014, 05:03:38 PM »

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/other-sports/2014/06/12/The-100-million-man/stories/201406120231

received some inquiries and messages, no, the enforcer/s were not Vince or Dino, however they are brothers, one of them held a blackbelt in karate, this party had another fight in the race barn when Bob Corey was living, that lawsuit was settled out of court, ask Paul about it, only reason I wasn't suspended for the 90's Holiday Inn incident, it was off the grounds, Pa lead investigator gave me and the enforcer a huge break, the gentlemen that got his windpipe crushed was not Leo Harvey, this is the article I was telling you suckers about, now read it for yourself, thanks for finding it Chas, enjoy - and by all means keep sending it in -  HOF Dave and team Palone

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2014, 09:36:49 AM »
received some more guesses, it was not Roy or Tony, the Dinges brothers have been gone for quite some time, nice to see the poor sucker took another shot in the show pool, sorry about his luck, but I made it look good, always do, makes about $22,000 or so in 2 weeks that team Palone has helped themselves too, nice to bet $20 or $30 on others and pick up some large change, how bout the invite trot yesterday, both Burke horses no good, Brian picks up a nice $35 win price and team Palone cashes, its football season and you know what that means, books get paid with some funny races, Keith likes to keep things square and up to date, nice to see Pants falling in line now, he was in a tough spot, but to race at the Meadows one must fully cooperate, rain will be stopping shortly and the golf team will be out to enjoy their ez cash, the railbirds keep chirpin, you xxxxxxx cheat Palone, you lying filthy prick, I love it, they keep bitchin and team Palone keeps adding it to the bankroll, if you are in the area, go upstairs to the Bistecca, Marks box, he has his own self bet, just look for the guy in the sandals and shorts, Thanks - HOF Dave and team Palone

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2014, 11:38:48 AM »
the brothers were Tony and Joe, the driver that had his windpipe crushed was JC Miller Jr, one of them trains for my brother, imagine that, told ya that Pants would be taken care of Fri night, did you cash, we did, large numbers, the gravy train just rolls on, got the Burke juice, got all of the family on the MSOA retirement plan, Mike and Mark are extremely happy with purse checks and cashin tickets, girls go on shopping sprees, all with your free hard earned money, so keep bitchin and sending it in, so Team Palone can say Adios to your money, the Harrington Davis team got nothing on Team Palone, nothin, Thanks - HOF Dave and team Palone

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2014, 08:49:04 AM »
reading another topic the other day and an old business friend of mine was being discussed, wasn't Scotty Tickets either, this person found his wife at the Meadows, he brought his team with him in the mid 90's to the Meadows and introduced me to the extra free money, what track did this person come from, there were 4 drivers back then, plus the head of security, Randy Edmonds, GM of the Meadows and Digger, the head of mutuels, name the other 3 drivers and 3 stables, along with the 2 trainers that were all in on the extra free money, extra careful today, Thanks - HOF Dave and team Palone

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2014, 08:21:25 AM »
my early business partner was Donnie, friend of Jerry Kehm and Goldberg, aka as Frenchy, well known by Randy, GM at that time, my business partner in the mid 90's was Soulsby, he came well armed with cash, along with his driving partner from Scioto, David Miller, once Dave got settled in here, Sears and Wright Jr were added to the team, the girl doing the paddock interviews each night was Trish, who became Bruce's wife, once Meadows management realized what was going on with the funny races, Trish was told to leave, this caused her to lose her Little Brown Jug duties, Roger wasn't happy because he was tapping her, learned this from the Pittsburgh limousine driver Ronnie, nothing happened to us drivers, head of security Dave Ollums was in Bruce's pocket, the trainers in question were Dan Ater and Virgil Morgan, Brian and Bruce actually owned a few together, when Dave went to the Meadowlands full time, Brian went to Scioto to keep the business going, once Brian went to the Meadowlands, that's when Dave Hawk got into the picture at Scioto and Northfield, all those Northfield paddock phone calls went directly to Bruce, then with Hawk out, here came Brett Miller to take over, Virgil and Bruce had 3 phony stables, Single Dad, Horseshoe Investments and the Casper Stable, blew up big time when these stables went to Canada, the ORC broke this ring up and Joe Pereira almost lost his license to train, Joe was Virgil's contact in Canada at that time, so one can see how the Palone team operates every day, so just keep sending it in, and the Palone team, I will take it from there, been doing it for at least 20 untouched teflon years, time for 18 then watch the Jug - Thanks HOF Dave and the many teams of Team Palone appreciate your daily contributions

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2014, 08:38:56 AM »
Wendy Ross, ain't she a piece of work, anyways nice to see the old team yesterday, Brian and Dave, had a few laughs, talked about some of the odd races we ran back then, nice to see Ronnie win the Jug, Brower was correct, Ronnie has a brother Mickey, Mickey Jr isn't as high profile as Ronnie, back to business today, 1999 Hambo I final finished 5th with Cherry Hills, Luc opted off, I got the drive, don't think this horse was trained by Bill, the horse I think Hurricane was speaking of was Helluva  Hush which was trained by Bill, I drove this horse a few times at the Meadows, Cat was his primary driver, this horse didn't race in the Hambo however, horse had tendon problems and was off for some time, had some Arndon blood in him which goes back to my father in law, Bill Zendt, this horse was a handful at times, Thanks HOF Dave and the many teams of Team Palone appreciate your daily contributions

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2014, 08:31:34 AM »
another carryover in the Pik 5 today, Kevin is throwing in another $5,000 for the team to get you suckers to play, doesn't look that hard, but it will be, I promise, reading on the other forum where people are still bitchin about me, good, look its a business, and when in business, you make as much as one can regardless of how many people get hurt or suffer, I got kids, a wife, I forget how many exgirlfriends, current girlfriends and support payments to take care of, not to mention Mike and Mark, plus the judges get a piece, if I can win a race and cash a ticket with the team, fine, and when I lose, especially on short priced Burke horses, team Palone is cashin a ticket, its that's simple, its business, so just keep bitchin and posting about the team, Heather gets a little upset now and then, but when her and Beth go shoppin, all is forgotten, the only thing that matters to the team is $$$, Thanks HOF Dave and team Palone

horseguy25

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2014, 03:08:32 PM »
Why don't you tell us BEFORE you make all of this money and rig races...... this way u can prove all of us doubters wrong...~!

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2014, 03:36:59 PM »
Who doubts such credibility?

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2014, 10:18:18 AM »
see you guys are still bitchin about funny races, when Beckwith was here, he co-operated, he knows the business, everybody thought better purses would bring better racing, far from it, haven't had winners this week driving, but has team Palone cashed tickets, yep, how bout you, helping out the fair boys get their money and we are cashin huge, nice day in Pa today, going to play some golf, check on Dickie, then meet up with Mike and discuss Fridays program, Pants had a bad week on football, but we bailed him out, that's the way things work for Team Palone, keep sending it in, and keep giving me helpful words from the railbirds, you fucking thief Palone, you no good cock sucker Palone, I love it, you will be back for more, and Team Palone will take it, each and every day, Thanks - HOF Dave and Team Palone

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal