Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 287973 times)

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2014, 12:40:00 PM »
just looking at some of the posts here, bitchin about Burke, Weaver, Bruschemi, Roger comments, doping, fixing of races, bad calls, judges and announcers owning horses, wanting to test Ronnie's horses, give it up will ya, tell ya what, Howard already has all the briefs ready to go, all the special investigators lined up, I have my testimony if needed already memorized, like I have been trying to tell ya, its about the team, don't you wonder why you keep seeing the same faces in the same places making the same BS decisions, its to fu you suckers making ya think the game is for real, oh its for real, for the team it is, the team just keeps fu the dog, Dickie is back this week, he fell off a jog cart couple weeks back, bruised his bum, that was funny, Heather has a lame left foot, she is on crutches, but some shopping money will ease her pain, so with all the fair races over, the fair boys got their winter money, its back to business in Washington Pa, so just keep sending it in, and the team will take it from there, boy were the railbirds bitchin when I stuffed Eddie Sweat last night, had to change some equipment, will be better next start, the team needs you suckers, Thanks HOF Dave
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2014, 08:52:47 AM »
quite a week here in Washington Pa, bombs away and the team cashin big tickets, quite a bit of sickness going around, especially Gillocks barn, Richie usually doesn't race a sick one, being a MSOA director, but business is business, the team knows who's sick, do you, read a few posters about Marks self bet machine in his own skybox, correct, another poster stated 5 or 6 guys set up races, correct again, nothing like a team that plays together, cashes together, big carryover tomorrow, somebody had me covered in the Pik 5 for $80,000 yesterday, wasn't the team, so sorry about that person's luck, no try, if the team isn't cashin, you aren't either, rumors about these new rules, might be new rules, but it will be the same judges right in team Palone's pocket, nothing will change, nice to see a few have learned from my efforts to post what goes on in Washington, Pa, but most of you suckers will be back again, go for it, the team luvs ya, the shopping triplets really luv ya, I luv the railbird comments, you fu cheat Palone, I don't call it cheatin, especially when I post whats going on each and every day, when Herve came to visit, he laughed, told me I was the best at getting one beat and making it look good, so send it in on Fri and the team will take it home Fri night, Thanks HOF Dave and team Palone
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2014, 09:58:43 AM »
gee, now I am overrated, only drive juiced horses, but you forget the most important point, team Palone knows what is going to happen to those juiced horses or empties, do you, so team Palone just keeps on takin the money every day in Washington, Pa, been quite a few odd horses leaving lately, setting up races for the team, things will be improving for Dickie, team Palone promises, Thanks, your friend / HOF Dave

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2014, 12:37:05 PM »
my early business partner was Donnie, friend of Jerry Kehm and Goldberg, aka as Frenchy, well known by Randy, GM at that time, my business partner in the mid 90's was Soulsby, he came well armed with cash, along with his driving partner from Scioto, David Miller, once Dave got settled in here, Sears and Wright Jr were added to the team, the girl doing the paddock interviews each night was Trish, who became Bruce's wife, once Meadows management realized what was going on with the funny races, Trish was told to leave, this caused her to lose her Little Brown Jug duties, Roger wasn't happy because he was tapping her, learned this from the Pittsburgh limousine driver Ronnie, nothing happened to us drivers, head of security Dave Ollums was in Bruce's pocket, the trainers in question were Dan Ater and Virgil Morgan, Brian and Bruce actually owned a few together, when Dave went to the Meadowlands full time, Brian went to Scioto to keep the business going, once Brian went to the Meadowlands, that's when Dave Hawk got into the picture at Scioto and Northfield, all those Northfield paddock phone calls went directly to Bruce, then with Hawk out, here came Brett Miller to take over, Virgil and Bruce had 3 phony stables, Single Dad, Horseshoe Investments and the Casper Stable, blew up big time when these stables went to Canada, the ORC broke this ring up and Joe Pereira almost lost his license to train, Joe was Virgil's contact in Canada at that time, so one can see how the Palone team operates every day, so just keep sending it in, and the Palone team, I will take it from there, been doing it for at least 20 untouched teflon years, time for 18 then watch the Jug - Thanks HOF Dave and the many teams of Team Palone appreciate your daily contributions

ISNT BRUCE A HEAD PRO IN IHIO

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2014, 07:27:21 PM »
another bridge jumper in the shitter today Race 1, team Palone took all the gimmick money, who said you can't have Christmas in October, girls aren't happy, they are fu ecstatic, jewelry time for Bethann, got a carryover tomorrow in the Palone Pik 5, and the team will be involved, I promise, nice to see Danny break the Caviar horse behind the gate in the feature race, team Palone got all that money too, but it looks good, doesn't it, just keep sending it in, and the team will take it from there, Thanks HOF Dave and Team Palone

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2014, 08:47:43 AM »
maybe I can help, read where the Pa commission was contacted, team Palone laughed their ass off, should you want to call the judges, dial 724-225-2236 during races, fax number is 724-223-4405, the judges names are Randy, Gary and Scotty, Randy has been there the longest, Gary does what Randy tells him, Randy really runs things, Scotty is the presiding judges, only on paper, Bob Coberley was there, but he left, couldn't take the team aspect, he went to Plainridge about 2 1/2 years ago, Doug who took winners circle pictures, is the fill in judge, Joe is the starter, I own horses and have for some time, common knowledge, told you before about driver choices for Burke and brother Mike's horses, the team sets up prices, now you want to run down tickets, that's even funnier, sometimes we use off shore accounts, judges might even have a few, all the old juicers still around, you just don't see them on paper, as I told you before, its one big team, get used to it, everybody gets a piece, new rules coming in Nov, its not going to change, stop up and see Mark in his private box at Bistecca, no problem, remember its all about the team, keep sending it in, you were warned but ya keep on playing, that's good, Bethann bought some nice jewelry with Mondays free money, Thanks again - HOF Dave and Team Palone say be there, nice day to play some golf

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2014, 01:54:28 PM »
Pretend Dave.......
Give us the outcome before the race happens.

Prove your not a bullshiter! Anybody can give us the facts after the race. Dumb fucking HOF

horseguy25

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2014, 01:24:20 PM »
H.R.K............ I said the SAME THING...... which proves he is a fake... just let him do these bullshit posts and ignore... this is how he'll stop....

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2014, 10:12:44 AM »
carryover in the second race super today, and then in the late Pik 5, send it in, Kevin might add a few bucks to get you suckers to bet, nice try on the set up job planting EPO bottles in Betts truck, almost resolved, Howard has things well under control, only got 9 in this morning, time to shower and then off to make some more serious cash, nice of the team to put Brian across in the 15th, if you bet the race, didn't ya wonder why the 7 and 8 ducked, but the team new that, so as always, send it in, and Team Palone will take good care of it from there, we always do, remember my dead money never ever misses - Thanks HOF Dave and team Palone

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2014, 04:31:59 PM »
What a Phoney this guy is. Going out to The Meadows , I'll look him up if he is indeed at The Meadows.

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2014, 05:41:19 PM »
Expose this phoney ass pussy!

tmbz1

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2014, 09:51:33 AM »
busy week here in Washington, Pa, Clay is back, took a little time, but he is good with my horses, meetings with the judges, how's that tracking of tickets going, it isn't is it, never was, nice to see Aaron and Jessica have their first, Howard taking care of the EPO business, Mike's back, so be careful starting Nov 1st, we race Sat night, team always needs railbirds and suckers, we really appreciate your daily donations to the cause, Thanks HOF Dave and team Palone

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2014, 11:01:23 AM »
What a Jackass !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2014, 07:24:54 PM »
wasn't race 1 today a beauty, you guys probably thought the 5 and 7 were the only speed, they came out 6 and 7th, Mike came back, and made the ticket, imagine that, how bout the race 2 payout was even better, how about that exacta price, then I win the last leg of the Pik 4 for a carryover on a Burke horse, and then nobody has the last race super with me blowing up on a Burke horse, how about that $5000 claimer beating those $30,000 claimers today, pretty good training job by Ronnie right, hope Christman has a few more he doesn't want, just another boatload of cash made, trace those tickets will ya, hey, reload, team Palone will be in full action Sat night, remember, the team says send it in, and the team will take care of it, the girls say, fanatastic, another early Christmas shopping spree. Thanks Dave and team Palone, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2014, 09:08:47 AM »
rough night driving Sat night, broke quite a few favorites, sorry about that, nice to see the Chicago drivers take a bridge jumper in da shitter, Pik 5 carryover today, going to be quite a few large numbers today that will come back very short, sorry Greg about the trotter Hy Class Credit, way too much was bet, Mike did what was best for the team, break him, as usual the team will make it up to ya, how is the Burke investigation going, will give you a clue, its over, just keep bitchin on here, because I know if your bitchin, you are bettin, just what the team wants, suckers bettin and the team takin the money each and every day, nobody and I mean nobody does as much business as we do in Washington, Pa and all is well, from management, the judges on down, its one big team effort, - Thanks Dave and Team Palone say be there

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal