Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 288921 times)

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2014, 07:15:02 PM »
rough night driving Sat night, broke quite a few favorites, sorry about that, nice to see the Chicago drivers take a bridge jumper in da shitter, Pik 5 carryover today, going to be quite a few large numbers today that will come back very short, sorry Greg about the trotter Hy Class Credit, way too much was bet, Mike did what was best for the team, break him, as usual the team will make it up to ya, how is the Burke investigation going, will give you a clue, its over, just keep bitchin on here, because I know if your bitchin, you are bettin, just what the team wants, suckers bettin and the team takin the money each and every day, nobody and I mean nobody does as much business as we do in Washington, Pa and all is well, from management, the judges on down, its one big team effort, - Thanks Dave and Team Palone say be there

that didn't take long did it, no problem from the 9 hole, paid well also, nice to have an unpressured pocket trip, right Greg, you have always been a team player, in case you are wondering why I am driving so many other rats, the team is taking full advantage of the Roger hype and my wins chasing Hans Wewering, I take a lot more dead money with suckers thinking I am live, helps the gimmick pools, and more goes into the team pocket, hey another carryover on Tuesday, send it in / Thanks always, Dave and team Palone, be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2014, 07:24:59 AM »
now you clowns bitchin about Burkes training bills, give it up will ya, then you pick on Aaron, all he wants is a little side action, hell I got 3 girls by different women, why should you care, let Aaron have a little fun will ya, just got back from voting, you should too, then get out to the Meadows and show me your full support in my efforts to become the worlds greatest driver ever, stop down by the fence, say hi, I really appreciate your donations at the Meadows windows, team Palone does too, you clowns just keep thinkin it doesn't go on, but it does each and every day in Washington, Pa, when you got all the bases covered and everybody gets a piece for the team, makes one wonder doesn't it, Pik 5 double carryover, send it in so Team Palone can take it home, from the best ever, HOF Dave and team Palone
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2014, 09:03:13 PM »
Pretend Dave where were you today? You were no where to be found in the bike.

I hope you and your pretend bitches enjoyed that double carry over pic 5 that payed 200 for a 2 dolla tickets.

Phony azz

Uncle Harry

• Open / FFA
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2014, 09:12:18 PM »
Pretend Dave where were you today? You were no where to be found in the bike.

I hope you and your pretend bitches enjoyed that double carry over pic 5 that payed 200 for a 2 dolla tickets.

Phony azz

HEY DUMBASS, SHUT THE FUCK UP. DAVE LOST HIS FATHER, LEARN TO SHOW SOME RESPECT. 

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2014, 03:27:01 AM »
Didnt know  that fuck hole!

Glad we have trolls like you to keep us posted!

Rip papa Palone!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2014, 11:11:30 AM »
now its kicking, give me break, Walter and I have a lot in common, one difference, I am driving he isn't, both drove for Belcher, both of us have kicking issues, however the Meadows blind judges don't do a fu thing, why, can't you figure it out, how many state appointed people are going to compromise themselves, ain't gonna happen, both of us got huge breaks, Walters ex-wife didn't die and JC Miller didn't either, had JC died the whole picture would have come very clear, but it didn't, and it got covered up, Anton Leppler took care of that, so life moves on, for every chump that knows what goes on in Washington and quits, 2 more chumps come into the game and worship me, why didn't Walter drive at the Meadows, I took care of that, was discussed many times, didn't happen, so today or Monday history gets made, keep an eye on catchin the red star, you love to hate me, or hate to love me, but ya love me and that's all I want, keep fu the bettors and makin money for team Palone, keep thinkin the game is regulated, I want you to, the team needs all the money you can pour I, send it in, and the team will personally take care of it, maybe my Hall of Fame picture needs an asterisk, most stiffs, most dumped show pools, most arranged races, most cashed tickets the other way, most scores in a lifetime, thanks the team luvs ya - HOF Dave and team Palone

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2014, 07:58:20 PM »
hope Hans won a couple over the weekend, this way team Palone and Roger can celebrate again, just admit I am the best ever at winning and making it look good when I get beat, hows that ticket tracing going, go ahead, see what you find out and let me know, Pa commission don't care, stop down by the fence and let me know ya luv me or hate me, either way sucker, team Palone will get your money, Thanks HOF Dave, be there Monday, team Palone needs your wagering support

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2014, 09:11:32 AM »
Phony PALOAN.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2014, 09:57:17 AM »
rainy icy morning here, makes for some interesting payouts today if we race, how bout yesterday, Mike comes back and has a big win day, Jimmy has a bad football weekend, and the team gets everybody taken care of, always will, how bout Eric falling asleep with Ive Got a Bono, made it look good didn't he to get Pants up at the wire, Dickie still a little sore when he fell off the jog cart few weeks back, told ya before, strange football games make for some strange race results, got another Pik 5 carryover, so send it in, I got kids all over the place, team needs some more Holiday spending money, so keep sending it in, and the team will take it from there, thanks and happy holidays from HOF Dave and the team

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2014, 06:27:35 PM »
chalk up todays Pik 5 to Team Palone, two .50 tickets, guess who had them, big favorite in the 11th no where around, made it look good, in race 12, got beat with the favorite, race 13 parked from the 3 hole with the favorite, but it looked good, race 14 got run over at 2 - 1, and then the Team got all the money race 15, watch the replay, Eric made it look good didn't he when he popped the pocket, Eric has become a vital piece to the team now, he really makes it look good, almost as good as me, so the Team starts fresh again tomorrow, Bethie, Heather, Tasha, my daughters, all my girlfriends, past and present, thank you, stop down by the fence wish me and the team  Merry Christmas, we do more business in a month than Herve did in his lifetime, Thanks - HOF Dave and Team Palone

mailman

• 4 claimer
« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2014, 09:51:00 PM »
I love this guy, pretty spot on I must say

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2014, 11:07:40 PM »
another Pik 5 with the only tickets to Team Palone on Friday, second Pik 5 where the team had the only tickets, makes for some more nice shopping money, concerning Mike, why do you think Joe and Luis got involved with the Lone Wolf Stable couple months ago, nothings going to change, Mike has had at least 30 hot tests buried over the years, just a token suspension to make you guys think the Meadows is on the up and up, as always send it in, how about the Stillings connection last week, Charlie trained, Dickie and Tyler drove in the same race, hell even Dickie's now and then squeeze Naquel was in that race, and the team just keeps rollin in cash, so keep sending it in, as always team Palone says thank you - HOF Dave and Team Palone

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2014, 09:32:37 PM »
now you guys are bitchin about kicking and Ronnies vet, don't you guys read, Barry Betts died, horses spent the night, and went to the track the next morning, ask Jason Robinson, he used to struck for Ronnie, Barrys son just got picked up with paraphernalia in a vehicle search a few months back at the Meadows, Howard Taylor got all the bases covered, Randy Blackhurst got the judges office covered, and Kevin Decker doesn't have a clue, nor does he care, I been kicking all my life, and get a token $100 fine now and then, Pa commission got no balls, its all about Team Palone, got some more surprises this week, how bout that first race payout on Friday, wonder who had all the exacta and tri tickets with me off the board at 1-9, but it looked good, so does that cash in Team Palones pocket, only a few more days to send it in before the holiday break, Team Palone is counting on your free money donations, Happy Holidays - HOF Dave and team Palone

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2014, 10:01:04 AM »
one last favor for the team, nice carryover today in the Pik 5, Kevin guarantees $15,000 which should bring the pool to at least $25,000, so help out Team Palone one more time before the year ends, Dickie had a nice $95 mutual on Mon, horse won for fun, told you he had one set up, Team had him keyed on our Pik 4 tickets, how about you, Charlino due for some Christmas money, his ex-wife with the long legs came back, didn't do well in Florida, so back to Pa she came, anyways the Team always enjoys spending your money, Beth Ann, Heather, Tasha all get a piece of the action, so come on, one more time for Old Lang Syne, had a lot of favorites go in the tank yesterday, hell its Christmas, and I love to pass out your hard earned money, stop by the fence today, wish me Merry Christmas, Team Palone appreciates all you have given this year, just try and dig a little deeper, - Thanks HOF Dave and Team Palone

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2014, 06:40:23 PM »
how about me winning the first 4 races in the Pik 5 on big favorites, and then Mike wins with a $9 horse, and the Pik 5 pays $765, pretty amazing but thank you very much, hey Monday another carryover, more than likely that won't be hit, and Tues will be a must giveaway, or should I say Team Palone takeaway, either way the team gets the money, send it in, it will be your last chance for 2014, Meadows reopens Jan 5, quit picking on Dave Miller, ain't nothing gonna happen, 2 hall of famers, racing needs us, we don't need racing, Ho Ho Ho - Hof Dave and Team Palone

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal